Mace Windu versus Inferno (From Soul Calibre)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ianus
The setting is an open plain. Mace has his force powers and lightsaber, Inferno has the Soul Edge and is uber. You can educate yourself on Inferno here.

DrDoom101
ianus, are you on drugs? laughing out loud

Ianus
No, just breathing life into this stale place.

Shadow x 20
Not that many good Star Wars character vs. Star Wars character so what's wrong with this thread?

darth-yoda
what is wrong with you why did you do this back in the good old days there wasnt anything like this why why why

Blind Guardian
Originally posted by darth-yoda
what is wrong with you why did you do this back in the good old days there wasnt anything like this why why why

What are you going on about? This thread isn't against the rules. The rules specifically state that threads between non-SW character are to be closed. It says nothing against this kind of set up.

darth-yoda
but why this its rubbish i say just keep it to star wars vs star wars anything else is pusing it i mean know one knows how the powers in one universe compare to another universe for instance in dbz the can blow up planets with a energy blast whats to say in the star wars universe that one of them blast wouldnt just brown toast do you see what i mean

Blind Guardian
No, I don't. I think that's murdering the future of this forum on the pretense of keeping the threads "nice". There are only so many Star Wars characters, and half of them don't have any evidence to reply on for pure Star Wars versus matches. What will the forum do once every match has been made? Wither away?

I can understand a prejudice against DragonBall Z characters, but Inferno?

darth-yoda
inferno can be beat by normal humans with basic fighting knowledge now a master of a tecnique that us a blade of light and a power that can contorl the very existence of life inferno is whupped
so thats what would happen if all the universe were on par in terms of power

Se7in
Can Windu even damage Inferno?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.