Face recognition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MetallicaT
dunno if this has been posted here or not but saw this on another forum, and thought it was kinda cool.... You upload a picture of yourself, then it searches for pictures of celebs that you look like

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php?s=1&u=g0&lang=EN

Mišt
Heh, Ill do it for shits and giggles big grin

GCG
blink Jodie Foster ??? confused

and Tupac Shakur smile

silver_tears
Sophie Marceau, Halle Berry, Hilary Duff, Shannon Doherty, Katrina Kaif no expression

Capt_Fantastic
It said I had no matching faces.

sad

It makes me sad....

Ken Kenobi
They are doing maintenance right now. sad

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
It said I had no matching faces.

sad

It makes me sad....

laughing

Ken Kenobi
The first one that came up was Eminem. no expression Then there was like 4 guys I have never heard of.

Fianna
Sarah Michelle Gellar apparently flirt

..also Shania Twain, Shannon Doherty, Christina Ricci, Cate Blanchett, Olivia Newton John, Elizabeth Taylor and Bridget Bardot..

*tries to decided if this is good or not* confused

Syren
It doesn't work for me... I end up with just a blank page confused Charming!

a1hsauce
confusedJason Biggs, Michael Douglas and Benito Moussilini blink

Syren
Jason Biggs and Michael Douglas? hmm

a1hsauce
thats what im saying...I thought I looked more like a George Clooney myself shifty

Syren
Wow. That's amazing no expression

stick out tongue

Ladyluck
Kate Winslet. shock

DarkC
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Kate Winslet. shock
No, you're more Diana Krall.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by DarkC
No, you're more Diana Krall.

Really? messed

Cool. happy

DarkC
Really? messed

Cool. happy
I saw her on this Reader's Digest issue and I was like, "Holy shit. That is so Lea."

amity75
Denzel Washington. Even though I'm a long haired white Scottish guy.

Fallen Jedi
whose diana krall? confused

DarkC
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
whose diana krall? confused
She's a pianist/singer.
Originally posted by amity75
Denzel Washington. Even though I'm a long haired white Scottish guy.
I suppose it matches you by face profile.

Ladyluck
I saw her on this Reader's Digest issue and I was like, "Holy shit. That is so Lea."
That's awesome! eek!

I love her. happy

DarkC
That's awesome! eek!

I love her. happy
Same eyes, same slight smile, same face shape. Shit, I can't find the picture.

Ladyluck
Same eyes, same slight smile, same face shape. Shit, I can't find the picture.

You really think so? I don't really see it... but I guess it's because it's myself.

DarkC
You really think so? I don't really see it... but I guess it's because it's myself.
Damn right it is!

Ladyluck
Damn right it is!

laughing out loud

DarkC
Her normal pictures aren't the same as yours! blink

Ladyluck
Her normal pictures aren't the same as yours! blink

Huh? huh

DarkC
Huh? huh
Oh, I did a google serach on her...but the face is far less round, her eyes are a less intense blue.

Ladyluck
Oh, I did a google serach on her...but the face is far less round, her eyes are a less intense blue.

shrug

DarkC
shrug
Stop looking at me like that. sad I'll throw a Subway ticket at you.

Ladyluck
Stop looking at me like that. sad I'll throw a Subway ticket at you.

You wouldn't dare. shock

DarkC
You wouldn't dare. shock
I got a whole PACKET in hand! evil face

http://www.homestaycalgary.com/images/ticket.gif

(Right now, I'm actually twirling a book of tickets in my hand. :lolsmile

Ladyluck
You're evil. shock

DarkC
You're evil. shock
Yep, I am.

Good for me, eh?!

Ladyluck
disgust

DarkC
You're supposed to agree, Lea. schmoll

Lana
My friend and I were playing with this when I was at her house on Thursday laughing out loud

I got Katie Holmes, Angelina Jolie (droolio), and Sarah Michelle Gellar...

Ladyluck
You're supposed to agree, Lea. schmoll

schmoll

Originally posted by Lana
My friend and I were playing with this when I was at her house on Thursday laughing out loud

Angie droolio

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Lana

Sorry, but you look nothing like any of them.

Ladyluck
This whole thing is a scam. disgust

I uploaded this one pic of myself and it didn't find any matches so I decided to try a different pic. Sure enough, it found a match. I noticed that it doesn't match you with celebrities you look like, it matches you with celebrities who happen to have the same facial expression or pose as you in the pic.

Lana
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Sorry, but you look nothing like any of them.

Yeah, I dunno where it came up with that.

I've yet to see it come up with ANY accurate comparisons, but it's still fun stick out tongue

DarkC
But Ken does resemble Eminem in a way. laughing

Ken Kenobi
This whole thing is a scam. disgust

I uploaded this one pic of myself and it didn't find any matches so I decided to try a different pic. Sure enough, it found a match. I noticed that it doesn't match you with celebrities you look like, it matches you with celebrities who happen to have the same facial expression or pose as you in the pic.

That's because that's all that it does. stick out tongue It takes the heavy outline in the picture, which would be your bodies outline because it is the main item in the frame and searches through the archives for items matching the same facial structure.

For women, I got Cate Blanchet (sp?) stick out tongue

But Ken does resemble Eminem in a way. laughing

The picture I used, I actually DO see a little resemblance, but not much at all.

Ladyluck
That's because that's all that it does. stick out tongue It takes the heavy outline in the picture, which would be your bodies outline because it is the main item in the frame and searches through the archives for items matching the same facial structure.

The picture I used, I actually DO see a little resemblance, but not much at all.
Well it sucks. disgust

DarkC

Eminem would look like you if he gained lots of weight, didn't shave for several days, and wore glasses. thumb up

Ken Kenobi
Eminem would look like you if he gained lots of weight, didn't shave for several days, and wore glasses. thumb up

You saying I'm fat? mad Because I am smokin'

I absolutely hate shaving, so I delay doing so for as long as possible, unless I need to look presentable for people.

Ladyluck
laughing out loud

DarkC
You saying I'm fat? mad Because I am smokin'

I absolutely hate shaving, so I delay doing so for as long as possible, unless I need to look presentable for people.
No, you're BIG. Not fat. But Eminem does need to bulk up to look like you. Even you gotta admit that. big grin

Ken Kenobi
No, you're BIG. Not fat. But Eminem does need to bulk up to look like you. Even you gotta admit that. big grin

Yes, I am big. Which in my mind equals out to meaning that I am well fed. I undulge my senses whenever possible. Live life to the fullest, don't deny yourself what you want. wink

Eminem would also have to grow about a foot in height. He's a midget compared to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.