Dooku versus Sir Launcelot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ianus
Saber only for Dooku, sword for Launcelot. And this is the Launcelot of Le Morte D'Arthur. You can educate yourself here...

Shadow x 20
Jeez Janus. You're putting up Star Wars Jedi/Sith to face some of the greatest swordsman ever. Launcelot wins this.

DarthMaul9123
lancelot gets his ass dropped

DrDoom101
laughing out loud i love you, ianus! laughing

Ianus
I think Launcelot could take Dooku personally. The guy swung a broadsword around for his entire life and never lost a fight, most of his battles lasting with other titans (Tristram, Galahad) for hours.

Shadow x 20
Dooku gets pwned

Ianus
Oh, and keep in mind that Launcelot's sword is assumed to be made of cortosis.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Ianus
I think Launcelot could take Dooku personally. The guy swung a broadsword around for his entire life and never lost a fight, most of his battles lasting with other titans (Tristram, Galahad) for hours.

If we're going by the legend, Galahad was the perfect knight, sat in the Siege Perilous, was the grail winner, and drew a sword in the stone that proclaimed him the best knight. He'd pwn Lancelot.

But pfft, Lancelot beats Dooks.

Ianus
Actually, Galahad's only victory over Launcelot was in jousting and was mostly in part due to an unbreakable shield. I don't consider Galahad better than Launcelot in combat, and really I find the story of Galahad and the Sangreal to be one huge Launcelot bashfest and a total overkill of Christianity.

Illustrious
Really depends on which version you consult. Lancelot wasn't in the original manuscript, and Galahad wasn't quite the same character. In several versions, Galahad was described as unbeatable.

Ianus
Le Morte d'Arthur.... I wasn't counting Geoffrey

ssj3gohan007
Merlin with Excalibur would pwn all of these guys. hahahhaa

Illustrious
Originally posted by ssj3gohan007
Merlin with Excalibur would pwn all of these guys. hahahhaa

Merlin... with Excalibur. Where does it even state Merlin could use a sword at all?

Twilight Janick
Then Launcelot has as much skill in lightsaber as do ROTS Anakin or Obi-Wan.

RevanVader
Gandalf can use a sword. Why not Merlin?

Ianus
Cuz Merlin never used one in the books.

Ushgarak
Star Wars only. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.