Bad ****ing Mood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Alright listen people im in a bad ****ing mood today so anyone who has something against me (such as Lord S, Nataku, etc) and wants to piss me off now's ur chance cuz now im in a mood to actually do sumthing about it instead of restraining myself...so now lets see which tough guys step up to the plate when im in the mood to actually do something....cuz personally...i dont think too many of the people who have pissed me the **** off in the past are gonna confront me now....so bring it on!!! and im totally ****ing serious about this and u moderators, dont ****ing close this thread!!! i have a bad ****ing temper and ive been pushed to the limit within the last few days on and off of this forum....so whoever wants some...come and get it...

...my few friends....u should know who u r....just dont get into it....

DrDoom101
i...wat the....didnt digi just close th....i...um....im going to bed

thesilverspider
laughing

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by armandovalles
Alright listen people im in a bad ****ing mood today so anyone who has something against me (such as Lord S, Nataku, etc) and wants to piss me off now's ur chance cuz now im in a mood to actually do sumthing about it instead of restraining myself...so now lets see which tough guys step up to the plate when im in the mood to actually do something....cuz personally...i dont think too many of the people who have pissed me the **** off in the past are gonna confront me now....so bring it on!!! and im totally ****ing serious about this and u moderators, dont ****ing close this thread!!! i have a bad ****ing temper and ive been pushed to the limit within the last few days on and off of this forum....so whoever wants some...come and get it...

...my friends....most of u should know who u r....just dont get into it....

what happend man? sad

long pig
I think you're awesome, armondo. big grin

long pig
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
what happend man? sad
People break his balls a lot for no reason. mad

DrDoom101
armando, we all love you.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by long pig

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. eek!

long pig
Originally posted by DrDoom101
armando, we all love you.
But, Doom loves you in the gay way...

armandovalles

exactly....but it's more than that....alotta people actually get pleasure out of pissing me off.....this has been building inside of me for a while and it's time it came out!

DrDoom101
mad rantingDr. Doom is not gay

Melnorme
Since you sound like you need to blow off steam...

Uh, you're a bad person. And your screen name has too many vowels. And you don't brush regularly after meals. And Santa's giving you coal this year.

And...that's all I've got.

wolverine8888
I shoulda made one of these lol

thesilverspider
Originally posted by wolverine8888
I shoulda made one of these lol

......................... laughing

armandovalles
Melnorme....thanx for trying to help me blow off steam....but.....just....dont....trust me....u dont wanna do that...

DrDoom101
dr. doom kicks dr. strange's ass anyday, anywhere, anyhow

long pig
exactly....but it's more than that....alotta people actually get pleasure out of pissing me off.....this has been building inside of me for a while and it's time it came out!
This is probably why, though. They know they can get a reaction from you.

mad rantingDr. Doom is not gay
It's ok. We all are gay for someone....:dreams of Ion:

DigiMark007
Stuff like this won't help though. Secure behind their computer-aided anonymity, they'll keep annoying you if you continually get angry about it. Plenty of people think you're just fine (Doom for example...lol)

Vent for a while if you need to. But when I leave I'm closing this.

long pig
sjdfjsdhfs

armandovalles
dont close it!

thesilverspider
This is probably why, though. They know they can get a reaction from you.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................

armandovalles
if u close it Digi im gonna be mad at u and ill just make another one anyways so dont!

wolverine8888
evil face
What ever for, young man?

DDDUUURRRRRRRR

**** u

thesilverspider
eek!

DrDoom101
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Stuff like this won't help though. Secure behind their computer-aided anonymity, they'll keep annoying you if you continually get angry about it. Plenty of people think you're just fine (Doom for example...lol)

Vent for a while if you need to. But when I leave I'm closing this.

hey!!! what is that suppose to mean? mad

LethalFemme
damn is everyone being hated on today?......lol.........forget them

thesilverspider

roll eyes (sarcastic)

DrDoom101
It's ok. We all are gay for someone....:dreams of Ion:

laughing

armandovalles
Originally posted by LethalFemme
damn is everyone being hated on today?......lol.........forget them

not hated...just called out to show everyone wut kinda pussies they are!!!

long pig
laughing

thesilverspider

eek!

long pig
I got your back......droolio

DrDoom101
laughing well he said "everyone thinks you're fine like doom" or something like that...

Melnorme
Just doing my part. I've been there. We've all been there. Be strong, brother.

LethalFemme

don't let it get to you.........but who is hatin on u that bad u have to do this?

DrDoom101

...my few friends....u should know who u r....just dont get into it....
when im pissed, i just think of Doctor Doom calling to me "calm down, calm down"

Ultimate Rage
guys chill with the smart ass comments let him take out his anger

thesilverspider
when im pissed, i just think of Doctor Doom calling to me "calm down, calm down"

What the f**k? ................

wolverine8888
rage is right all of u stop being wise asses ****ing ass holes

DrDoom101
EDIT

armandovalles
no dont worry Rage dont worryW8888 ive let out alot of it....now im just waiting for certain dumbasses with a big ****ing mouth so i can stomp a mudhole in someone's sorry ass.

LethalFemme

I know he seriously needs to vent his anger....................i just wanna know who's that mean to people here cause I've gotten nuttin but luv from everyone..................erm

Mordum
wah wah wah quit crying baby buy some diapers. laughing

DrDoom101
Armandovalles is turning into Genis-Vell, the transformation is almost complete

wolverine8888
no dont worry Rage dont worryW8888 ive let out alot of it....now im just waiting for certain dumbasses with a big ****ing mouth so i can stomp a mudhole in someone's sorry ass.

sounds good

armandovalles
ive been waiting for this....Mordum....first lemme ask u....are u seriously taunting me?

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Mordum
wah wah wah quit crying baby buy some diapers. laughing

do u think ur funny?
****ign ass hole go **** ur dad again

Ultimate Rage
Armandovalles is turning into Genis-Vell, the transformation is almost complete

dude......dont.....

long pig
well he said "everyone thinks you're fine like doom" or something like that...
I know, and it was a good joke. I enjoyed it.

Just trying to make the guy lighten up. Me and him have talked about this before.

DigiMark007
if u close it Digi im gonna be mad at u and ill just make another one anyways so dont!

*Sigh*

Alright armando, let's look at this objectively.

I'm trying to help. As other have pointed out, it's because of things like this thread that others try to anger you. Apparently it's working, and making a thread like this is playing right into them. I don't actually know what good something like this thread could accomplish.

If there's bashing or spamming that's got you angry, you can report it to any Mod. Or, if you ignored it for a while it would probably lessen considerably.

Oh, and this thread IS getting closed. You can make me out to be another bad guy if you want, but any Mod, and most members, would close this too. It's in violation of any number of rules, and beyond that it's "calling people out" and using a bevy of swear words to accomplish this, so it's a stain on the forum.

Go ahead and create more if you need to. It won't accomplish anything more than this one, and whether or not I'm here to close them it just makes you look like you take an internet forum too seriously.

I sincerely hope you work through whatever is troubling you right now. But I also hope you find more constructive ways of doing that.

That's my take. Take it how you will.

Closing.

LethalFemme

and this is who now?

armandovalles
dont ****ing close this Digi!!!!

armandovalles
LethalFemme u werent around with my original ordeal with Nataku....and he's just one out of like 10 mother****ers. Ask anyone here about me vs nataku....no one who was there will ever forget that i promise u...

long pig
no
Don't go too far.

DrDoom101
dude......dont..... ok, sorry, ill be quiet now

thesilverspider
no
Don't go too far.

exactly

LethalFemme

you can always go to the OTF and ven thereerm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.