worst graphics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cybermaster
out of all the video game systems out today which u think has the worst graphics ?

cybermaster
id say ps2 has the worst graphics out of the systems that are out today. i know some of you are gonna disagree and say nintendo gamecube of course. but i looked it up that gamecube has better graphics than PS2 but not xbox. but ps2 has better pic. on HDTV then gamecube

Lord Ryugen
Depends what you mean, if you're talking about the current Gen of consoles i.e. the PS2, Gamecube and so on then I would have to say the Playstation 2. If however you are talking about any console that you can buy..well I have an atari in my house.

Koala MeatPie
Not as much as system as Game that uses the system.

Enter The Matrix has the WORST graphics for a given system, taking into concideration when It came out and how much of the system's ressaurces it takes.

Acrosurge
Gameboy Advance, obviously.

confused

...Hey! Its a game system!

Lana
This should be in the VG forum proper. Moving.

The Ones
Depends what game.

Silverstein
PS2 is the least powerful of all. The graphics are not as sharp and such but it comes close, and recently found a way to almost duplicate xbox graphics.

darth_royke
i've found gamecube graphics better than xbox, but then i dont really play xboxs at all. everyone i know have said the sound on the cube ois better though

Ast
I have to say PS2 most of the time, though there are a few games that look unusually good on PS2.

mailedbypostman
Sadly, the PS2. But like Ast said, some games are really good.

Gun
Dude Ast the new Splinter Cell looks tight

JKozzy
PS2, though graphics aren't everything, and in comparison to multi-console games, the graphics aren't that substantially different that I feel inferior to someone who has an Xbox.. wouldn't get another system for a tiny boost in shadow quality or w/e.

Ultimate Hulk43
Game Boy Advance,then again,I don't like handheld games at all so this comment may be a little biased.

Bardiel13
Yeah, I'd say either PS2 or Gamecube. Even in the magazines, I saw a review for an Xbox-only game and one of the negetive points was (and I quote) "PS2-ish graphics." Nonetheless, I love both systems.

StinkFist462
well PS2 can come up with great graphics (FFX) while X-box can come up with crappy graphics (Morrowind)

but overall X-Box is the best, graphics wise.

Spartan005
Xbox has the best graphics, then PS2, and then Gamecube. Happy Dance

DarkC
Originally posted by Spartan005
Xbox has the best graphics, then PS2, and then Gamecube. Happy Dance
Play the new GCN Zelda yet?

SaTsuJiN
for me.. best graphics in order from best to worst
xbox
gamecube
ps2

which is obvious because its basically the reverse order of their arrivals (which allowed them more time to impliment their graphics)

still, as some have mentioned.. the systems power has to be harnessed properly for the best results.. I think soul calibur 2 was a good demonstration of the systems' power.. as it was by a reputable developer that most likely used all 3 to the best of their ability.

sully_2u
I've seen screen shots for the new Zelda game and they look pretty sweet. Definately compares to Xbox graphics.

manny321
THe Ps2 graphics are not as good as X-box, but the games are better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.