Akuma Vs Raido

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
Well i dont know about this one but i gotta go for the tie. There both very skilled and the fighting techinque is really tough to beat. If you played DOA , you can see that raido was really hard to defeat. IN the street fighter games with Akuma, its not so easy beating akuma becuase of his specials. I think its tie. aiight so wut you think then?

JacopeX
Anyone?

Gouki
Explain to me who Raido is.
I don't know much about him.

JacopeX
Hes in Dead or Alive, hes the boss of the first game.

Gouki
Yes, but what kind of techniques does he have, that will help him win.
A little bit of background information please.

JacopeX
Im gonna go check, hold up

Gouki
Alrighty.

JacopeX
FOUND TI big grin

After 11 months

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raidou_(DOA)

Kaled
well i suppose Raidou if he can perform any techique he see's because its a matter of time until he knows all of Akumas moves.

I think akuma will kill him first however

TricksterPriest
Please. This is a complete mismatch. Gouki kills him hands down. Not is DOA an inferior series to SF, but Gouki is one of the most powerful characters in fighting game history. Of all the DOA characters, only Alpha-152 is anywhere near a match for Gouki, and I'm not sure she could win. Raidou is a dead man walking.

Remulous
Gouki is gonna crush this guy, he's got him beat all aruond. IMO, they kinda look alike.

Emperor Ashtar
Raidou is a badass,But, he's not that strong.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Raidou is a badass,But, he's not that strong. Yea he is.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by JacopeX
Yea he is.

No, he's not, he's no stronger than genra.

TricksterPriest
Who Gouki would also kill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.