Terry Bogard VS Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drunk-of-Fury
Terry the Hungry lone-wolf from SNK's Real Bout Fatal Fury,Garou the Mark of The Wolfs and all King of Fighters Game 1994-2003 VS Dante, half demon from DMC 1-3 can't use Quicksilver to stop time it aint Fear to Cheat so much in A Fight whit The Nobel Champion of South Town.

IcePunk
Originally posted by Drunk-of-Fury
Terry the Hungry lone-wolf from SNK's Real Bout Fatal Fury,Garou the Mark of The Wolfs and all King of Fighters Game 1994-2003 VS Dante, half demon from DMC 1-3 can't use Quicksilver to stop time it aint Fear to Cheat so much in A Fight whit The Nobel Champion of South Town.

LOL, not even Goeneitz, Omega Rugal, Orichi would even be able to beat the Phantom so I really doubt that Terry would win.
Terry wouldnt even be able to beat a shadow wolf laughing out loud

Drunk-on-fury you just gave Dante an even weaker opponent laughing

IcePunk

LOL, well I didnt have to click in a cheat code to get quicksilver, I just had beat the god-damn thing laughing out loud But you made the rules ( with the worst spelling LOL)

But Dante wins easily anyway laughing out loud

swedish_bum
well terry beat a GOD and he became the God, and have Dante even killed a God?

Dante is just a HALF demon so terry kills him easy.

Ps: And Dante dont own many things and people hahaha hes only a half demon LOL

Sonic x 20
Well, Dante did Defeat Alot of Opponents way More Stronger than he is and Terry did the same thing as well, but Terry is not a Half-Human and Half-Demon like Dante is though.

IcePunk
Originally posted by swedish_bum
well terry beat a GOD and he became the God, and have Dante even killed a God?

Ps: And Dante dont own many things and people hahaha hes only a half demon LOL

Ummm you're kidding me, right?
Isnt Mondus the GOD of the underworld?
And half-demons are even better than demons, half demon defeats a demon GOD. Dante has even surpased his own full demon father.
Oh and when has Terry ever fought a demon?
And that the god of mars or whatever gets defeated by a mere human shows how damn weak the thing is.

IcePunk
Lets put Terry in the cutscene where Dante obtains Alastor. Would he survive the cutscene?
No, and the same thing goes for this missmatched fight.

IcePunk

No, it's the other way around.
Terry's just a human who'll get slaughtered by half demon Dante.

Drunk-of-Fury
Originally posted by IcePunk
Ummm you're kidding me, right?
Isnt Mondus the GOD of the underworld?
And half-demons are even better than demons, half demon defeats a demon GOD. Dante has even surpased his own full demon father.
Oh and when has Terry ever fought a demon?
And that the god of mars or whatever gets defeated by a mere human shows how damn weak the thing is.

First: Demons isn't a freaking GOD because it is a DEMON wise guy!!

Second:Terry Fought The WAR GOD of MARS whit his BARE HANDS AND FEATS, i like to see DANTE do the SAME, he is NOTHING without his Weapons!!(he can take some damage but he can't do martial Arts) GODS surpasses any DEMON a GOD is ALMOST INVINCIBLE DEMONS is not!!!

Drunk-of-Fury
Lets put Terry in the cutscene where Dante obtains Alastor. Would he survive the cutscene?
No, and the same thing goes for this missmatched fight.

Dante is Clumsy and slow so he gets the sword in his Chest all the time but he survives.

Terry can survive it to because He is so Fast and Strong that he Dodges the Sword and shatters it whit a Punch or a Geyser!!!!

IcePunk
Terry can survive it to because He is so Fast and Strong that he Dodges the Sword and shatters it whit a Punch or a Geyser!!!!

Still, you're not showing any proof of that ever happening.

IcePunk
Dante is Clumsy and slow so he gets the sword in his Chest all the time but he survives.

Dante dodges bullets, has Terry ever done that? NO, he hasnt.
Who the the heck is prepared of that a sword's gonna fly out of a wall?
I know Dante wasnt and Terry is no exeption.

IcePunk
First: Demons isn't a freaking GOD because it is a DEMON wise guy!!

Second:Terry Fought The WAR GOD of MARS whit his BARE HANDS AND FEATS, i like to see DANTE do the SAME, he is NOTHING without his Weapons!!(he can take some damage but he can't do martial Arts) GODS surpasses any DEMON a GOD is ALMOST INVINCIBLE DEMONS is not!!!

Oh, if there are no Demon gods. Then who the **** is Satan?!
Or were you saying something I NEVER SAID? Or are you just having a hard time understanding the english language?

IcePunk
I would like to see Terry beating Vergil, but I know that's never gonna happen.

IcePunk
I would also like to see Terry catching a bullet with his forehead and survive it. But that's never gonna happen now, will it?

IcePunk
I would like to see Terry beating Vergil, but I know that's never gonna happen.

Vergil in normal form from DMC3

IcePunk
he can take some damage but he can't do martial Arts

So you are saying that Dante made up several (damn good and effective) combos on his own?

Drunk-of-Fury
Oh, if there are no Demon gods. Then who the **** is Satan?!
Or were you saying something I NEVER SAID? Or are you just having a hard time understanding the english language?

Satan=The Devil himself. The difference of Gods and demons is: Gods live in heaven and are more powerful than anything on mother earth and are as much as invincible. They are more intelligent than any creature in universe. They are almighty which makes them powerful enough to accomplish any obstacle on earth. They also created the universe and LIFE.

Demon is a supernatural being that has generally been described as a malevolent spirit. They can be killed Gods. Demons cant create life they can only take life.

Therefore, Gods are MUCH more POWERFUL than Demons.

Terry defeated the God of War from Mars with his bare feats and fists, shown in the movie Fatal Fury 3. Dont have a picture but Dante-fans take your head out from Dantes ass an hour and watch the movie and learn. And therefore, that makes Terry a GOD.

Terry= a God>>>>> Dante= 50% demon and 50%human.

Venom Dude No.1
OWNED!!!!!!thumbsup and Dante-fans try to argue with that.

IcePunk
Satan=The Devil himself. The difference of Gods and demons is: Gods live in heaven and are more powerful than anything on mother earth and are as much as invincible. They are more intelligent than any creature in universe. They are almighty which makes them powerful enough to accomplish any obstacle on earth. They also created the universe and LIFE.

Demon is a supernatural being that has generally been described as a malevolent spirit. They can be killed Gods. Demons cant create life they can only take life.

Therefore, Gods are MUCH more POWERFUL than Demons.

Terry defeated the God of War from Mars with his bare feats and fists, shown in the movie Fatal Fury 3. Dont have a picture but Dante-fans take your head out from Dantes ass an hour and watch the movie and learn. And therefore, that makes Terry a GOD.

Terry= a God>>>>> Dante= 50% demon and 50%human.

Or maybe you should take your head out of Terry's ass and play through DMC1 on every difficulty, or read some greek mythology and learn that there are gods in hell too, so maybe you should stop reading the bible.
And that the war god of mars, wasnt good for anything cuz he cant battle anything on mars, you know why? Cuz there is no life on mars, there never was just water. Oh, now I see, he battled water laughing out loud
Terry battled a god with no experience, an easy fight even for a human.
Dante battle a DEMON GOD who had experience.
Oh, and does a god of mars even exist? Cuz you said yourself that they only live in heaven not on other planets laughing out loud laughing out loud
Think for an hour and then write your reply, sheesh!

IcePunk
I've never seen Terry dodge bullets, so Dante can just fill the lone wolf with lead

IcePunk
laughing out loud laughing out loud "As much as invincible" laughing out loud laughing out loud being defeated by a human and all laughing

Drunk-of-Fury

Drunk-of-Fury
So Terry will WIN this Fight Easy as Hell 10/10 to Terry, Dante Cant Beat Something so OVER Powerful As A Hungry Lone Wolf such as Terry!!!

IcePunk

IcePunk
So Terry will WIN this Fight Easy as Hell 10/10 to Terry, Dante Cant Beat Something so OVER Powerful As A Hungry Lone Wolf such as Terry!!!

Still other humans can, proven in all the games Terry's starring in, so you can that fanboy bs put it back in your fat ass.

Darkstorm Zero
I see now, this whole situation is noiw basically a cockfight bitween Icepick and Drunk of Fury...

Another sad day here on KMC...

Drunk-of-Fury
MMM.... SAD FOR HIM WHO CANT UNDERSAND I PITY HIM!!!

IcePunk
MMM.... SAD FOR HIM WHO CANT UNDERSAND I PITY HIM!!!

Stop capsing, you noob. mad
Really mature post thumb up
You're like 19 years old so why not start acting like one

Darkstorm Zero
Actually, let me just say this, I never considered Terry's feat of defeating the Armour of Mars a canon feat, certainly not a feat he accomplished on his own either... in fact, if he defeated a God of War, wouldn't he have been much more effective against the Orochi?

Oh and Icepunk, the name Mars is a Roman translation of the Greek God of war; Aries. Mars is not the God of War of the Planet Mars......

IcePunk
I know, I was just being silly laughing

IcePunk
Terry is still a human so wouldnt survive a horde of bullets'n'rockets .
And it has never been proved that he is fast enough to dodge em'

Perion
Well, while It has never been depicted that Terry has Dodged bullets or Missiles, however he has dodged a few rocket speed attacks, Krauser's Blitz balls for example, and other characters whom he has defeated (one in particular who was his equal) caught a bullet in his hand with two fingers crossed like Vash's "Love and Peace" sign, then flicking it with twice the force into some poor guys forehead.

also, Terry's Power wave can demolish an area of forest large enough to drive an SUV through and also take that hit, which is significantly stronger than any payload a rocket launcher has.

Terry's power has only increased since that time, which was around 1993, and can now summon 3 Power Geysers, a devastating attack called the "Buster Wolf" as well as a two handed Power Geyser known as the Power Stream, Dante may have more survivability, IE, the ability to survive more serious wounds, but cannot cause as much structural damage as Terry Can or take as much power without it causing damage (IE Terry Can take much tougher hits without bleeding)

it would defenetly be a tough fight, and like most Hero battles, would likely end up unresolved with them teaming up or something.

Dante cannot match Terry's firepower, and they are even in tactics, on the face of it I would say that the odds are in favour of Terry, but usualy it's when the odds are in favour of someone else that causes the other to fight extra hard, but as far as enginuity and such once again they are equaly matched.

one thing is for sure, Terry would be Dante's hardest Fight, and most devastating opponent.

some people see something like the "God of War being beaten by a Human, shows how crappy he is" a more acurate and sensible way of seeing it is "shows how insanely powerfull the Human is" which is the way to go, one could use that same school of logic to say "A Lord of the underworld lost to a Half deamon shows how crappy that Lord of the underworld is"

swedish_bum
thumb up nice post

IcePunk
Originally posted by Perion
one thing is for sure, Terry would be Dante's hardest Fight, and most devastating opponent.

OK, you've just proven that you dont know much about Dante.
He can slay Satan/Lucifer if he wants to ffs, nuff said smokin'

IcePunk

SaTsuJiN
heh, if you wanted to break down the game that far, all you do in devil may cry is use the same combo over and over, spam the dodge button when your opponent retaliates, and repeat.. the cutscenes are where dante does his magic... which the player has no control over

what it all comes down to in this thread is cinematic feats heh.. gameplay feats , (in my opinion) are half-hearted in comparison

IcePunk
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
heh, if you wanted to break down the game that far, all you do in devil may cry is use the same combo over and over, spam the dodge button when your opponent retaliates, and repeat.. the cutscenes are where dante does his magic... which the player has no control over

what it all comes down to in this thread is cinematic feats heh.. gameplay feats , (in my opinion) are half-hearted in comparison
Ok, show how it's done then.

SaTsuJiN

well these are drunk of fury's fight rules.. what is dante left with, if he cant use quicksilver?.. maybe name of move followed by brief description for starters? dont have to name everything.. just the key stuff

also.. drunk failed to include the fatal fury motion picture terry.. I only see Real Bout (not even real bout special.. bleh), Garou (pretty good arsenal).. and KoF 94 - 2003.. (I personally despise every KoF after 97, but thats just me smile ).. to be honest.. I wish we could pick just one terry and just one dante.. -_-

also, what are the surroundings? (arena?)

that said.. I think cut scenes hold more grain than gameplay does.. (as you've seen in the samus vs chief thread)... /sigh..

IcePunk
WOW I didnt know that "fast", "punch","geyser", "dodges","strong" or "sword" were names eek!
Cool, Im gonna change my name to "Fast Sword"

IcePunk
well these are drunk of fury's fight rules.. what is dante left with, if he cant use quicksilver?.. maybe name of move followed by brief description for starters? dont have to name everything.. just the key stuff

also.. drunk failed to include the fatal fury motion picture terry.. I only see Real Bout (not even real bout special.. bleh), Garou (pretty good arsenal).. and KoF 94 - 2003.. (I personally despise every KoF after 97, but thats just me smile ).. to be honest.. I wish we could pick just one terry and just one dante.. -_-

also, what are the surroundings? (arena?)

that said.. I think cut scenes hold more grain than gameplay does.. (as you've seen in the samus vs chief thread)... /sigh..
Yeah, it happens often that people forget to set specifick rules or say where they are supposed to fight.
And there arent that many cutscenes from the SNK games that shows us that Terry can destroy a whole forest or anything simmilar.

IcePunk
I just remembered something vital. Do anyone remember how Dante made Mondus go byebye?

SaTsuJiN
And there arent that many cutscenes from the SNK games that shows us that Terry can destroy a whole forest or anything simmilar.

That particular sequence was from the 2nd fatal fury animated video, after this lil kid tony took terry out of a bar (cuz he lost to krauser 1st time, and was depressed.. blah blah blah), then he and tony hit the road and terry trained harder... the technique used to blow up the trees was power wave.. he then became enraged when sparring with andy, developing the power geyser.. I forget which skill he used to blow up krausers pipe organ.. hmm.. think it was wave.. could be wrong though

IcePunk
Yeah, but I was reffering to cutscenes from the games.

I guess Terry's movie version is way stronger than in the games considering that his power gayser in the games isnt that big or powerfull as in the movies.

SaTsuJiN
hmm.. well in NeoGeo Battle Colluseum, terry does do an anime'ish double handed geyser.. http://am.sega.jp/utop/free/nbc_terry.wmv

here are more vids if you're just bored : http://am.sega.jp/utop/closeup/ngbc_04.html

IcePunk
hmm.. well in NeoGeo Battle Colluseum, terry does do an anime'ish double handed geyser.. http://am.sega.jp/utop/free/nbc_terry.wmv
Yeah, i think we both saw how little damage that did laughing out loud the opponent didnt even lose a third of his life meeter for gods sake.

SaTsuJiN
heh.. its not that hard to believe when you see how long the fights take.. http://am.sega.jp/utop/free/nbc_01s.wmv

dvampire
heh.. its not that hard to believe when you see how long the fights take.. http://am.sega.jp/utop/free/nbc_01s.wmv

Cool video man! What KOFs game is that? big grin

Sonic x 20
I just remembered something vital. Do anyone remember how Dante made Mondus go byebye?

I think Trish Fired Up Dante's Guns and Made them Powerful Enough to Destroy Mondus. I think that's how it happened IcePunk because Dante and Trish Flew on a Plane to Escape the Place that they were Fighting Mondus at. big grin big grin cool cool

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by dvampire
Cool video man! What KOFs game is that? big grin

Neo Geo Battle Colluseum http://www.fightersgeneration.com/fightgen/games/neogeobattlecolluseum.html

dvampire
Neo Geo Battle Colluseum http://www.fightersgeneration.com/fightgen/games/neogeobattlecolluseum.html

Man that game looks great! Did Sammy join with SNK? And is this game on PS2, GC, or X-Box? smile

SaTsuJiN
It appears that it uses Sammy's AtomisWave board for some of its graphics.. and at the moment I can only find it coming out for ps2

http://www.snkplaymore.jp/official/nbc/download/index.html

dvampire
It appears that it uses Sammy's AtomisWave board for some of its graphics.. and at the moment I can only find it coming out for ps2

http://www.snkplaymore.jp/official/nbc/download/index.html

I'm going to get this game man, It's good that they're sending it to the PS2, half my fighting games is on that system! big grin Happy Dance big grin

IcePunk
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
I think Trish Fired Up Dante's Guns and Made them Powerful Enough to Destroy Mondus. big grin big grin cool cool
Correction: No, Trish only fired up ONE of his guns, Dante fired up the other, the shots were homing and it's kind hard to evade homing shots, especially for a human.

IcePunk
Yeah, but that's depending on what settings you've set on options, right?

SaTsuJiN
yes.. and that same logic can also apply to training mode

as for the human thing, most, if not all, of the characters in every fighting game currently known are usually considered above human (or 'superhuman').. since no ordinary humans are able to focus and expel energy from their bodies

IcePunk
They are still human. Would Terry survive a homing demonic bullet to his head? No, he wouldnt, 'cuz he is a HUMAN.

SaTsuJiN
If one was a world reknown fighter in a tournament full of people who can throw energy around as commonly as eating cornflakes.. would one actually be struck by a bullet? Ryu can dodge bullets.. and from what I hear, he and terry share a very similar power level.

personally I find this fight to be a mismatch, of all things..

dante wasnt built to street fight, obviously (or else there would be no need for the various guns and bladed weaponry), so I don't quite understand what drunk hoped to achieve

IcePunk
Bash Dante somehow with mismatching, that's what he wanted

SaTsuJiN
You should make a dante vs master chief thread big grin

IcePunk
Not a bad idea, thanks smile

DanteMayCry
terry is a powerful human but all dante has to do is to use teh smell of fear + untouchable and use dopel ganger to attack terry while dante watches from the side.

i also like how dante will surround himself with lava and do the macabre dance of agni rudra and turn humans into ashes

shin_remy
dante will lose

will people please STOP with their terms with : GOD, HUMAN, DEMON, OTHER REALM, OR ANY OTHER TERM WHERE HE IS FROM!!!!!!

it doesn't mean anything!!!! GOT THAT PEOPLE

Tha C-Master
I hate the xxx loses to xxx because "xxx is a ___" and "xxx is a ____"

Darkstorm Zero
Gotta say this... HOW will Terry defeat Dante if he's fully armed and upgraded?

I'm not a big fan of Dante, but this smells an awful lot like a corb stomping to me... not only is Dante armed to the teeth with both guns and damn near omnipotent objects, but he also has his demonic abilities to boot, giving him better than peak human abilities.

I know, I don't like it either Remy, but thats the way the cookie crumbles, some races do have certain advantages over others, this is an example.

2D_MASTER
I say that Dante Takes a Buster Wolf to the face and getts knocked out cold. Terry would win IMO.

dvampire
Dante wins.

IcePunk
Originally posted by dvampire
Dante wins.
Easily.

carrotgl4z3
Terry Wins uses his Whirlwind attack like he uses to God of Mars.

dvampire
Originally posted by carrotgl4z3
Terry Wins uses his Whirlwind attack like he uses to God of Mars.

The match won't be that long for Terry to even pull somthing off like that.

IcePunk
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I hate the xxx loses to xxx because "xxx is a ___" and "xxx is a ____"
What the hell is that suposed to mean??

carrotgl4z3
its about the voting!!! sorry terry wins..

Inspectah Deck
Dante wins. Why you might ask?

Because of these reasons
- Can turn into Sparta
- Defeated demons Terry would easily be killed by
- Big ass sword(s)
- Ebony and Ivory

IcePunk
Originally posted by carrotgl4z3
its about the voting!!! sorry terry wins..
laughing out loud no it's not. Those who even considered voting for Terry know very little about Dante to do so making them look a little like fanboys if you ask me.

2D_MASTER
laughing out loud no it's not. Those who even considered voting for Terry know very little about Dante to do so making them look a little like fanboys if you ask me.

Why are you going around calling people fan boys? If you ask me it looks like you're the one who might be fan boy since there has been a Dante thread in which you said he would lose, or even get challenged.

IcePunk
Why the **** does that make me look like a fanboy? Those fights were clearly missmatchs(!!!).
I've seen almost every fatal fury movie and I've played about every game Terry stars in and the same goes for every game Dante stars in, I think they're both cool but Dante outclasses Terry greatly.
And 2-D master have you even played ANY DMC game or Nocturne? If you havent wouldnt that make YOU a fanboy?

shin_remy
man Icepunk

you are the fanboy.

i have DMC 2 and 3 and i know what Dante can. But Terry outmatch him in so many things.

IcePunk
Originally posted by shin_remy
man Icepunk

you are the fanboy.

i have DMC 2 and 3 and i know what Dante can. But Terry outmatch him in so many things.
I really really doubt that and am I the fanboy? laughing funny funny laughing
Just one homing bullet to Terry's forehead and he's dead and being sended to hell. cool cool cool and if Terry dodges it, Dante would just slap on quicksilver to almost freeze time and try again.

shin_remy
you really soooooo underestemate Terry!!

FANBOY!!!!!!

IcePunk
no Im not, your the ones who's underestimating Dante, greatly laughing

shin_remy
oke

WHY is EVERYBODY saying TERRY ???????????

ACCEPT YOU AND A FEW OTHERS!!!!!

wel???? is everybody also underestemating Dante???

IcePunk
they dont probably know squat about him, they just assume that he wins cuz "he's so fast and strong" what kind of arguement is that?

shin_remy
you know what!!!

good luck with ''believing in Dante can win'' in you own ^_^

waste of time rolling on floor laughing stick out tongue

IcePunk
you know what!!!

Good luck to YOU. You havent even given one arguement why Terry should win so shhhhh!

shin_remy
there are enough reasons

go back a few pages dude!!! read all those posts !! i don't need to post it cause it is already said!!

IcePunk
Oh, you mean the posts that got succesfully countered?

carrotgl4z3
i agree with shin_remy

carrotgl4z3
the people voted that terry can beat dante. it no reason to argue anymore. it is base in voting. ur trying to debate cant accept the fact terry can win. u know u u are... I guess.

IcePunk
Votes have nothing to do with this, most people ignore the voting option and I'm one of them, it's silly as hell to vote.
And Carrot what do you know about Dante? Tell me!

shin_remy
dude you are the only one who thinks he can win

forget it

thread is already over!!

IcePunk
LOL, stupid post, you should check that up, you're very wrong about that so shush, no more stupid posts from you, of with ya.

carrotgl4z3
Ok. who do u think who can defeat dante? if not terry or kyo? or ryu? SUPERMAN i THINK

Darkstorm Zero
Dude, I can come up with a couple of dozen off the top of my head, plus I have already done one where Dante lost, and even Ice agreed with that one Oh and guess what, there was no flaming in that thread.

Search for: Omega Weapon vs Dante.

P-Geyser
LOL, stupid post, you should check that up, you're very wrong about that so shush, no more stupid posts from you, of with ya.

There is no need to be an a$$hole about it.

2D_MASTER

this is the rage of a true fan-boy. tsk tsk.

Darkstorm Zero
Hate to say it, but they are right on that count... there are FAR too many posts in this forum that say nothing other than how much they don't like the opposition... This is supposed to be a debating forum, however it turns out to be a flaming forum more often than not... sad

IcePunk
Ok back to debating then.
Dante stops time and shoots Terry in the head and there's the end of that discussion, now back to flaming, no just kidding laughing out loud

PS : Quicksilver does stop time 100 %, the cutscene after Dante get it Dante stops time to avoid getting damaged by a bunch of falling stones and when he done that the blocks stopped in mid air not even moving a milimeter (or inch). And in the DMC series cutscenes tell more than gameplay.

IcePunk
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
this is the rage of a true fan-boy. tsk tsk. '
Rage????? laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

2D_MASTER
then later
'
Rage????? laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

You seemed pretty pissed off to me, tell people that they made "stupid post" and suggesting that they shut up. Just pinting out that stuff like that makes you seem like a pissed off DMC fan boy. Just take it easy, this is only a game forum.

shin_remy
yeah man

he can not always win. ^_^

IcePunk
I was merely irritated.
I dont see what's so hard to understand, Dante stops time and blasts Terry in the head, this is clearly a 100 % missmatch. Dante outclasses in every thinkable aspect, Dante is something Terry only can dream about beating.
And why, Remy, should anyone take your word seriously, you even think Ryu can beat Goku FFS, Fighting game fanboy!

shin_remy
i don't think ryu can win from goku

IcePunk
WELL,you think he's in the same league, that's laughable. laughing

shin_remy
nope

IcePunk
Well, you at least thought he was and it's the same story here, no doubt about it.

shin_remy
lol

think what ever you like boy!

IcePunk
Oh, why dont ya check the previous pages of http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=387083&perpage=20&pagenumber=1 just read every post, kinda fanboy-ish

IcePunk
I was merely irritated.
I dont see what's so hard to understand, Dante stops time and blasts Terry in the head, this is clearly a 100 % missmatch. Dante outclasses in every thinkable aspect, Dante is something Terry only can dream about beating.
And why, Remy, should anyone take your word seriously, you even think Ryu can beat Goku FFS, Fighting game fanboy!
Oh and if that's not enough for ya.
Dante uses untouchable (making him invincible) and crusify Tarry with a homing (100%) sword, is Terry imortal enough to survive that? laughing out loud

shin_remy
damn youre sutch an idiot. how old are you??

in first place i don't think that ryu can beat Goku and in second place Shin Akuma makes more chance against doomsday and Hulk then Goku!!

i said, it is not of being strong it is about speciality's they ALL have, you ****shit.

and i am a fanboy!! sooo what. problems with it!!! i have more anime and fighting games you can dream off. Sf is something i know it most off and understand it most.

i like other games as well boy, i have all the DMC as well and i like Dante but i don't see him winning from Terry

and why am i spending time to youwink

IcePunk
in first place i don't think that ryu can beat Goku and in second place Shin Akuma makes more chance against doomsday and Hulk then Goku!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, yeah right laughing and you say Im the idiot laughing

I win laughing laughing

IcePunk
i like other games as well boy, i have all the DMC as well and i like Dante but i don't see him winning from Terry

and why am i spending time to youwink
Is it so hard for you accept there is no other outcome than this : Dante stops time and shoots Terry in the head!
It's *bang* and he's dead mad nothing more to it.
This wouldnt have happen if Terry could dispel a 100 % time freeze, like most people cant.

SlimYout
If I remember correctly, Terry's attacks did not phase Mars until Sulia injured herself. I think it is common knowledge that when the female (mother, wife, sister, etc.) or someone close to a warrior is hurt, he is automatically given the strength of ten gods. (Just an example) That's why Terry won that battle. It doesn't matter which version of Dante is fighting Terry, Dante will win.

IcePunk
Originally posted by SlimYout
If I remember correctly, Terry's attacks did not phase Mars until Sulia injured herself. I think it is common knowledge that when the female (mother, wife, sister, etc.) or someone close to a warrior is hurt, he is automatically given the strength of ten gods. (Just an example) That's why Terry won that battle. It doesn't matter which version of Dante is fighting Terry, Dante will win.
Good point, man wink

Darkstorm Zero
Ok boys, thats enough... cut it out now before you both get banned for flaming the living hell out of eachother and corrupting the minds of impressionable children.

brainchild81
And therefore, that makes Terry a GOD.

Terry= a God Now somebody thinks Terry's a God. Can you say overrated? Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Actually, let me just say this, I never considered Terry's feat of defeating the Armour of Mars a canon feat, certainly not a feat he accomplished on his own either... Ditto. Dante wins this.

P-Geyser
Ok lets just put it to rest and say DANTE WINS!!! OKAY?!!!! he is king shit who can walk over most so he beats Terry.. now everybody can SHUT THE F**CK UP about this!!

swedish_bum
(agrees with P-geyser)

IcePunk
(agrees with P-geyser)
so you finaly changed your mind

Inspectah Deck
you know what!!!

Dante would destroy Terry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.