Today's My Christmas Dance!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
For anyone who's been around long enough you'd know some of the details of my previous two Christmas Dances, Freshman and Sophomore Year. Now it's my Junior Year Xmas dance.
Id show you a picture of my dress and Dan's Tux but I havent taken any pictures so Ill just tell you my Dress is pink with skinny straps, and is tight at the waste, flaring out at the bottom. Im wearing clear 5 inch heels and a tiara. My hair will be done by my Cousin who is studying to be a Hair Stylist in College. Dan's Tux is ...black...and none of his friends (or I) have ever seen him in something so formal, it's simply astonishing. The dance is tonight at 8 to midnight and it's only 11.20 AM so Im freaking going to die while waiting. smile

Ronny
mine was alst night sad i didnt go.. no date no dress ... it looked pretty.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Lucky! Ours would never last that long. Although I could rock all night long so I wouldnt mind it big grin *Evil Grin* But hey man that sucks, sorry to hear it. A lot of people at my school are going with their friends and saying Screw Getting a date! smile

Ronny
yea i wouldve gone with my friends but they all had dates or werent gonna go sad

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Ronny
yea i wouldve gone with my friends but they all had dates or werent gonna go sad
Dont worry, I've had that situation all my life until recently. erm

Ronny
happy I'm so happy you met someone so great. I'm so strange.. i get all giddy when people are couples. my friends emily and triston got together recently they are so cute... i gush everytime im around them

DanieLs_4_Ever
Why thank you. We have our ups and downs when we're not on stage (as by that I meant we have our flaws in private life) but everyone that I know always speaks of us as quote "Jack and Sally" "Romeo and Juliet" etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.