The best Iconic Guitar player BB King,Jimmy Hendrix or Jimmy Page

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
What a question

Darth Revan
Jimi Hendrix.

BB King is ridiculously overrated.

-hh-
you should have made a poll.

jaden101
Hendrix...how many times have we answered derivatives of the same question now?...i forget...anyway...if the question has the word "guitarist" and the word "best" in it...then the answer is Hendrix

Darth Jello
how about Link Wray. He invented the power chord.

eggmayo
Originally posted by Darth Jello
how about Link Wray. He invented the power chord.
I seriously doubt Link Wray invented the power chord, considering the age of the instrument. He was the first guitarist to use it with distortion, though.

Alpha Centauri
Who's Jimmy Hendrix?

-AC

-hh-
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Who's Jimmy Hendrix?

-AC some guy

jaden101
works down my local boozer...******* he is...doesn't even give lock-ins

Bierbommetje
Id say BB King cause it's the only guy I know out of those.

VoodooChile89
^^^ You gotta be f*ckin' kidding me!!!

Bierbommetje
I doubt anyone's heard of either of those Jimmy guys. The thread starter probably just made em up to make it look like he knows a lot of obscure guitarists. If they do excist, I doubt they've ever even touched a guitar.

So basicely this thread states: Who's the best guitar player, BB King or some guy who I just made up.

Odie
B.B. King is god on blues guitar

Bierbommetje
Originally posted by Odie
B.B. King is god on blues guitar

Sure is

VoodooChile89
Are you well?! Jimi Hendrix... Purple Haze? ringing any bells? Jimmy Page - LED ZEPPELIN... the best band in the world... I can't believe this guy!

KharmaDog
So were supposed to compare BB (as a blues artist) against two Rock guitarists?

What's the point?

As for BB being overrated, I don't think so.

Bierbommetje
Ok, I looked both these Jimmy's up, and it appears they do excist.

But i've never heard anything by either, so I guess ill stick to my choice.

BB King > Jimmy guys.

golem370
Stairway to Heaven. Purple Haze Voodoo Child Black Dog

Darth Jello
Originally posted by eggmayo
I seriously doubt Link Wray invented the power chord, considering the age of the instrument. He was the first guitarist to use it with distortion, though.

a power chord is defined as a root, 5th, octave chord played with distortion. without distortion, it's just an improperly voiced 5 chord.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.