A stampede of Elks Versus Wolverine!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
I think this says it all......

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/wolverine18006.jpg

(Credit to King Mungi for finding this awesome pic laughing out loud )

King_Mungi
Hey now, at least give me credit for the pic sad

wolverine8888
this is just hating and stupid. ur not even showing the hole ****ing story

King_Mungi
Originally posted by wolverine8888
this is just hating and stupid. ur not even showing the hole ****ing story

Hey I don't blame me, I told them he was fine in the other thread

wolverine8888
I know but this is getting annoying with these stupid hate threads

wolverine8888
I should go get my wolverine spiderman wendigo comic were spiderman wets him self when wenigo growls

Piedmon
That was a great issue. I'm thinking it was the one where he trained that kid to be the next Shaman, right?

EDIT: Referring to the pic.

wolverine8888
ya

DarkCrawler
With how much force can an elk kick?

It must be a lot, Wolverine weights quite much.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Piedmon
That was a great issue. I'm thinking it was the one where he trained that kid to be the next Shaman, right?

EDIT: Referring to the pic.

Yep, you can view parts of the issue here,
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371981&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=9

Look for the "Earthmover" title....the guy is an omega level mystic

wolverine8888
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
With how much force can an elk kick?

It must be a lot, Wolverine weights quite much.

force of an elk kick is some thing like 5 times there body wait.

TwisterGameX
I should go get my wolverine spiderman wendigo comic were spiderman wets him self when wenigo growls
PLEASEE POST THAT in a new thread spidey vs wendigo

grey fox
I know but this is getting annoying with these stupid hate threads

No , a stupid hate thread would be Wolverine Versus god ....

This is a reasonable thread i created , after all if one elk can stun wolvie then maybe a whole stampede could kill him ?

wolverine8888
it did not stun him u ididot he did it as training and to show earth mover how much faster he was then him.

DarkCrawler
Male moose/ (bulls) can weigh over 550 kg (1200 lb). That would make his power of the kick about two tons, 750 kg. Wolverine weighs...350 lbs?

Yeah, it should be able to do that to Wolverine. Although Wolverine's skull is adamantium...it should break it's legs on the same time.

And a two and a half ton kick would not knock Wolverine out. Maybe if a elephant would do the same...

grey fox
It knocked him over he lay their for a few seconds and then stood again , that sounds like stunned to me and if I'm a idiot then what are you hmmmmm.

Piedmon
Cool, but now Earthmover needs a costume.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by grey fox
It knocked him over he lay their for a few seconds and then stood again , that sounds like stunned to me and if I'm a idiot then what are you hmmmmm.

u are an idiot. think about it. he actted like he was out so that to test earth mover speed. but of course ur a wolverine hater so ever thing that happens to wolverine u use is because he can take it or do it.

wolverine8888

Scoobless
u are an idiot. think about it. he actted like he was out so that to test earth mover speed. but of course ur a wolverine hater so ever thing that happens to wolverine u use is because he can take it or do it.

you do know that there are other options than Wolverine fanboy and Wolverine hater.... don't you?

wolverine8888
ur clearly a wolverine hater as seen with the sig and grey foxs is a known wolverine hater.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Piedmon
Cool, but now Earthmover needs a costume.

Currently he is in outerspace, so what he needs is some writer to bring him back confused

grey fox

Ha , i don't hate wolverine that is a assumption from a feeble minded clown . Wolverine is a decent street leveler , but sadly is only that , what i hate about wolverine is fanboy's like you who ruin characters by claiming they can do unbelievable shit . Which in turn causes marvel to become dumber causing such events as wolvie surviving a nuke.

......and to all the other lovers of sense

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/untled.jpg

wolverine8888
Ha , i don't hate wolverine that is a assumption from a feeble minded clown . Wolverine is a decent street leveler , but sadly is only that , what i hate about wolverine is fanboy's like you who ruin characters by claiming they can do unbelievable shit . Which in turn causes marvel to become dumber causing such events as wolvie surviving a nuke.

......and to all the other lovers of sense

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/untled.jpg

look at the thread u made and try and tell me ur not a hater is ****ign joke. ur a hater and u always have been hell I seen some of ur post there worse then this thread

Scoobless
Originally posted by Scoobless
you do know that there are other options than Wolverine fanboy and Wolverine hater.... don't you?
ur clearly a wolverine hater as seen with the sig and grey foxs is a known wolverine hater.

lol... i'll take that as a "NO" then

laughing

wolverine8888
lol... i'll take that as a "NO" then

laughing

oh I know there are some who arnt hater but u and grey fox are clearly haters

grey fox
A hater aye well.......

Scoobless
oh I know there are some who arnt hater but u and grey fox are clearly haters

based on what? my sig? you're the kind of guy who thinks he knows everything about a book by it's cover, aren't you?

i'm more of a fanboy hater, I've been reading Wolverine comics for over ten years and i know exactly what he is and isn't capable of.... but when i come onto theses threads and read people saying he can survive a nuke, that never be knocked out or hurt, or that he's able to cut through everything .... well it deserves to be laughed at

yes

Melnorme
I'm pretty sure I'm not a hater, but it did look like Wolverine got knocked out by that Elk to me in that other thread.

wolverine8888
based on what? my sig? you're the kind of guy who thinks he knows everything about a book by it's cover, aren't you?

i'm more of a fanboy hater, I've been reading Wolverine comics for over ten years and i know exactly what he is and isn't capable of.... but when i come onto theses threads and read people saying he can survive a nuke, that never be knocked out or hurt, or that he's able to cut through everything .... well it deserves to be laughed at

yes

dude dotn bull shit me u dont know shit about him. I seen ur post dude u have shwon u clearly now far less then I do.
what his strength class? do u even know that

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Melnorme
I'm pretty sure I'm not a hater, but it did look like Wolverine got knocked out by that Elk to me in that other thread.

thats because he only shwoed that one pic if u read it he clearly dident

Scoobless
dude dotn bull shit me u dont know shit about him. I seen ur post dude u have shwon u clearly now far less then I do.
what his strength class? do u even know that

which post?

just because i don't misspell all my posts and attempt to insult everyone who disagrees with me makes you think i don't know about Wolverine?.... you really make me laugh sometimes

laughing

King_Mungi
You can find it here,
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371981&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=9

1)
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/wolverine18005.jpg

2)
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/wolverine18006.jpg

3)
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/wolverine18007.jpg

4)
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/wolverine18008.jpg

Melnorme
thats because he only shwoed that one pic if u read it he clearly dident

What are you talking about? He provided scans of the ish in another thread. I looked at them all. Wolverine was lying bloodied on the floor with his eyes closed. Several panels later, he woke up. Several hours later, when he next see him, he's OK. But he clearly got knocked out.

Thor Man
In hundred years, none of this will matter. I don't think it should matter now -_-

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Thor Man
In hundred years, none of this will matter. I don't think it should matter now -_-

Nope, but do you think that will stop people? heck no big grin ....kinda sad really embarrasment

grey fox
I'm a hater am I 8888 , what gave you that idea ......

Scoobless
it did not stun him u ididot he did it as training and to show earth mover how much faster he was then him.

how exactly did he manage to make Earthmover snap that twig?
(you can clearly see who broke it as they're both wearing completely different shoes)

and why was he surprised when it happened?

that is... IF it was all planned out in advance

roll eyes (sarcastic)

grey fox

that is... IF it was all planned out in advance

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Which I seriously doubt ......

Scoobless
I'm a hater am I 8888 , what gave you that idea ......

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/6159/greyfox0vj.gif

hmmmmmmmm........ confused

Scoobless
Which I seriously doubt ......

because it wasn't

yes

grey fox
Of course yes

Scoobless
indeed yes

grey fox
I second that yes

Scoobless
thirded yes

Melnorme
Fourth?

What are we counting?

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Melnorme
Fourth?

What are we counting?

Number of people using logic.
Fifth by the way thumb up

Thor Man
Sixth :-\

Melnorme
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Number of people using logic.
Fifth by the way thumb up

Wolverine fans need not apply, then.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Thor Man
Sixth :-\

eek!
Sevemth. I'm......also posting on behalf of.......my......little brother who err.........stole my scanner so i can't post any scans. But i will later smile

shifty

soleran30
that photo almost brought a tear of joy to my eyes..........beautiful.

grey fox
I do so love hearing praise.....

King KAM
Wolverine wins.....

grey fox
Originally posted by King KAM
Wolverine wins.....

DIE !!!!!!!

King KAM
DIE !!!!!!! envy of old canucklehead eh?

Dark Urizen
envy of old canucklehead eh?

Indeed. Everyone dreams of being able to be sent flying so gracefully by an elk roll eyes (sarcastic)

King KAM
Indeed. Everyone dreams of being able to be sent flying so gracefully by an elk roll eyes (sarcastic) and then getback up and beat the hell out of it

Dark Urizen
and then getback up and beat the hell out of it

Well then props to Wolverine for managing to beat up an Elk. What a great Hero the gods have blessed us with roll eyes (sarcastic)

King KAM
Well then props to Wolverine for managing to beat up an Elk. What a great Hero the gods have blessed us with roll eyes (sarcastic) yep

Metalmanx
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Male moose/ (bulls) can weigh over 550 kg (1200 lb). That would make his power of the kick about two tons, 750 kg. Wolverine weighs...350 lbs?

Yeah, it should be able to do that to Wolverine. Although Wolverine's skull is adamantium...it should break it's legs on the same time.

And a two and a half ton kick would not knock Wolverine out. Maybe if a elephant would do the same...

Why does EVERYONE just assume that because Wolverine's skeleton is made of adamantium that they'll break their limbs on him?

Dammnit.

I've explained this so many times. If Wolverine is not braced up against a wall or something, nothing will happen to the opponent's fist/elk's foot.

He still just weighs 300 lbs. Unbreakable skeleton or not, Wolverine goes-a-flyin.

A herd of elk could probably stun Wolverine. Possibly a KO if he's hit multiple times. And that's a win according to KMC.

King KAM
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Why does EVERYONE just assume that because Wolverine's skeleton is made of adamantium that they'll break their limbs on him?

Dammnit.

I've explained this so many times. If Wolverine is not braced up against a wall or something, nothing will happen to the opponent's fist/elk's foot.

He still just weighs 300 lbs. Unbreakable skeleton or not, Wolverine goes-a-flyin.

A herd of elk could probably stun Wolverine. Possibly a KO if he's hit multiple times. And that's a win according to KMC. nah man, the way wolverine has been fighting lately, (in his series) i would have to go with him, he has gutted about 4 great white sharks under water, and killed hundreds of super-villains, right now he is on the ball, i would say he makes a whole lot of veil dinners.

grey fox
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Dammnit.

I think it all started with the crappy x-men film (AKA Wolverine PT 1) , where that redneck trucker punches wolvie in the chest and breaks his hand.......

Tha C-Master
lol

Swanky-Tuna
This thread is as unnecessary as this very post.

soleran30
its all a plot device! A conspiracy to take down the mighty Wolverine! Next thing you'll notice is that Wolverine gets his papers from the X-men and fired while they go out and recruit the MIGHTY Elk's into their numberssmile For only Cosmics and Gods can beat Wolverine.......oh and Elksmile lol

grey fox
A grey fox thread is not just for christmas kiddies , it's for life .....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.