Venom VS Electro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Venom Dude No.1
who pulls this??

Venom Dude No.1
can Electro be touched without being electrified?? if it cant then I still think Venom doesnt get serious damaged of it cuz electricity has never been shown to harm Venom at all. A very easy way for Venom to end the fight quick would be by equipping a pair of rubber-boots and gloves and just berserk... If im correct didnt Venom almost killed Electro in the comics when he regretted that he had joined Sinister Six?

I would give Venom 8/10

Quick Freeze
hmm good match
venom is way stronger and faster but electro is more powerful
i recall when spidey battles electro he has to make special conductive webbing and gloves to punch him with

then again spidey doesnt have a symbiote, i dont know how much electricity effects symbiotes. . .

Jose123
well if fire effects them can't electro just electrocute things until the whole area is on fire? or electrocute venom until he burst into flames?

FG725
Electro wins he kills Venom with his bolts he could blow up the enviroment around Venom burning the area and brock with Venom or just shock him to death

Quick Freeze
the stuff around them would have to be pretty flammible to combust from electricity

as far as electricuting venom we don't know whether or not symbiotes have some sort of resistance to electricity, or if he would even have time to cuz venom is fast as hell

Jose123
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
the stuff around them would have to be pretty flammible to combust from electricity

as far as electricuting venom we don't know whether or not symbiotes have some sort of resistance to electricity, or if he would even have time to cuz venom is fast as hell

i guess your right about not knowing if venom is effected by electricity.

but the speed thing i don't know. isn't electricity a little bit more faster then venom?

Quick Freeze
electricity is faster but doesnt electro have to take a couple of seconds to like charge a blast

we're talking about electro before his mondo upgrade right, because electro got pretty god-like in the last couple of years. . .

anyway i can see venom shootin a big web glop at e's eyes before he has a chance to effectively zap him

FG725
web in eyes isnt venoms style but he is effected by electricity and houses can catch fire from electricity same with cars i imagine they fight in a city

Quick Freeze
of course it is
he does it to spidey all the time
he almost beat superman because of that trick
web in the eyes with the left and then a right hook completely shook up the man of steel.

and things dont just combust when they're electricuted, you'd have to zap the fuel tank of the car to catch it on fire, you'd even have trouble lighting wood or paper on fire with electricity, and a city is mostly metal and concrete so electro would probably have some trouble going down the route of putting venom in a ring of fire.

and like i said venom is fast he can dodge his zaps its just a question of whether or not he'll get electricuted when he punches him

Jose123
of course it is
he does it to spidey all the time
he almost beat superman because of that trick
web in the eyes with the left and then a right hook completely shook up the man of steel.

and things dont just combust when they're electricuted, you'd have to zap the fuel tank of the car to catch it on fire, you'd even have trouble lighting wood or paper on fire with electricity, and a city is mostly metal and concrete so electro would probably have some trouble going down the route of putting venom in a ring of fire.

and like i said venom is fast he can dodge his zaps its just a question of whether or not he'll get electricuted when he punches him

Did you just say venom shock up the man of steel? WTF who wrote that crap!!!!!

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by Jose123

Ron Marz. . . venom would've beaten him too if spidey hadn't shown up, and then venom was still tossing them around like rag dolls til access busted in with a sonic generator. . . and i am by no means using that story to prove anything but venom has used the webbing to the eyes trick before!

FG725
Originally posted by Jose123
supes didnt know how to take him

Jose123
Ron Marz. . . venom would've beaten him too if spidey hadn't shown up, and then venom was still tossing them around like rag dolls til access busted in with a sonic generator. . . and i am by no means using that story to prove anything but venom has used the webbing to the eyes trick before!

and thats why I don't use crossovers as proof of anything.
9/10 times there full of crap.

well if he has used that trick before I guess he can do it to electro. If electro can't elctrocute the webbing of fast enough he is going down.

Jose123
Originally posted by FG725

you mean by punching him. Like everyone else does. or leaving him a smoking crater in the ground with his heat vision.

you really can't think venom could take supes?
do you?

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by FG725

i mean that's feezable and all, but if supes wasn't such a boy scout he really could have taken him out in one hit. the only thing that makes it slightly legitamate is that supes really hasnt dealth with anything like venom before and was overwhelmed after he underestimated

Jose123
i mean that's feezable and all, but if supes wasn't such a boy scout he really could have taken him out in one hit. the only thing that makes it slightly legitamate is that supes really hasnt dealth with anything like venom before and was overwhelmed after he underestimated

what was venom doing exactly? Knocking him around with his 20 ton strenght hits?

Quick Freeze
constant webbing and punching and kicking then when supes finally came down venom started that trick where he lets his suit drip into like supe's eyes and nose and mouth and he was actually about to sufficate till spidey came around

then at one point he even had spidey's neck in one hand and supe's in the other just throwing them around

Jose123
constant webbing and punching and kicking then when supes finally came down venom started that trick where he lets his suit drip into like supe's eyes and nose and mouth and he was actually about to sufficate till spidey came around

then at one point he even had spidey's neck in one hand and supe's in the other just throwing them around

laughing

Quick Freeze
well it did make a lot of dreams come true
a lot of people like to see superman get whooped by weaker badasses
do you know how well a comic where wolverine cuts up supes would sell?

Jose123
well it did make a lot of dreams come true
a lot of people like to see superman get whooped by weaker badasses
do you know how well a comic where wolverine cuts up supes would sell?

in the millions!!!!

Quick Freeze
oh itd be the first comic to go triple platinum int the first week fo sho

juggernaut66666
Venom had already killed electro

long pig
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Venom had already killed electro
Yep...while Electro stood there and didn't once try and attack or defend himself.

It's considered one of the worst Spiderman comics ever.

Electro should eat Venom with no problem.

juggernaut66666
but he can't because he is dead and electricity does not damage venom

Jose123
but he can't because he is dead and electricity does not damage venom

Electro is still alive actually.

juggernaut66666
but in that kind of story line he is dead

Jose123
but in that kind of story line he is dead

No he's not. Stupid story. stupidddlys writen.

juggernaut66666
can't you understand in venom's story line he is dead in other he is alive or i don't know

Jose123
can't you understand in venom's story line he is dead in other he is alive or i don't know

The main 616 counts. Electro was the one that released all the prisoners from the raft prison recently in New Avengers. He's not dead. He's in jail.

venom storyline doesn't count for crap.

juggernaut66666
i see you can't read who cares what counts in venom story line he is dead in other he is alive

Jose123
i see you can't read who cares what counts in venom story line he is dead in other he is alive

Write. who cares what happends in a Venom storline. It's crap.

juggernaut66666
okay you see

Jose123
okay you see

I'm not denying that he died in whatever Venom storline your talking about. The writers must have thought that it was to stupid and decided to ignore it. So that means it never happened.

It doesn't count as proof in this fight.

To the topic creator: are we using current 616 version or the dead one?

Jvenom
What does it matter if he is dead or not. The fact still remains electricity does not effect Venom so electro would be messed up the time he relized that.

grey fox
Why not ?

If enough Volt's are put through Venom it may take him down ?

Black Adam
Originally posted by Jvenom
What does it matter if he is dead or not. The fact still remains electricity does not effect Venom so electro would be messed up the time he relized that.

samishe
Originally posted by Jvenom
yes

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by grey fox
Why not ?

If enough Volt's are put through Venom it may take him down ?

confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.