Samus Vs Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

swedish_bum
Samus from Mp2 With all her powers (including the powers from Mp1) Vs Dante (no Quicksilver) the rest are available

Shadow x 20
Dante has this battle then.

IcePunk
He just have to turn into Sparda form and vaporize her with energy balls and giant fire dragons. Or use Devil trigger with Alastor equipped and get close to her so she cant see anything cuz of stasis on her visors caused by sparks from Dantes body and then he will just do a full combo on her and badabing her suit's of and then they make luv.

IcePunk
Originally posted by IcePunk
He just have to turn into Sparda form and vaporize her with energy balls and giant fire dragons. Or use Devil trigger with Alastor equipped and get close to her so she cant see anything cuz of stasis on her visors caused by sparks from Dantes body and then he will just do a full combo on her and badabing her suit's of and then they make luv.

Either way, Dante scores Happy Dance

Drunk-of-Fury
He just have to turn into Sparda form and vaporize her with energy balls and giant fire dragons. Or use Devil trigger with Alastor equipped and get close to her so she cant see anything cuz of stasis on her visors caused by sparks from Dantes body and then he will just do a full combo on her and badabing her suit's of and then they make luv. LOL Samus wins!

swedish_bum
He just have to turn into Sparda form and vaporize her with energy balls and giant fire dragons. Or use Devil trigger with Alastor equipped and get close to her so she cant see anything cuz of stasis on her visors caused by sparks from Dantes body and then he will just do a full combo on her and badabing her suit's of and then they make luv. LOL Samus suit cant even be cut true with swords ore laser sword (Shown in the game).
And its hart to vaporize some one who have a almost indestructible armor (ALL her items from Mp1 And Mp2, That includes all of her suits) So she will have a Phazon suit fused with light suit. (samus also has Phazon beam) And i don't think Dante is capable to resist Phazon that is the most dangerous thing samus encountered (with phazon suit she can survive and not get any damage of phazon). Samus can just shoot a phazon mixed sonics boom then dante is the one who is OVER vaporized, and samus sure Can absorb he's energy balls because its energy and thats what she needs to refill her power (U said it was energy your self) And fire doesn't work so good when she have her OVER GOOD Light/Phazon Suit Or lighzon suit. And go devil wont work better samus just use her Light beam cuz he has dark energy and then it only hurts him even more, ore she only use annihilator beam to make it quicker. And if he try to disturb her visor she go morph ball and boost away and dose a power bomb to make him disturbed and then she use Screw attack on little week dante so he dies a horrible death. Then she dance on he's body. laughinglaughing out loudrolling on floor laughing

Sorry to make ur fan boy fact look like shit but its true.
Dante has no chance in this unfair fight, Samus wins 10/10

Sonic x 20
Can Samus Handle the Impact from Sparda? Dante is surely Invincible when he's Sparda because nothing can't hurt him when he is in that Form. The Fire Dragons will surely do Some Heavy Damage.

IcePunk
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Can Samus Handle the Impact from Sparda? Dante is surely Invincible when he's Sparda because nothing can't hurt him when he is in that Form. The Fire Dragons will surely do Some Heavy Damage.

No shit
Bum stop missmatching fights or you're gonna kill me rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud
I......cant....breathe.....

IcePunk
Originally posted by swedish_bum
LOL Samus suit cant even be cut true with swords ore laser sword (Shown in the game).
And its hart to vaporize some one who have a almost indestructible armor (ALL her items from Mp1 And Mp2, That includes all of her suits) So she will have a Phazon suit fused with light suit. (samus also has Phazon beam) And i don't think Dante is capable to resist Phazon that is the most dangerous thing samus encountered (with phazon suit she can survive and not get any damage of phazon). Samus can just shoot a phazon mixed sonics boom then dante is the one who is OVER vaporized, and samus sure Can absorb he's energy balls because its energy and thats what she needs to refill her power (U said it was energy your self) And fire doesn't work so good when she have her OVER GOOD Light/Phazon Suit Or lighzon suit. And go devil wont work better samus just use her Light beam cuz he has dark energy and then it only hurts him even more, ore she only use annihilator beam to make it quicker. And if he try to disturb her visor she go morph ball and boost away and dose a power bomb to make him disturbed and then she use Screw attack on little week dante so he dies a horrible death. Then she dance on he's body. laughinglaughing out loudrolling on floor laughing

Sorry to make ur fan boy fact look like shit but its true.
Dante has no chance in this unfair fight, Samus wins 10/10

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Sam fanboy, just cuz energy balls in metroid heals her doesnt mean that his do, sheesh be a little more serious and start thinkin.
Oh, when does Sam get the imaginary Phazon beam? NEVER, SHE ONLY POWER UP THE USUAL BEAMS WHEN SHE BATTLES PRIME AND SHE'S STANDING IN PILE OF PHAZON, Im not a fanboy but at least I knew of that. laughing out loud
Oh, and when did we see her wearing a Phazon-light suit? I say this again NEVER, stop making up bs. And I dont think Sonic boom is called Sonic's boom cuz I've never seen her shoot out a blue hedgehog out of her arm cannon. Dark energy REALLY isnt the same thing as ING DARK SHIT, stop jumping to stupid conclusions.
Oh, and what makes you think that Dante will just float in mid air and not-avoiding her damn slow shots? Dante dodges Bullets from real guns in his normal form imagine what he can dodge in Sparda form.
Dante have defeated many things and people and I dont think this woman's gonna be an exeption

swedish_bum

Oh, when does Sam get the imaginary Phazon beam? NEVER, SHE ONLY POWER UP THE USUAL BEAMS WHEN SHE BATTLES PRIME AND SHE'S STANDING IN PILE OF PHAZON, Im not a fanboy but at least I knew of that. laughing out loud
No u didn't know that.. Her is a some info from a metroid site i checked.

"Stand in the puddle of Phazon and watch as your Arm Cannon starts going haywire. This is the Phazon Beam, aka Hyper Mode."

well i said all of her items and that include the one she cant have when the game is over (Phazon beam) ore (Hyper mode) But u didn't know of that at all i see laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing laughing

swedish_bum
I was not making up this "imaginary phazon beam" that u think i did laughing out loud

swedish_bum

Oh, and what makes you think that Dante will just float in mid air and not-avoiding her damn slow shots? Dante dodges Bullets from real guns in his normal form imagine what he can dodge in Sparda form.
Dante have defeated many things and people and I dont think this woman's gonna be an exeption Have u even played Mp2?

If u have then u should know that the sonic boom is faster than light and impact as soon as it hits the object, and that takes 000000,1 seconds.
Samus only scans he's Weakness.
And Samus have defeated more tings and more people and more aliens than dante. Samus is the BEST BOUNTY HUNTER IN THE GALAXY!!! So thats not stopping her of killing Dante. And have dante even fought aliens on different planets ore even 20 meter big robots inflected with dark power, A Giant Stone Monster, Giant Plants with Sharp Knives, Ing Emperor, Giant Gnat, 3 Giant Worms? No didn't think so, Cuz he is a non future dude so he don't know how to handle with Samus Who is familiar with non future creatures and that's Dante.

Ps: Samus has been Raised By the most technological creatures (Chozo) sense she was a kid.
And that makes her a super human with her super Suit Which is Almost indestructible With her 14 energy tanks

Shadow x 20
Sonic Booms faster then light? That's a lie. A Sonic Boom happens when something breaks the sound barrier. That's why it is called a Sonic Boom so if you actually think that goes faster then light...think again.

swedish_bum
well why dose it impact in no time then?

swedish_bum
Have u played through the whole game?

Shadow x 20
The sonic boom is going over 700 mph

Thunder Fox
Have u even played Mp2?

If u have then u should know that the sonic boom is faster than light and impact as soon as it hits the object, and that takes 000000,1 seconds.
And Samus have defeated more tings and more people and more aliens than dante. Samus is the BEST BOUNTY HUNTER IN THE GALAXY!!! So thats not stopping her of killing Dante. And have dante even fought aliens on different planets ore even 20 meter big robots inflected with dark power, A Giant Stone Monster, Giant Plants with Sharp Knives, Ing Emperor, Giant Gnat, 3 Giant Worms? No didn't think so, Cuz he is a non future dude so he don't know how to handle with Samus Who is familiar with non future creatures and that's Dante.

Ps: Samus has been Raised By the most technological creatures (Chozo) sense she was a kid.
And that makes her a super human with her super Suit Which is Almost indestructible With her 14 energy tanks you forgot the giant metroid prime and the dark samus all 4 forms and sonic boom is faster than the speed of soundthe the spee

swedish_bum
Right.. thumb up

swedish_bum
Samus Vs Dante (no Quicksilver) the rest are available It doesn't Mather if dante has Quicksilver Cuz Samus has Gravity suit LOL! Happy Dance

IcePunk
It doesn't Mather if dante has Quicksilver Cuz Samus has Gravity suit LOL! Happy Dance

It can still be taken apart

IcePunk
well why dose it impact in no time then?

Cuz the speed of sound IS fast.
Sheesh now it sounds like you're the one who havent played through the whole game laughing out loud

IcePunk
No u didn't know that.. Her is a some info from a metroid site i checked.

"Stand in the puddle of Phazon and watch as your Arm Cannon starts going haywire. This is the Phazon Beam, aka Hyper Mode."

well i said all of her items and that include the one she cant have when the game is over (Phazon beam) ore (Hyper mode) But u didn't know of that at all i see laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing laughing

Therefor it's not permanent, that was my point.
Which therefor also means she is NOT equipped with it now.
Sparda form is permanent on the other hand and is his key to victory.
It's permanent considering he has got both necleases...

IcePunk
Dante's weaknesses have still not been charted considering he has survived many things, many severe things.
And I think the scanner would state that Dante is a human considering he is geneticly built the same way. I guess Sam is in for one heck of a surprise...

IcePunk
Ps: And that makes her a super human with her super Suit Which is Almost indestructible With her 14 energy tanks

But I don't think she indestructible without it laughing out loud

IcePunk
It doesn't Mather if dante has Quicksilver Cuz Samus has Gravity suit LOL! Happy Dance

And the gravity suit can prevent time freezing?
No, that has never been proved in any game at any point.

swedish_bum
And the gravity suit can prevent time freezing?
No, that has never been proved in any game at any point. When u stop the time their its no gravity cuz the time is friezed and Samus got the gravity suit so what stop her from just run around and not been effected by the quicksilver. And the quicksilver only slows down time, and have u tried to walk in water, it will not happen much u will only come a few Centimeters and thats almost the same as dantes Quicksilver u only come a few Cm when he freeze time. So Nothing Would happen to Samus bkz she can run fast in the water and its not stopping her of doing it in quicksilver

But now their was no Quicksilver involved in this fight..

swedish_bum
But I don't think she indestructible without it laughing out loud But Now there was no "without it" was it?

swedish_bum
Dante's weaknesses have still not been charted considering he has survived many things, many severe things.
And I think the scanner would state that Dante is a human considering he is geneticly built the same way. I guess Sam is in for one heck of a surprise... When u scan the Ing zombies it doesn't say "Human" dose it? And still Samus Have also fought Bigger and Dangerous things than Dante (Mention before) And Samus doesn't have many weakness.

swedish_bum
Therefor it's not permanent, that was my point.
Which therefor also means she is NOT equipped with it now.
Sparda form is permanent on the other hand and is his key to victory.
It's permanent considering he has got both necleases... Therefor it was i who made the rules and said that she could have the Phazon beam.

swedish_bum
It can still be taken apart Tell me how plz..

I have never seen it just fall apart have u (Mp1-2)?

IcePunk
When u stop the time their its no gravity cuz the time is friezed and Samus got the gravity suit so what stop her from just run around and not been effected by the quicksilver. And the quicksilver only slows down time, and have u tried to walk in water, it will not happen much u will only come a few Centimeters and thats almost the same as dantes Quicksilver u only come a few Cm when he freeze time. So Nothing Would happen to Samus bkz she can run fast in the water and its not stopping her of doing it in quicksilver

But now their was no Quicksilver involved in this fight..
Gravity does NOT go away, it's still there, but the thing is that NO ONE(exept Dante) can affect the gravity if you cant move, think or do anything. Water is a matter of density, not gravity. Read some physics for god's sake!

MC_GG
its gonna be a draw

IcePunk
Yeah, that's a possibility...

IcePunk
When u scan the Ing zombies it doesn't say "Human" dose it? And still Samus Have also fought Bigger and Dangerous things than Dante (Mention before) And Samus doesn't have many weakness.
Ummm....that's one bad example. The ing zombies are far from human and demon. Dante is a half human demon, he doesnt show his demonic half unless he need it. Oh, and scanning takes some time to do, so then he's got enough time to turn into Sparda and fly several thousand feets up in the sky and then he is out snanning reach and there is use for Sam to try and shoot a dott in the sky considering it's easy to avoid her slow shots and that it is ofcourse kind of hard to hit a dott in the sky.
Oh, and Dante wins.

IcePunk
Tell me how plz..

I have never seen it just fall apart have u (Mp1-2)?
Still it seems like it's easy for one to remove the helmet only using one arm....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.