Lex Luthors plot to Kill Superman,Batman and Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Superman,Batman and Aquaman are in trouble can that Survive?

Plot against Superman-Lex Luthor has his people find Bizarro and he tells him that I am give you the chance to finally kill Superman. I have made a suit for you made from the same material that Steels Armor it's called promethium I also made a Hammer to made and replicated from stolen Adamantium from Marvel vs DC days. I will lore Superman to a abanbon Island where you take over.

Plot against Batman. I will make a Mutant that is superior to Batman in almost every way. He will be 5 times stronger 5 times faster 5 times more Durable and 5 times the Stamina I will also proved him with a Utlity belt with some weapons to counter act his Belt. I will challenge Batman myself and lore him into a warehouse with only a way in and no way out.

Plot against Aquaman. I am going to build a robotic Shark made from promethium armor. Spec sheet 200feet long 400tons with a 50 ton per sqaure foot Bite speed under water is 190knots it also as enchanted armor by Black Adam. I will set it lose and give directions to find Aquaman.

Mordum

spetznaz
no

NoFate007
Doesn't happen.

DrDoom101
How is there a way in but not a way out against Batman?

Scoobless
blink

dman2008
Originally posted by golem370
Superman,Batman and Aquaman are in trouble can that Survive?

Plot against Superman-Lex Luthor has his people find Bizarro and he tells him that I am give you the chance to finally kill Superman. I have made a suit for you made from the same material that Steels Armor it's called promethium I also made a Hammer to made and replicated from stolen Adamantium from Marvel vs DC days. I will lore Superman to a abanbon Island where you take over.

Plot against Batman. I will make a Mutant that is superior to Batman in almost every way. He will be 5 times stronger 5 times faster 5 times more Durable and 5 times the Stamina I will also proved him with a Utlity belt with some weapons to counter act his Belt. I will challenge Batman myself and lore him into a warehouse with only a way in and no way out.

Plot against Aquaman. I am going to build a robotic Shark made from promethium armor. Spec sheet 200feet long 400tons with a 50 ton per sqaure foot Bite speed under water is 190knots it also as enchanted armor by Black Adam. I will set it lose and give directions to find Aquaman.

Your story makes no sense

golem370
why?

golem370
bump

dman2008
Originally posted by golem370
why?

Well for starters

1. The current Bizzzaro has never wanted to kill Superman he looks up to him like a brother. However he has a skewed sense of logic which makes him think he is doing good things when he is atually doing bad stuff. Oh and how would Lex even know about DC vs Marvel or Admantium I don't think he even made apperance in any of the DC/Marvel Crossovers?

2. How could Lex make a mutant?

3. My biggest problem with the Aquaman one is how would he know where Aquaman is at that exact time. by the time the fish robot thing gets to where Lex sends him Aquaman could be anywhere do you really think its logical that Aquaman wold stay in one place the whole day?

golem370
I mean like a Doppleganger. I don't know like a strong sensory factor Like a Ofactory nerve.

golem370
It just a thread not real comic stuff I just had an Idea. Well what I mean about no way you doors are sold Steel so are the windows steel floors

doctorstrongbad
I would like to see Lex Luthor win at least once. Come on, the guy needs a break. Even the worse bad guys can win once.

Juntai
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I would like to see Lex Luthor win at least once. Come on, the guy needs a break. Even the worse bad guys can win once. Becoming the richest man in DC, building it's most powerful company, controlling the B-13 tech, and becoming President of The US, then repeatedly making the JLA look bad in front of the public while maintaining integrity in the face of calamity isn't succeding? Since when?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.