The Dave Chappelle Theory...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-hh-
http://www.chappelletheory.com/

if you have time, read this theory. kinda interesting.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by -hh-
http://www.chappelletheory.com/

if you have time, read this theory. kinda interesting.

Looks like Dave got beef

PVS
you have got to be kidding me roll eyes (sarcastic)

-hh-
Originally posted by PVS
you have got to be kidding me roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

BackFire
It's more believable then some of the other big time conspiracy theories out there.

tabby999
i love dave chappelle...there i said it

Nevermind
I actually took the time to read through this. This is pretty scary and serious shit. I'd like to think this isn't happening. I mean why haven't "The Dark Crusaders" tackled any other big name comedians who have the same sort of styling as Chappelle? Maybe it's because he was a bigger name than them? Maybe they don't won't to look suspicious? I wouldn't want to jump to any conclusion. I'd like to think 'Innocent until proven guilty' but we all know that doesn't always work. I'd probably dismiss this whole thing.

Bushwacker
For some reason none of this surprises me. Wonder what Dave did with the physical evidence, like the packages he received.

Snoopbert
Didn't Dave check into a Mental Institution thingy? Maybe that would be why?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
So, are you saying that Oprah Winfrey is a Cristal-sipping, cuban-smoking, big-pimpin' kingpin?

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Bushwacker
For some reason none of this surprises me. Wonder what Dave did with the physical evidence, like the packages he received.

Precisely. If any of this happened, and Dave tried to tell people of it, he could have shown them the stuff. How come this guy (site author) has seen it all, but no-one else did?

All seems rather implausible.

Ronny
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
So, are you saying that Oprah Winfrey is a Cristal-sipping, cuban-smoking, big-pimpin' kingpin? I knew it.

PVS
i can picture dave chapelle catching wind of this website and making a funny skit out of this theory. think of the possibilities

Ultimate Hulk43
What if it is true?They're going to kill the guy over a ****ing show?That's bull-shit.

Koala MeatPie
The important thing here is:

Oprah is the ringleader.

Ultimate Hulk43
Oprah looks like a pig.

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Oprah looks like a pig.

KidRock
Oh noes the lizard men are after dave now....

tabby999
am i the only one imagining Oprah in a leather chair with an eye patch cackling as her henchmen torture a man to death while she smokes a cigar and pets a white cat

Nevermind
Originally posted by tabby999
am i the only one imagining Oprah in a leather chair with an eye patch cackling as her henchmen torture a man to death while she smokes a cigar and pets a white cat

That's the only image I get about her.

Hit_and_Miss
dam I hate oprah... "That avi of tom killing her ".... Dam I wish that was true.... Daves just tooo funny to keep quite...

Inspectah Deck

laughing out loud

Ultimate Hulk43
What if this isn't even true?

Nevermind
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
What if this isn't even true?

What if? It doesn't change a thing.

XxILuvVegetaxX
Originally posted by Snoopbert
Didn't Dave check into a Mental Institution thingy? Maybe that would be why?

He didnt check into a mental institution, he was in Ohio on a farm. no expression lol He said that he aint come baq because he didnt like the way viacom was interfering...i thnk its that and stress...but now he's comming baq!! yay!

For those who dont kno...viacom owns networks like MTv and Comedy Central.

As far as viacom interfering and censoring the show i thnk thats probibly tru. The creators of south park complain about the same thing.

FeceMan
Originally posted by BackFire
It's more believable then some of the other big time conspiracy theories out there.
I was going to say, "I'd believe it over Deano's theories," but you beat me to it, in a more indirect way.

mrbumble
I heard he left because he didn't like how white college kids were coming up to him using the word that rhymes with "bigger" and other quotes from the show. He felt he had accidentally minimized the effect of such words and of racism, etc. This being the case I can understand why he'd choose to leave, though if he wanted to avoid attracting attention, he probably should have waited until the season was over. Though mabe attracting attention was the whole idea, who knows.

Or maybe my theory's just totally wrong, but it still sound better to me than the "Oprah Mafia" theory.

Black Rob
Man,Oprah is gangsta..."My boy Farakkhan gunna f*ck you up n*gga!"

manjaro
hey man this thing sacred me a little, but i imagine that some of it must be true, cuz quite a few of these ppl, shaprton, and jesse jackson inclluded, i personally saw on CNN among others shows talking about the show and its neagtive sterotypes....and of course that the networks used to fill a segment....so i dont know about all the stuff said but i at least know tha quite a bit must be true

JacopeX
i love dave chappelle...there i said it Wuts so bad about liking him these days. Hes funny as hell. I jus took a look at his skits again in putfile.com and i laughed my ass off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.