Another Special Edition Please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
Do they bother you? The white reflection in space, the transparency, the vibration during the speeder chase, the cuting effect of lightsabers, Ewoks win by arrows and stones against armored soldiers, stop motion animation, ect ect ect mad

Tangible God
You actually spelled "etc" wrong?

redcaped
etc Please God Make Another sped

Darth Jello
don't know how many times i've said this, but wait a year and invest in a Blu-Ray player.
Expect a six or so disc box (that's all you need when a multilayer disc can hold 500 GBs) with the definitive additions-lots of prequal and a few original series changes and fixes- of the six movies and maybe clone wars thrown in for good measure.

Captain REX
Heh!

I think some things could be brought up the speed, but it's mostly just in regards to lightsabers. Just how they looks and the cutting effects and such. Everything else I can live with.

FistOfThe North
I would mind a prequel remake in the form of a Special Edition..There's nothing else on.

But as far as the classic trilogy, I'd like to see Vader in combat more.

Tangible God
Yeah, more of a kick-mothaf*ckin'-ass Vader would ROCK!

calvin44
They animated that fat thing in jabba's palace, but not
Yoda??FTW?!?!?!?!

Cascador
I like Yoda as a puppet in the classics but not in the episode I and they are going to replace it with a cgi Yoda

What I hated the most was Boba's voice, the acting is terrible! I can maybe live with the accent, but the voice should have been darker, more evil sounding. He just sounded upset.

I think what George Lucas would want is a more greater scale Battle on Hoth. I dont think it would be a problem to add more At-At's with CGI, without seeing a difference between the models and the CGI models.

Tangible God
Yeah, Jango's voice suited him since we see his face, but Boba's just.....I don't wanna say "sucked," but it wasn't that good.

Darth Jello
all they need to do is electronically put a little distortion and ring modulation on boba's voice to make it seem hoarse, weathered, and slightly inhuman. That way it's still jango's voice but it sounds a bit like the original and like he's been through a lot. so it's a good middle ground and should satisfy everyone.

redcaped
No need of more AT AT Walkers that's enough against the weak rebels...just more animated, they walk very slow and their movements are not flexible. As for all the rest is what I brought. Episode VI is the most critical...makes me sick specially how Luke defeats his father using the same battle style and the bridge bars are laser resistant. My conclusion it needs a very careful review with someone who really cares. I find a lack of interest.

Cascador
There's so many George Lucas wants changed ...like they say "art is never finnished, it's just abandoned"...
George Lucas wouldn't want the death star to blow up for example in ep IV...but he didn't have a choice cause he didn't knew star wars was gonna be a success...it would always have been a treat through out the trilogy...I said he wanted a Hoth battle on greater scale. He wanted Wookiees in the in ep VI, but due to his daughter they became teddy bears...now I dont think his daughter would mind if they changed it...but yeah there are already in episode III, so I dont think he would change that now.

redcaped
How can I put this...the old trilogy is perfect, my complaint is based on visuals and battles, more believable as the empire falls in defeat and duels. It feels like a very expensive toy in the hands of a 5 year old.

Scarecrow756
The worst change for me is replacing Boba Fett`s voice with Jango Fett`s voice, such a sin. It sounded bad.

redcaped
The Boba Fett voice is actually my favorite fix since he is just a clone. How does Lucas see fans, as a family or just strangers...the year 2007 should tell.

Tangible God
The Boba change was an improvement IMO. The change of the Ewok song is what really grinds my gears.

Scarecrow756
My favourite changes are the young Anakin being the ghost at the end of ROTJ and the new CG as well as new diologe added for the Emperor hologram scene in ESB.

redcaped
All the changes Lucas has made are very good but there is still much to do and I won't be happy until then. About ghost Anakin...well is ok with this guy but he should appear older because it was the time when he died...right after the fix for unmasking vader...the old turned good again.

rubinator
Originally posted by Scarecrow756
My favourite changes are the young Anakin being the ghost at the end of ROTJ and the new CG as well as new diologe added for the Emperor hologram scene in ESB.

what CG, besides the Jar Jar)Naboo) scene

SS_181st_Snow
Man, do nothing with the Originals. They were perfect before they were the special edition. The PT shows us that flashyness can't make up for good storyline.

redcaped
Yep, many do like Muppet Wars but I want the super special edition.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.