Star Wars Cantina theme party

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RuthlessRufus

SS_181st_Snow

You need to get out more.

Tangible God
ALOT more...all those brandy's are making you hallucinate.

DenKi
They all drink Snakes blood in the Cantina with black coffie

overlord
Erm.. Should I report this thread? messed

Talking_Owl
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
You need to get out more.

Seconded

Ogami Itto
rufus has bin here longer than most you and he's posted LESS times! i think YOU (and me) are the ones needing to get out more! laughing

overlord
No no, Talking owls knows these forums quite well and is a veteran sock.

j/k stick out tongue

RuthlessRufus
Yeah, I'm a reader, not a poster. Bad Rufus. I do actually have a life, and I want to post more, but alas, time is short. Since you all were no help at all I found my own way of throwing the theme party. I am pretty much just adding food coloring to all the food (that would make sense to have food coloring in). Then I got a list of blue drinks to make from a great online bar site (it's called "thebar"wink. They have one called a Blue Margarita that is pretty tasty and also looks futuristic. I also found a site with a list of Star Wars drinks, but they just have Star Wars names (like "Death Star"wink, no interesting ingredients.

mickel
Ok so were having a party for my dads 60th birthday and we are using the fiesta theme... to save money we are also making our invitations. I got a really cute one but now i need help writing it out. I don't want anything plain like For: When: time: ect... I want something catchy this is what I came up with but im open to new suggestions please help me out..

No time for a Siesta

were having a Fiesta

It's Ben's 60th Birthday

Come salsa the night away!

Saturday Nov 21, 2009

Dinner: 5-7pm Dance 7-?

Place:

The Fernandez Cantina

XXXXX Waltham St.

Los Angeles CA 90058

queeq
Fossil.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.