(hed) Planet Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mmmmoley
What do you think of (hed) PE?? I heard a few tracks in my mates car, then went + bought the 'Broke' album + since then it hasn't left my CD player! I love it!!
Does anyone know if their other album(s) are worth a buy? or maybe a d/l??

Ali
xx

Myth
They have a couple of really cool songs like Everybody Dies, Swan Dive, and especially Bartender. However, I also have heard some really bad songs like The Meadow and some others. I chose choice #3.

tabby999
their selftitled cd, Broke and Blackout are awsom, solid cds. their new cd Only In Amerika is total shite, pretentious drivel. love their other stuff but that cd is rubbish. personally i thought the Medow was solid for what it was.

mmmmoley
i like pac-bell and jesus at the moment (off the broke album)! i like em all but they are my faves. bartender, everybody dies + the meadow where the 1s i first heard by them!

so u recomend buying other hed pe albums?? other than the laest 1

tabby999
hell yes, BUT have a listen to their first one before you buy it, "(hed) pe" is a little more abrasive than Broke, but if you liked Broke, Blackout will be a worthy buy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.