Marvel Mr. Olympia contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Lets say these 10 characters are competing for the title of Mr. Olympia.

So who in the Marvel Universe has the best physique?

thesilverspider
the surfer since he can change his physique how ever he wants it to look.

Melnorme
Hulk. Maybe Hercules.

snoopdogg
If anybody has any scans showing physique of any contestant would be cool.

I figured somebody would say Norrin would alter his body. Let's just use his physique he is portrayed to have.

Ultimate Rage
herc or colossus

Lucid Lui
Wonder Man....

King KAM
jugs, he has the best legs.

snoopdogg
Juggy does looked pretty ripped in this pic.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Juggernautxm410.jpg

King KAM
Originally posted by snoopdogg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Juggernautxm410.jpg yep. hes the most semetrical

Dizzle
Originally posted by snoopdogg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Juggernautxm410.jpg

What about star juiced Surfer? He was pretty f***in scary. And VERY symmetrical. wink I think he ultimately loses though. For lack of package.

Melnorme
So, which is more important? Symmetry or "packaging"? These are factors I hadn't considered.

King KAM
Originally posted by Dizzle
What about star juiced Surfer? He was pretty f***in scary. And VERY symmetrical. wink I think he ultimately loses though. For lack of package. havent seen that one, but if you wanna add in other comics, prime wins

LordKaos
this is as bad as the tittie one, by the way you guys are soooo gay beer laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud Happy Dance whistle What the f**k? wacko huh i'm just playing around since judges of actual bodybuilder contest are men.

jrodslam
I say its between Namor, Thor and Colossus.

house
herc definately...drool jking

Piedmon
First Cut

Hulk - Passes
Thor - Passes
Juggernaut - Passes
Hercules - Passes
Thing - DQd straight away. His pebbly textured skin will disguise the cut between his muscles, so he automatically loses.
Colossus - Also DQd due to a skin condition. As Piotr Rasputin he lacks the size, and under his steel skin--hell, even WITH his steel skin, he's just too thin in the arms and body.
Luke Cage - Passes
Wonder Man - Passes
Namor - Too small and slender. His build is that of a swimmer or sprinter, not a showroom lifter.
Silver Surfer - Same as Namor (if we're not allowing him to change his shape). He's built for track, not for football, so to speak.

Second Cut

Hulk - Passes
Thor - Passes
Juggernaut - Juggernaut is cut out. Too thick around the middle. His physique lacks a certain dynamism. Preportionately speaking, he actually looks sort of squat.
Hercules - Passes
Luke Cage - Luke may have the best cut of all here, but he's not especially big. I mean, he's big, but he's not a superhuman giant like the others. I'm aware height has nothing to do with it, but I know if I was a judge I'd be too busy ooing and awwing at The Hulk to do much with Cage.
Wonder Man - Simon's got big arms and a peprortionately huge chest, but he's not as big as some of the others here. He's out.

Final Cut

Hulk - Hulk's amorphous nature helps him here. The stronger his desire to win, the bigger he's going to get. Unfortunately, that stress will also be his downfall. The more Hulk bulks out, the more dispreportionate he tends to get. Soon, he'd be sporting arms like bulldozers and a chest like a tank atop a too-thin waist, forcing him to slouch. He's cut out.
Thor - Thor is just about as perfect a specimen as you can get. I mean, the man is a GOD. Everything will be in perfect preportion, his cut will be deep and precise, and because he's THOR you know he'll have complete confidence with every pose. But he's gonna lose, not even the Son of Odin can compete with....
Hercules - WINNER. This should be no surprise to any of you--as if the Prince of Power could lose at this contest? At the end of the day, at this level of bodybuilding, it's not just the physique. It's the strut. It's the pose. It's confidence and poise, and when it comes to flexin' the juice nobody out-confidences Herc. He wins this contest, walks away with a dame under either arm, and celebrates with a joint like Arnold at the end of Pumping Iron.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Piedmon
First Cut

Hulk - Passes
Thor - Passes
Juggernaut - Passes
Hercules - Passes
Thing - DQd straight away. His pebbly textured skin will disguise the cut between his muscles, so he automatically loses.
Colossus - Also DQd due to a skin condition. As Piotr Rasputin he lacks the size, and under his steel skin--hell, even WITH his steel skin, he's just too thin in the arms and body.
Luke Cage - Passes
Wonder Man - Passes
Namor - Too small and slender. His build is that of a swimmer or sprinter, not a showroom lifter.
Silver Surfer - Same as Namor (if we're not allowing him to change his shape). He's built for track, not for football, so to speak.

Second Cut

Hulk - Passes
Thor - Passes
Juggernaut - Juggernaut is cut out. Too thick around the middle. His physique lacks a certain dynamism. Preportionately speaking, he actually looks sort of squat.
Hercules - Passes
Luke Cage - Luke may have the best cut of all here, but he's not especially big. I mean, he's big, but he's not a superhuman giant like the others. I'm aware height has nothing to do with it, but I know if I was a judge I'd be too busy ooing and awwing at The Hulk to do much with Cage.
Wonder Man - Simon's got big arms and a peprortionately huge chest, but he's not as big as some of the others here. He's out.

Final Cut

Hulk - Hulk's amorphous nature helps him here. The stronger his desire to win, the bigger he's going to get. Unfortunately, that stress will also be his downfall. The more Hulk bulks out, the more dispreportionate he tends to get. Soon, he'd be sporting arms like bulldozers and a chest like a tank atop a too-thin waist, forcing him to slouch. He's cut out.
Thor - Thor is just about as perfect a specimen as you can get. I mean, the man is a GOD. Everything will be in perfect preportion, his cut will be deep and precise, and because he's THOR you know he'll have complete confidence with every pose. But he's gonna lose, not even the Son of Odin can compete with....
Hercules - WINNER. This should be no surprise to any of you--as if the Prince of Power could lose at this contest? At the end of the day, at this level of bodybuilding, it's not just the physique. It's the strut. It's the pose. It's confidence and poise, and when it comes to flexin' the juice nobody out-confidences Herc. He wins this contest, walks away with a dame under either arm, and celebrates with a joint like Arnold at the end of Pumping Iron.

I agree with the final outcome, however i disagree with Luke Cage passing the first cut and Colossus failing it. IMO it should be the exact opposite.

And how the hell did Thing even get past the preselections? sick

Metalmanx
Colossus. Not just because of my sig and whatnot, but I truly believe he has the best figure. Transformed or not.

Even when he's normal, he's ripped as hell. Part of his mutant power. And depending on what comic you read, he's either normal Colossus-looking, or mad-uber-big-Colossus.

King KAM
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
I agree with the final outcome, however i disagree with Luke Cage passing the first cut and Colossus failing it. IMO it should be the exact opposite.

And how the hell did Thing even get past the preselections? sick Marvel MAX Cage was HUGE!!!!!!!!!! and cut

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by King KAM
Marvel MAX Cage was HUGE!!!!!!!!!! and cut

Colossus has since the beginning been shown to be huge and ripped. Luke gets to be that way once or twice.....great for him. Doesn't make it the standard though.

King KAM
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Colossus has since the beginning been shown to be huge and ripped. Luke gets to be that way once or twice.....great for him. Doesn't make it the standard though. yeah, but collossus doesnt win anyway, hes too top heavy

snoopdogg
I vote for Colossus. He imo has been consistently shown to be ripped.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossuspimpin.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossusplowin.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossusandOrd.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.