KING Kong vs. SPIDERman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
Kong (05) believes that spiderman has harmed or even killed ann...can spiderman survive...fight happens on in NYC...what happens...

TwisterGameX
Spiderman wins

jgiant
how...

King KAM
with his body?

thesilverspider
spiderman devour's him................. evil face

TwisterGameX
He keeps his distance away from Kong on tall buildings. He webs him from a far and also throws stuff at him from cars to what ever sharp objects on top of a building aiming for his eye blinding him...then trips him with web and stabs him with some pole in his neck. Kong can not hit spidey because of spider sense, agilty and the fact that he is wayyyy out of reach. Spidey wins 7/10

jgiant
Damn that spider sense...

thesilverspider
Originally posted by jgiant
Damn that spider sense...
it mostle cis when spidey gets hit

house
Alright spidey can survive but he aint winning against kong...

thesilverspider
spidey has beaten sentinel's why aint he gonna win against a giant monkey.

house
Because the giant monkey has heart...doh

thesilverspider
Originally posted by house
Because the giant monkey has heart...doh

yea

.........................NO

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by house
Alright spidey can survive but he aint winning against kong...

Spidey can lift 15 tons and is small and agile.

Kong can lift around that I'd imagine, maybe more or less. But he's slightly easier to hit.

If Spidey were 3 T-Rexes, Kong might win.

En Sabah Nur X
Spidey could kill kong with his hands tied behind his back. That big ape's got nothing on him.

house
Originally posted by thesilverspider
yea

.........................NO

yes

King KAM
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
Spidey can lift 15 tons and is small and agile.

Kong can lift around that I'd imagine, maybe more or less. But he's slightly easier to hit.

If Spidey were 3 T-Rexes, Kong might win. king kong can lift over 100,tons

house
^No are you being serious? Because he has the preportionate strength to an ape...

jgiant
Kong beat the sh!t out of the rex's, he picked one up with one hand and chucked him at another...he is stronger than spidey...but that spidersense will probably save him...

Juntai
Kong beat the sh!t out of the rex's, he picked one up with one hand and chucked him at another...he is stronger than spidey...but that spidersense will probably save him... Let us also not forget that King Kong threw around GODZILLA. Zilla had nothing on Kong, he was even hitting Kong with cheap shots over and over and still got beat.

Swanky-Tuna
I think Spidey could take Kong but though the use of the environment. Like hitting him in the face with a wrecking ball or something.

Juntai
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I think Spidey could take Kong but though the use of the environment. Like hitting him in the face with a wrecking ball or something. Yeah... because a wrecking ball thrown by Spiderman hits harder than Godzilla, right?

Lord Magnus
Giant monsters is more the FF's department, but this would be a crazy fight.

Kong has the strength advantage but if Spidey's spider-sense fails him he could still take a couple hits before going out. He could avoid getting hit pretty well but it would take a while to take out the eigth wonder of the world...
Spider-Man could take him out though.

Juntai
Godzilla lost to King Kong, and you guys think that Spiderman can do it!?
I don't understand.
lmao.

jgiant
Originally posted by Juntai
Let us also not forget that King Kong threw around GODZILLA. Zilla had nothing on Kong, he was even hitting Kong with cheap shots over and over and still got beat. That movie sucked...

jgiant
Godzilla lost to King Kong, and you guys think that Spiderman can do it!?
I don't understand.
lmao. Sorry juntai im taking about the new kong...did you see it, it was frikin awesome...

Juntai
Sorry juntai im taking about the new kong...did you see it, it was frikin awesome... My bad, I thought it was just Kong, in which case, Spidey would lose, but if you just mean the oversized ape of the new movie, then he does have a chance...

No, I plan on seeing it sometime in the next couple of days though.

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah... because a wrecking ball thrown by Spiderman hits harder than Godzilla, right?
I wasn't aware that King Kong fought Godzilla in Kong '05.

Juntai
I wasn't aware that King Kong fought Godzilla in Kong '05. Read the post right above yours, then you can comment on my missing an element in the thread.
smile

Swanky-Tuna
Read the post right above yours, then you can comment on my missing an element in the thread.
smile
Too late, I already commented.

Juntai
Too late, I already commented. I realise that, I was just showing you the definition of a hypocrite. wink

jgiant
Kong isn't gunna go down that easily knowing that spidey caused harm to ann...spidey will have to be on his game not to get tagged by cars, concret and anything kong can get his hands on...kong is very agile himself and is a very experienced fighter he will not go down that easily...

who?-kid
King Kong... the new remake is awesome, almost a masterpiece.

(SM wins, because he is smarter, but ONLY because he is smarter).

jgiant
Yeah but kong understood and remembered what ann showed him earlier in the movie...

Swanky-Tuna
I realise that, I was just showing you the definition of a hypocrite. wink
We can both look up the definition of trivial later.

lifeisaglich
Spiderman wins

How .......

well through brain power and knowing not to go toe to toe with a 30 foot tall 500 ton monkey

NoFate007
Spider-Man wins, definitely.

outarddwarf
I say kong because spiderman will fails due to his incessent need to understand the situation. "why is this Kong fella trying to hit me with cars and stuff, lets investigate... gahhhhh i distracted myself again and he got me!" then KONG KRUSH spider boy

KillAll
i think this is dependant on the situation... if its in the jungle, kong would probably win... spiderman then doesnt have as many things to use as weapons (but neither does kong). but he doesnt need them. he's accustomed to moving about the jungle and quickly at that.

move the fight to the city, and then kong has more weapons to throw but is rather slow.... hes still agile but cant move across the concrete jungle like he can in the real jungle.

since its in the city spiderman wins...

Arahan
The spider pulls out his stingers and stings Kong to death. Then he feed on Kongs head. The Spider wins

chilled monkey
Kong has a massive advantage in strength and stamina. Spidey will tire long before he does. He's quite intelligent and, as jgiant points out, he is agile and has plenty of fighting experience.

The Primal Protector wins this one.

SpyCspider
....Use stats to back your arguments up.

A T-rex weighs about 5~7 tons--about the weight of an African Bull elephant and is about 40 feet long, 18 feet high...

King Kong in the original classic 1933 was about 50 feet tall on 2 legs...this new Kong 2005 is about 25 feet on four I think. And the new Kong beat 3 T-rexes while the original had a hard time with one.

Godzilla is 164 feet in the 1954 original classic and weighs 22,000 tons. He's around that height as well for the 1970s campy series and even higher in the new 2000 series. THAT'S MORE THAN 3 TIMES the height of Kong. You tell me how a movie managed to either shrink Godzilla down to Kong's size or up Kong's size to that of the big lizard. Bogus.

Spidey against 2005 King Kong....Kong loses after a tiring battle.
Spidey against classic King Kong...a bit stronger, but Kong still loses.
Spidey against King Kong that fought Godzilla to a stalemate.....Kong probably wins.

SpyCspider
oh...and just to clarify, Kong didnt' lose to Godzilla or vice versa in that cheesy movie.

Kong leaaves and you hear Godzilla roar in the distance. Some other kaiju fan please verify this.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
He keeps his distance away from Kong on tall buildings. He webs him from a far and also throws stuff at him from cars to what ever sharp objects on top of a building aiming for his eye blinding him...then trips him with web and stabs him with some pole in his neck. Kong can not hit spidey because of spider sense, agilty and the fact that he is wayyyy out of reach. Spidey wins 7/10 But loses to Wolverine?

SpyCspider
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
But loses to Wolverine?

I see it as this analogy. A mosquito you can swat and it'll die right? But how many times have you b*tched cuz you can't get that damn mosquito? Anyways, the mosquito bites you, transmits malaria, and u're dead.

K, now put the mosquito and let it fight a dragonfly. Much more similar-sized opponents. 9 out of 10 times, the mosquito becomes dinner.

Or a bee stings you and you die but the bee loses to a similar-sized spider.

Same with Spidey and Wolverine. They're both agile and both awesome fighters. Spidey can lose to Wolverine and he can also beat Wolverine.

With Kong, I see a smart human versus a huge animal. If regular humans can take Kong out with gas bombs or bottles of phenol, I'm sure Spidey can doge fast enough to wear Kong out sooner or later. He packs the proportionate strength of a spider and that's gonna hurt Kong no matter what.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by SpyCspider
I see it as this analogy. A mosquito you can swat and it'll die right? But how many times have you b*tched cuz you can't get that damn mosquito? Anyways, the mosquito bites you, transmits malaria, and u're dead.

K, now put the mosquito and let it fight a dragonfly. Much more similar-sized opponents. 9 out of 10 times, the mosquito becomes dinner.

Or a bee stings you and you die but the bee loses to a similar-sized spider.

Same with Spidey and Wolverine. They're both agile and both awesome fighters. Spidey can lose to Wolverine and he can also beat Wolverine.

With Kong, I see a smart human versus a huge animal. If regular humans can take Kong out with gas bombs or bottles of phenol, I'm sure Spidey can doge fast enough to wear Kong out sooner or later. He packs the proportionate strength of a spider and that's gonna hurt Kong no matter what. Oh I think Spiderman can win towards this variation of Kong, but I laugh at how he lists spiderman fighting intelligently when its not against wolverine...

newjak86
First of all a T-Rex weighs close to 40-50 ton range and Kong threw one like nothing.
The Godzilla version sucked and was stupid and it created alot of things to help Kong out. Made him taller gave him the ability to absorb electricity and gave Godzilla a weakness to it.
Kong is a lot stronger than Spidey and his Primal Fury is crazy. He is fast and agile and has a very long reach. Spidey has to be on his best game and use his enviroment to win.

Jose123
Originally posted by newjak86
First of all a T-Rex weighs close to 40-50 ton range and Kong threw one like nothing.
The Godzilla version sucked and was stupid and it created alot of things to help Kong out. Made him taller gave him the ability to absorb electricity and gave Godzilla a weakness to it.
Kong is a lot stronger than Spidey and his Primal Fury is crazy. He is fast and agile and has a very long reach. Spidey has to be on his best game and use his enviroment to win.

40-50 Tons?
thats a fatass T-rex

They don't way that much, there closer to the 7 Ton range about 13,000 to 16,000 pounds. If you don't belive me use this little thing called GOOGLE!!!!!!

joesha28
oh...and just to clarify, Kong didnt' lose to Godzilla or vice versa in that cheesy movie.

Kong leaaves and you hear Godzilla roar in the distance. Some other kaiju fan please verify this.

Jap version.... American version had Kong roaring!

Melnorme
Kong (05) believes that spiderman has harmed or even killed ann...can spiderman survive...fight happens on in NYC...what happens...

Spider-Man can survive by getting the hell out of there and waiting for the National Guard. I don't think he's strong enough to take out Kong by himself.

joesha28
Ok, did anyone noticed the last scene in the movie. The famous Empire state building Scene? Kong was badly cornered on the top, bad shot. He somehow knew he gonna lose and die. In his realm he is Undisputed King, but here he is a captive in an alien enviroment. But still he refuses to give up... beating his chest and slamming it on the floor (awesome scene!).

Kong might not lose, till he is cornered or killed. Spidey is likely not to kill him.

Melnorme
One other thing as far as Kong's strength. Now, this argument has one big assumption: that his strength is somehow increased in direct proportion to his weight. It's not an unfair assumption, given how he seems able to move as a "normal" ape would, but scaled up. So, anyways...assuming kong is at least eight times as large as a normal gorilla, his weight would by 512 times that of a normal gorilla. Therefore, we can assume that he is 512 times as strong as a normal gorilla. Modestly estimating a gorilla s being able to lift 200 pounds, that would put Kong into the Class 50 category at a minimum. More likely he's actually stronger, because I'm pretty sure gorillas are a bit stronger than that, and don't forget that he's probably really strong, even for a gorilla...but that's my estimate.

Sound reasonable?

joesha28
Yes indeed... Gorilla are big and strong that they don't have natural predators. That is why Kong beat the crap out of 3 T-rexes.

newjak86
Originally posted by Melnorme
One other thing as far as Kong's strength. Now, this argument has one big assumption: that his strength is somehow increased in direct proportion to his weight. It's not an unfair assumption, given how he seems able to move as a "normal" ape would, but scaled up. So, anyways...assuming kong is at least eight times as large as a normal gorilla, his weight would by 512 times that of a normal gorilla. Therefore, we can assume that he is 512 times as strong as a normal gorilla. Modestly estimating a gorilla s being able to lift 200 pounds, that would put Kong into the Class 50 category at a minimum. More likely he's actually stronger, because I'm pretty sure gorillas are a bit stronger than that, and don't forget that he's probably really strong, even for a gorilla...but that's my estimate.

Sound reasonable? A gorilla can lift more than 200 pounds alot more. They are solid muscle at their weight. A gorilla could probably move around 800 pounds no problem.

SpyCspider
Originally posted by joesha28
Jap version.... American version had Kong roaring!

that is true. smile

no expression http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrannosaurus_rex

but yes, he did throw one like it was nothing. Kong was pretty powerful in that scene, and I don't doubt he can be a lot stronger than we'd expect. He picked up an entire train carriage in the classic.

Melnorme
A gorilla can lift more than 200 pounds alot more. They are solid muscle at their weight. A gorilla could probably move around 800 pounds no problem.

Well, if you think that's more accurate, then just multiply by 4, and there it is. smile

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by Melnorme

Sound reasonable?

Sounds reasonable,reasonable enough to say that Kong wins 10/10 against Spider-Man.Spidey has no chance because he's smaller and weaker than Kong.Kong just has to be right on the money and get just one hit in to defeat Spidey.

Ultimate Hulk43
Oh and Kong wasn't fighting T-Rexes in the movie,he was fight V-Rexes.I haven't even seen the movie and I know that.

roughrider
This King Kong is very fast and agile - Spidey will spend most of the time running and swinging away, with KK hot breath right behind! He'd have to set a trap with a big web, then web him even more until he's shot his load completely wink then throw a car to the head to knock KK out. Otherwise, he's bug food.

srankmissingnin
If King Kong is porptionaly as strong as a male silverback gorilla and is around 25 feet tall his strength is somewhere between 20-60 tons. Spider-man can engage Kong in melee combat with almost zero chance of Kong hitting him and just pound him. If Spider-man goes all out Kong and doesn't pull his punches like he is known to do Kong will be finished in short order.

Talking_Owl
I'm giving this fight to Spider-man, not because he is the better fighter, but because he has home field advantage. Spidey would flee to the top of the Empire State Building, and Kong would follow. Spidey dodges the blows and eventually Kong loses his balance and falls to his death.

If this battle is on Skull Island, it's a completely different story.

jgiant
THEY are NOT T REX's they are evolved forms of t-rex's they are V REX's and are probably twice the size of a t-rex at least...kong beat the sh!t out of three of them and threw one like it was a sack of potatoes...if spidey is not on his A game he will lose...Originally posted by Talking_Owl
I'm giving this fight to Spider-man, not because he is the better fighter, but because he has home field advantage. Spidey would flee to the top of the Empire State Building, and Kong would follow. Spidey dodges the blows and eventually Kong loses his balance and falls to his death.

If this battle is on Skull Island, it's a completely different story. Yeah i didn't put it on skull island then it would be considered a spite thread...

SpyCspider
THEY are NOT T REX's they are evolved forms of t-rex's they are V REX's and are probably twice the size of a t-rex at least...kong beat the sh!t out of three of them and threw one like it was a sack of potatoes...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vastatosaurus_Rex

Similar size: 40 to 50 feet

I hate having to keep linking Wikipedia as the main source considering how many people don't like it, but even then they look about similar size to a T-rex in comparison to human beings.

Spidey WILL have a hard time, yes. If Kong gets a punch, Spidey will FLY FARRRRRRR

Ultimate Hulk43
Spidey loses 10/10,plain and simple.

Melnorme
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vastatosaurus_Rex

Similar size: 40 to 50 feet

I hate having to keep linking Wikipedia as the main source considering how many people don't like it, but even then they look about similar size to a T-rex in comparison to human beings.

Spidey WILL have a hard time, yes. If Kong gets a punch, Spidey will FLY FARRRRRRR

Well, if the dinosaurs were around 40-50 feet in length, wouldn't that make Kong a similar size? And, if that is the case, then my original estimate of approximately 8 times the normal size would be accurate.

As far as a gorilla's strength, according to wikipedia, no one's ever measured it. For what it's worth, they weigh around 300 pounds, so that should help as a guideline for estimating strength.

joesha28
Kong withstood bone-crushing bites from the Rexes. Spidey will find more of a match in Kong.

Ultimate Hulk43
There is nothing Spidey can do to even hurt Kong.Kong will eat Spidey before he can even land a punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.