Alexander Luthor of Earth3 vs. Reed Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psycho Ninja
WAZZUP !!!

Psycho Ninja
BUMP

Mider
Alexander i think

Juntai
Alexander by far.

Sir Whirlysplat
But Reed has his Bunny

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
But Reed has his Bunny

yes the bunny supreme power is reed's

Psycho Ninja
Can anyone give me a site for ALuthor >??

TheBig Bad Wolf
I say that Reed Wins, hes the smartest dude ever, EVER I SAY!!!

Psycho Ninja
NOT ACCORDING TO DC FORUMS !!!

TheBig Bad Wolf
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
NOT ACCORDING TO DC FORUMS !!! but this is a marvel forum....

Psycho Ninja
says who??

TheBig Bad Wolf
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
says who?? me

manjaro
Alex by far...his intelliegence is on a cosmic scale..in fact he literally has the DC version of cosmic awareness. he can just sit back and let it soak in, and he can analyze, and calculate, probablitles down to its smallest decimal point. and matter and energy down to a sub atomic level...almost instantly....he literally has a psionic rappart with his surroundings... Reed is cool for "some guy from earth" and would probaly be smarter than any body else you could name but not alex

Psycho Ninja
So you mean alex can manipulate matter and energy ??? Meaning he can actually manipulate reality ??

manjaro
i wouldnt go as far as to say he can manipulate reality ...but then again he did create a pocket universe for him superboy prime, ka-l of E2, and lois to esacpe the crsis so yeeah i guess he does

Mider
How did he make the pocket universe?

Juntai
He's uses matter/anti-matter power, apperently a lot of it. In the original Crisis he was drawing the remaining few universes into the nether with his own power, he also apperently created that crystal palace outside of the universe itself that they've stayed in. He is also the barrier between the matter and anti-matter realms, he parted the Universe like Moses parted the Red Sea. He was very insturmental in defeating the anti-monitor the first time around.

Psycho Ninja
Cool.................. people, we have just found the DC Moses....

All we need to find is the DC Abraham, DC Elijah............ and DC Messiah !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.