Life is so cool,How can people be sad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KmcKarma
It's all the little things big grin Even though I have to work tommorow......so what? I am alive and have not caught a deadly disease or been blown up by terrorists big grin

oooohhhh IIIIIII'''mmmmmmm ohhhhhhh IIIIII'mmmmm stillllll aliiiiivvvveeee Happy Dance

mysterio69
pearl jam!!!rockon

Leo.M
party youpi

tabby999
depends, sometimes i'll be in a good mood and think of how well i've got it but other times i'll get the sads on because of the bad things. its all down to which one you want to think about

RagingSilent
Originally posted by tabby999
depends, sometimes i'll be in a good mood and think of how well i've got it but other times i'll get the sads on because of the bad things. its all down to which one you want to think about

yups...exactly the same heresmile

Darth Zannah
Don't even go there. It's not my fault I have depression.

lowrider370
mr wacky is gone but his dance still lives on so everybody get jiggy and just party on watch the kids them a do it. put u step foward and dip do the famous pose and dip *(junkanoo riddim)* rock bunny rolling on floor laughing laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

hotsauce6548
I woke up feeling the same way. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.