I seen a guy's head get cut off.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KmcKarma
sick Seriously, A guy at work downloaded it off the internet to his phone and showed me, I am 21 and it gave me nightmares, I think it was in like iraq or something like that sick He was just standing there with about 5 soldier looking guiy's behind him,then the one in front grabbed him shoved him to the ground and chopped his head off,then stuck it on a plile of all this gross looking stuff sick

Council#13
oh gross

KmcKarma
Anyway catch ya later computer people.

Ashea16Chic
Saw it with my classmates...

gave us the chills... some even vomited...

Syren
I've seen that... but once you've spent a few hours looking at the stuff on rotten.com, you get used to it big grin

Council#13
a girl doesnt mind seeing it but a boy retches?

Syren
That's a bit sexist... just because I'm female doesn't mean I faint at the sight of something gross tongue12

Council#13
sorry, it's just that in general (in my school, as far as i know) girls are a bit whiny about gross stuff

Syren
yes I understand that... and I'm not morbid or anything, I just don't mind seeing gross things. Although, if I'm watching a gory horror movie, I usually prefer to watch with the sound off laughing out loud It's the screams of agony that get me.

fini
hmmm u would think that people today( girls and all) are somewhat desensitized to stuff like that by now.

Hmmm something like that wont gross me out though.

Syren
yes Exactly! Women these days are much more Amazonian. We're rising up fellas, watch out stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
I can watch anything gory. People getting their bodies blown up, sliced up, pulled apart, disolved, eaten etc.

However, I hate watching certain things.

I dunno how many of you have seen Rules of Attraction, but when the girl slices her ankles in the bathtub I can't watch. Makes me cringe.

-AC

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Syren
I've seen that... but once you've spent a few hours looking at the stuff on rotten.com, you get used to it big grin I love that website...

Sun Ce
If you have a downloading program..search for video's by "Faces Of Death"

or Face, he has some weird shite..and theres enough gross stuff to seriously make u feel sick and worse..

once i saw a guy or woman's head..which had been crushed by a truck wheel...like..it was like..the head totally flat..and brains and blood..everything everywhere

and some guy having his hands and feet cut off..and christ

just look it up lol, its great

The Ones
Can anyone tell me where i can get this video??? big grin

hotsauce6548
I've seen this. sick

Hard to watch. erm

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by KmcKarma
sick Seriously, A guy at work downloaded it off the internet to his phone and showed me, I am 21 and it gave me nightmares, I think it was in like iraq or something like that sick He was just standing there with about 5 soldier looking guiy's behind him,then the one in front grabbed him shoved him to the ground and chopped his head off,then stuck it on a plile of all this gross looking stuff sick you're 21?

earlier this year you were just getting your liscense blink...wtf is up with that?

Ex11B
If you like gross shit...ogrish.com is your site.

Syren
I'm 21 and I don't have my license, some people just do it late. Or not at all.

Revernd Maynard
I'm 21 and I don't have my license, some people just do it late. Or not at all. What a loser stick out tongue

just kidding sad

i'm sorry sad

i'll get you something extra special for christmas

-santa

Alpha Centauri
In the UK we don't start driving at 16, unlike the US.

Moreover, if you're like me and you live in a city where you can more or less get anywhere in London for a few pounds on public transport, there's no need for a car.

Especially seeing as the traffic is ridiculous.

-AC

mysterio69
my dad saw a guy fall off a crane and through glass. when my dad ran to the scene, the mofo was decapitated.

silent dreams
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

Moreover, if you're like me and you live in a city where you can more or less get anywhere in London for a few pounds on public transport, there's no need for a car.

-AC
i think there is a new rule here that you won't be able to drive until your 18 now....i think it used to be 16

Syren
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

Well said. Public transport and the power of my own feet suffice.

Oh look, AC, we agreed again stick out tongue

DarkC
sick Seriously, A guy at work downloaded it off the internet to his phone and showed me, I am 21 and it gave me nightmares, I think it was in like iraq or something like that sick He was just standing there with about 5 soldier looking guiy's behind him,then the one in front grabbed him shoved him to the ground and chopped his head off,then stuck it on a plile of all this gross looking stuff sick
....why did you have to tell this to us?

Jedi Priestess
I swear some of you peeps are sick puppies. sick

eggmayo
Originally posted by Ex11B
If you like gross shit...ogrish.com is your site.
eek! I love that site.. I even registered.

Ex11B
I just came back from Iraq a month ago.I saw nothiong there really.Just a lot of poverty where i was at.In Haiti 10 years ago,i saw much,much more poverty than possible along with killings .so sad

KmcKarma
Originally posted by DarkC
....why did you have to tell this to us?

big grin I felt like it

Council#13
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
I swear some of you peeps are sick puppies. sick

agreed

Capt_Fantastic
I saw a video of a guy in a middle eastern country, that was accused of child molesting. He had a sharpened spike shoved up his ass, and then the spike was stood upright, until it came out his shoulder. Desert Justice.

I don't know if it was real or not, but it looked likeit was straight off Al-Jazeera.

Sir Whirlysplat
When I worked as an MLSO I was involved in a number of post motems etc. I have cut up dead bodies with Doctors.

Council#13
All of you shut up before i get sick!!! oh too late

sick

Bardock42
yes I understand that... and I'm not morbid or anything, I just don't mind seeing gross things. Although, if I'm watching a gory horror movie, I usually prefer to watch with the sound off laughing out loud It's the screams of agony that get me.

Me too, I hate being surprised by loud screams...I don't need to watch a horrior movie for that. I want to be afraid without being screamed at.Originally posted by Syren
yes Exactly! Women these days are much more Amazonian. We're rising up fellas, watch out stick out tongue Haha, that's funny since Amazos means "without-breasts" .....sorry embarrasment

jaden101
i've lost count of the number of decapitation vids i've seen

daniel pearl
nick berg
robert jacob
paul johnson
kin sun il
mohamed mutawahli
khaled abdul messih
durmus kumdereli
eugene armstrong

and a shed load of other unnamed people

they stopped abruptly after the assault on fallujah...at least something good came out of it

overlord
I saw it too, it had an enormous speech in language I don't understand and you see a head in someones hand in the end. It could have just been a puppet as far as I'm concerned.. You could hardly see anything.

You should download people get ripped apart and getting shot in front of the camera instead! It isn't that much but it will certainly shock you.

It's a bit of a preview for when you get send to war.
It sounds so cool but people return traumatised.

Council#13
sick

freestyleangel
I've seen that to. I started downloadin a rotten vid and den played sum of it an man was i freakd. SiCKENIN

Council#13
Its vile for you all to be able to watch a man get killed

overlord
Yeah, I'm washing my eyes with soap already because you disapprove.

Ashea16Chic
Originally posted by Council#13
Its vile for you all to be able to watch a man get killed

Seriously... it's not for the faint of hearts...

If you don't like it... that doesn't mean we're "vile" just because we CAN stand it...

bogen
been there done that
read the book
seen the movie, got the t-shirt
went to the play.
OLD news

DanieLs_4_Ever
Sounds interesting.

Impediment
I've seen worse in the third world areas of Earth while I was in the Army. It's nothing new to me. Although I don't condone horrors of that nature.................unless the scumbag deserves it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.