Marvel's Most Powerful Superhero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

waterboy
HEROES ONLY.

A Comparison of potential power/power. This is of who would win to become number 1. It's all about incompassing power also.

Who is Marvel's top Superhero in the overall power department?

Dr.Strange: Pros: He's bascially a human cosmic god of magic. He can do anything. He has access to the most powerful artifacts in the multiverse. He get power from the most powerful beings in the multiverse. With prep, the man can go from herald level to skyfather.
Cons:He's human. Although slightly meta and immortal, he's still only human.

Silver Surfer: Pros: A mini Galactus, with his power cosmic, he can do nearly anything. He's the fastest hero in any universe. His durability is nearly unmatched, his energy blasts are off the charts. He maybe the best on -the -fly fighter. Cons: Although he may be the best on-the-fly fighter, his prep skills are lacking. He's normally a follower.

Classic Thor: Pros:God of Thunder. He is insanely strong and he has access to skyfather magic via his hammer. He can use his artifact hammer to pull off some very impressive power. Cons:As powerful as mjolnir may be, there is a certian magician who has artifacts that put it to shame. Thor also isn't the sharpest norse god of thunder in the drawer. Prone to rage and vengence fueld attacks. His prep skills are high, but they aren't great.

Sentry: Pros: The new guy on the block with everything to prove. He's shown uncomfortable ease in taking out a herald. He can draw on energy from anywhere or anything. His powers are, in effect, limitless. Cons:The Void keeps him from using his full power. His feats, as great as they may be, are very few and far between. Stuggles with mental issues as well.

Curent Genis: Pros: He can manipulate reality to an extent. He can shunt energy away. Dose not back down. He has MULTIVERSAL cosmic awareness.
Cons: Not great preping skills. Is he all there in the head?

Beta Ray Bill: Pros: Immensely strong with a very raw and vicious fighting style, who also has the command and access to skyfather magic via his Storm Breaker. Cons: Seems to enjoy fighting abit to much and lets pryde take over when inraged.

So who's the #1 in man in Marvel? Add more candidates if you want please, with Pros and Cons. Thanks..please debate and disscus.

Try not to go very high above in the power level department of the one's I listed when adding your own, thank you.

Props to Long Pig for this idea.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by waterboy
HEROES ONLY.

A Comparison of potential power/power. This is of who would win to become number 1. It's all about incompassing power also.

Who is Marvel's top Superhero in the overall power department?

Dr.Strange: Pros: He's bascially a human cosmic god of magic. He can do anything. He has access to the most powerful artifacts in the multiverse. He get power from the most powerful beings in the multiverse. With prep, the man can go from herald level to skyfather.
Cons:He's human. Although slightly meta and immortal, he's still only human.

Silver Surfer: Pros: A mini Galactus, with his power cosmic, he can do nearly anything. He's the fastest hero in any universe. His durability is nearly unmatched, his energy blasts are off the charts. He maybe the best on -the -fly fighter. Cons: Although he may be the best on-the-fly fighter, his prep skills are lacking. He's normally a follower.

Classic Thor: Pros:God of Thunder. He is insanely strong and he has access to skyfather magic via his hammer. He can use his artifact hammer to pull off some very impressive power. Cons:As powerful as mjolnir may be, there is a certian magician who has artifacts that put it to shame. Thor also isn't the sharpest norse god of thunder in the drawer. Prone to rage and vengence fueld attacks. His prep skills are high, but they aren't great.

Sentry: Pros: The new guy on the block with everything to prove. He's shown uncomfortable ease in taking out a herald. He can draw on energy from anywhere or anything. His powers are, in effect, limitless. Cons:The Void keeps him from using his full power. His feats, as great as they may be, are very few and far between. Stuggles with mental issues as well.

Curent Genis: Pros: He can manipulate reality to an extent. He can shunt energy away. Dose not back down. He has MULTIVERSAL cosmic awareness.
Cons: Not great preping skills. Is he all there in the head?

Beta Ray Bill: Pros: Immensely strong with a very raw and vicious fighting style, who also has the command and access to skyfather magic via his Storm Breaker. Cons: Seems to enjoy fighting abit to much and lets pryde take over when inraged.

So who's the #1 in man in Marvel? Add more candidates if you want please, with Pros and Cons. Thanks..please debate and disscus.

Try not to go very high above in the power level department of the one's I listed when adding your own, thank you.

Props to Long Pig for this idea.

this has been done way to many time's and like you stated yourself long pig gave you the idea,his thread is the exact same thing as his thread.

waterboy
why you being a dick? Dont read my shit then. Your a badass spitting out words with your key board. Move on if you dont like it.

Tony Stark
It's Colossus hands down...

Melnorme
Well, if this has been done before, SS...what was the consensus? Sentry?

NoFate007
Didn't Marvel state that their most powerful hero was Cosmic Spider-Man?

long pig
This "Long Pig", whoever he may be, seems like a friggin' genius!

Crease
It's ironic, everytime I've seen someone point out that a thread has been done already, they have no recent threads of their own. Maybe I should stop creating threads and just post replies to evryone else's threads, while reminding others that their's are somehow not legit even though there are newbies posting all the time and whom may have a new spin on a vs. At least Waterboy's trying...

Now that that's off my chest, Strange is the most powerful and has the most potential for power. If he were evil, he'd rule marvel earth.

long pig
Originally posted by Crease
It's ironic, everytime I've seen someone point out that a thread has been done already, they have no recent threads of their own. Maybe I should stop creating threads and just post replies to evryone else's threads, while reminding others that their's are somehow not legit even though there are newbies posting all the time and whom may have a new spin on a vs. At least Waterboy's trying...

Now that that's off my chest, Strange is the most powerful and has the most potential for power. If he were evil, he'd rule marvel earth.
There's nothing wrong with stealing ideas. I do it constantly. evil face

joesha28
i know....

joesha28
Thor,Silver Surfer, Sentry are 3 most powerful

long pig
Originally posted by joesha28
i know....
Hey...****er.

You steal as much as I do from CBR. 8bitchris is king of CBR theives.

joesha28
i give the link dude, you take the whole topic... well go complain to Santa. Anyway cool... There's little theives in everyone of us.

cybermaster
Originally posted by Tony Stark
It's Colossus hands down... colossus ? please dude come on. im surprised u even thought of that. hulk and juggy are a hell lot stronger than him big time

cybermaster
id say gladiator is the most powerful. but sense u said only heroes id go for thor.

long pig
i give the link dude, you take the whole topic... well go complain to Santa. Anyway cool... There's little theives in everyone of us.

Links are for women.

golem370
Professor X Ikaris

joesha28
Taking Topics is gay.

cybermaster
Taking Topics is gay. if its gay then why the hell did u post on here awhile back giving us your opinion on which guys.

long pig
Taking Topics is gay.
Let's not bring up your sexual preference.

AngelCorpse6977
Marvel Hero?? Silver Surfer, hands down....

joesha28
Originally posted by cybermaster
if its gay then why the hell did u post on here awhile back giving us your opinion on which guys.

did i quoted you?

joesha28
Originally posted by long pig

did i? What the f**k?

Dizzle
did i? What the f**k?

What in hell do you think gay means? Though it really has evolved, as a word, if you think about it... Originally, it just meant happy. Then it meant homosexual. Now, it is simply substituted for anything "bad". So while you "weren't", you really were.

Sentry wins pretty easily. His power IS limitless, though he never uses all of it. I think he'll either become A: Basically a god, by finally realizing his full potential, ditching the whole Void thing, etc. OR B: A corpse, because he subconsciously taps his power, and manifests it as the Void. It kills Sentry, and dies, because Sentry is really sustaining it. Problem solved. Cutting loose, Sentry could kill em all, fairly easily. Possibly even a prepped Strange... Though probably not. I really have no idea how powerful Reynolds really is.

DarkCrawler
http://images5.theimagehosting.com/carefree.gif
Spider-Man and the Thing - Hidden lovers, or just happy people?

joesha28
Originally posted by Dizzle
What in hell do you think gay means? Though it really has evolved, as a word, if you think about it... Originally, it just meant happy. Then it meant homosexual. Now, it is simply substituted for anything "bad". So while you "weren't", you really were.

Sentry wins pretty easily. His power IS limitless, though he never uses all of it. I think he'll either become A: Basically a god, by finally realizing his full potential, ditching the whole Void thing, etc. OR B: A corpse, because he subconsciously taps his power, and manifests it as the Void. It kills Sentry, and dies, because Sentry is really sustaining it. Problem solved. Cutting loose, Sentry could kill em all, fairly easily. Possibly even a prepped Strange... Though probably not. I really have no idea how powerful Reynolds really is.

ok dude... let me show what the hell just happened.

Links are for women.

Taking Topics is gay.

Originally posted by cybermaster
if its gay then why the hell did u post on here awhile back giving us your opinion on which guys.

So again, did i.... reveal thats my sexual preference? Go get your readings right.

cool cool cool

Dizzle
ok dude... let me show what the hell just happened.

So again, did i.... reveal thats my sexual preference? Go get your readings right.

cool cool cool

Oh, I'm retarded... I didn't read you wrong, I read LP wrong. I thought he meant "don't bring it up, it's demeaning to people who are actually gay" and all that. He was just jabbing at you. My bad. Please, continue.

F@G! evil face

joesha28
Marvel seems to give the Most powerful title to Sentry like the wrestling -like belt he wears. It 's known that he's at herald-level, higher than Terrax. But still nothing much yet. But his control of light is impressive. I hope Sentry unleases himself and kills void, if he can, fights some big guns of marvel.

Mider
Off the top of my head i say Dr Strange

Psycho Ninja
Most Powerful, Sentry........
Best Overall Hero, Silver Surfer...... I suue wish he had a dick though laughing out loud !!!

And, yeah, Long Pig will soon be the anagram of "accusing someone as gay" !!!!

Malo
Will i gotta pick the Silver Surfer. I just think he has the highest potinal of any of the others. As far as feats he has the best of ,if not close to any of the others here do, plus if he did want to use his own power to make himself better or stronger, he could, he dose not need any speical item of whatever to augment his streangth. He'll just do all of them things with his own power anytime he wants.

id369
Good Guys that arnt mentioned.

God Like Cable If he can keep his powers prem.

Shaman X-Man - If thier were no time limit to his powers

Scarlet Witch - If she didnt go Emo

Rechard Franklins - If they would give him back his powers, and personal andtraining from Galactus and Thanos.

Genis/Phonton- If he can keep his head strait.

Phoenix Jean - When she can finnaly unleash her full potential I dont think thier is no competition from anyone else.

Tha C-Master
Whats this have to do with sexual preference?

Tron
Not a versus thread.

Moved

redcaped
I am confused. Why is Thor a hero and not a god, because of his other identity? Dr Blake will live forever and never age. Comics are written by humans that never understand what is beyond or complete what they start. He loves Jane even though she's mortal and have faith his father someday not far will make her equal. As long as Asgard exists Thor never dies. I had this comic when Crusader kills him, he had mighty ancestors and that's all I remember.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by NoFate007
Didn't Marvel state that their most powerful hero was Cosmic Spider-Man?

They did, but that was a long time ago. Also, Cosmic Spider-Man was technically just Spidey with "Captain Universe" powers. Anyone with those same powers (it changes users) would be the "strongest" by that standard.

He did own Graviton, Magneto, Hulk, and a Tri-Sentinel mystically powered by Loki...but I'd still take Strange in a fight with even a minute of prep...those feats aren't so uber that it means he's the strongest.

Sentry and Genis are making great cases for themselves though, and Surfer/Thor are consistently up there.

joesha28
Thor, Genis, Surfer, Sentry.....

Psycho Ninja
Surfer Sentry ??

cheekwg
ultimate colossus all the way...hes gay btw

ScarletSpider
Mimic-exiles version with control of his powers. Give him five minutes with cerebro, and he can find a group of five superhumans to mimic. Yeah, it's at about half potency, but, he could use it to become the pinnacle of physical strength and speed, or to have control of all of nature, etc.

Colossus, Warpath, Northstar, Quicksilver, Sabretooth

or

Magneto/Polaris, Magma, Iceman, Storm, Avalanche

By that token, if Rogue wasn't so dumb and could control her powers, she'd be superpowerful. There was an inkling of this in X-Treme X-Men, where should call back Colossus, Wolverine and Cyclops' powers when need be.

But Doc. Strange is way up there. My only gripe with him is he's magic, and therefore his powerset is ill defined. With a quirky rhyme, he can do anything he wants. Which is why he can't hold down his own series. What sort of conflict will there be? None.

Psycho Ninja
What if Strange faced the magic absorbing Spectre ??

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Tony Stark
It's Colossus hands down...

Are you stupid?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.