Magneto runs the Marvel/DC gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
He gets two hour rest between each battle.

1) Abomination
2) Firelord
3) Terrax
4) Vision and Scarlet Witch
5) Namor fresh from water after bathing for three hours straight
6) Superman
7) Eradicator and Eclipso
8) Dr. Strange w/20 min preparation
9) Spectre

golem370
Make it to 7 ends there

Crimson Phoenix
Shouldnt have too much of a problem till he gets to his duaghter. i'm pretty suprised she is on that list so early. Mags looses his powers, or turns into lego, or is just blinked out of existence.

Juntai
He doesn't make it very far up this list.

Lord S
He gets stopped at FireLord.

And where is Dr. Polaris on this list?

Metalmanx
All the way to 9.

Crease
Originally posted by DrDoom101
He gets two hour rest between each battle.

1) Abomination
2) Firelord
3) Terrax
4) Vision and Scarlet Witch
5) Namor fresh from water after bathing for three hours straight
6) Superman
7) Eradicator and Eclipso
8) Dr. Strange w/20 min preparation
9) Spectre

Firelord murders him...horribly...unless Galactus intervenes and makes him his newest herald...I think I've got an idea for a new thread...

newjak86
Gets to 2 before loosing. And even Abom gives him a fight. Has a healing ability and very strong. Only thing that saves MAgneto is flight if he couldn't fly he would be toast. Magneto 5/10 against Abom.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by newjak86
Gets to 2 before loosing. And even Abom gives him a fight. Has a healing ability and very strong. Only thing that saves MAgneto is flight if he couldn't fly he would be toast. Magneto 5/10 against Abom.

What the f**k?

He can turn any metal into liquid and force it down Abomination's throat either drowning him or then simply making the metal solid again. How the hell would he lose to Abomination?

The Ion
Mags sure does get a lot of respect on this forum. I say Firelord murders him.

Lord Magnus
Magneto vs. Firelord would be a great fight. If he makes it past (I'd say 50%) he makes it to Vision/Scarlet Witch before going out.

If I may butt in, weaker gauntlet, no rest between:

Spider-Man
Hulk
Wolverine w/o adamantium
Storm/Cyclops
Captain America/Batman
Elektra/Daredevil
Iceman
Abomination
Thor
Dr. Strange (20 min. preparation)

My opinion: he takes Spidey easy, Hulk puts up a fight but is beaten, Logan is nothing, Storm and Cyclops hurt him pretty bad, Cap, Bats, DD, and Elektra go down before Iceman finishes him off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.