Asajj Ventress runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
She has 100% recovery from each battle. All of these are on Kashyyyk.

Warm-ups
1) Zett Jukassa
2) Barris Offee
3) ROTJ Luke

A little harder
4) Ki-Adi-Mundi
5) Luminara Unduli
6) Stass Allie

Harder
7) Sora Bulq
8) Depa Billaba
9) Lord Hoth

Ianus
I find Luminara to be the hardest fight in the middle tier, with Depa being the next hardest and likely the death of her. Lord Hoth can't be vouched for, but likely he is a hardass.

Se7in
1) Zett Jukassa - No sweat.
2) Barris Offee - A little difficult, but victory easily.
3) ROTJ Luke - Even easier than the previous.

A little harder
4) Ki-Adi-Mundi - Little to no trouble.
5) Luminara Unduli - This might be a challenge. Given she can take Obi-Wan, who is another Soresu master, she can win. But not without some trouble. This is the most difficult so far.
6) Stass Allie - I know little of Allie's skills, but I doubt Asajj has any difficulty.

Harder
7) Sora Bulq - This is a hard duel. It tips in each favor depending on which side you argue for, but I'll give it to her, though she gains a couple of battle scars.
8) Depa Billaba - She might lose. Though Asajj has faced her fair share of masters and defeated strong Jedi, Depa's a prodigy. Asajj loses here.

Darth_Glentract
Warm-ups
1) Zett Jukassa- easy fight
2) Barris Offee- easy again
3) ROTJ Luke- could take her IMHO.

A little harder
4) Ki-Adi-Mundi- a very difficult fight, but she would definately win
5) Luminara Unduli- again, a very difficult fight, but she would win
6) Stass Allie- relatively easy win for Asajj

Harder
7) Sora Bulq- Again, very difficult fight. 65-35 in her favor though
8) Depa Billaba- She'd lost after a really tough fight.
9) Lord Hoth- He'd pwn her. Easily.

Darth Faunus
I agree with Janus. If she somehow gets past Luminara, which I can't see happening, she'll be brought down by Depa.

darthsith19
Warm-ups
1) Zett Jukassa - Takes him under 5 seconds.
2) Barris Offee - Takes more effort but she still beats Barriss pretty badly
3) ROTJ Luke - Loses here since Luke beat someone who is 80% of Sidious and she could never hope to be more than 80% of Sidious.

SnakeEyes
I haven't read any of the previous posts, but I would say that, after some tough battles, she loses to Depa.

mace=badass
She loses at Luke.

OBI-Ninja
Depa stops her.

jollyjim311
If she doesn't have to fight Luke, then yeah.

Se7in
Why does everyone think Luke beats her? How was Vader 80% of Sidious? How can you be a percentage of someone?

jollyjim311
Duh, he was 20% smaller then Sidious since he got his legs cut off, everyone knows that!!!

kamikz
Still it was only in potential, not overall fighting ability.
And the thing about ROTJ Luke beating Vader, Vader was only defending, only trying to get Luke to the dark side. Defence wasent his main fighting style which is probably why he couldent hold on for long, if he would go offensive he would kill him quite easily.

An example that he doesent want to kill him is that when he throws his lightsaber at Luke, Luke just turns his face away and didn't avoid it, still Vader missed which is probably because he was aiming at the things that were holding up the place Luke had jumped too.

Personally I don't think there is any logic in Luke defeating Vader in ROTJ which is why I belive like this.

Darth_Glentract
Se7in, he was 80% as powerful according to Lucas.

kamikz, Vader's form is based off of form 3. It has plenty of defensive capability. Luke overcame those and could have killed Vader, but, unlike Anakin with Dooku, chose not to.

It makes plenty of sense that Luke could defeat Vader.

1. Luke was trained to be a weapon. This is evident in the fact that Obi-wan didn't tell Luke about Vader being his father because he knew it would give him mixed feelings when it came to destroying him.

Also note that Obi-wan took control of Luke's body in Splinter of the Minds Eye to try and kill Vader. He did the same with Leia and allowed her to hold off Vader for about 15 seconds(he was just having some fun with her, but it shows that Obi-wan was still doing all he could tom destroy Vader even after his own death.).

2. Luke has the Kaiburr Crystal. This thing makes the person who has it much more powerful. Added to Luke's training as a weapon, it is possible that he is on the level of a Jedi Master because even Nomi was able to be trained as fast as him and she was considered powerful even by the standards of the people who fought in the Great Sith War.

ssj3gohan007
yes that info is correct, luke can take asajj, luke was holding back in the fight, and it was rather clear to me at least that he was dominating vader. i doubt vader's job was to throw the fight here, otherwise he wouldnt have tried to attack luke while his guard was down, yet just when vader attempted to strike luke, luke was able to turn his saber on and block the attack, and hold vader off in the time fragment of a fraction of a second. Luke's victory is fair and square, i am sure in luke's angry mode he could hold his own against any pt jedi.

GM Nebaris
Warm-ups
1) Zett Jukassa- She destroys him.
2) Barris Offee- Again, she pwns.
3) ROTJ Luke- Again, she pwns.

A little harder
4) Ki-Adi-Mundi- She destroys him.
5) Luminara Unduli- Extremely difficult for Assaj. I'd say Luminara just about defeats her. However is she defeats Luminara...
6) Stass Allie- Assaj destroys her.

Harder
7) Sora Bulq- Close, but Sora would win.
8) Depa Billaba- If she gets this far, Depa should be able to beat her. pretty close.
9) Lord Hoth- If they were to dight, he'd tool her in seconds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.