Pre-Crisis Superman vs. Pluto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
I say Superman wins this. Go ahead and say Pluto wins. Im giving it to my man, Kal-El.

Scoobless
the only person who can defeat Pluto is Goofy..... and PC Supes is nowhere near his power level

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/7571/pluto24cn.jpg

DrDoom101
He doesnt have his Helmet of Invisiblity. Pre-Crisis Superman can carry manhattan in one hand and swim down a river with the other.

Juntai
Originally posted by DrDoom101
He doesnt have his Helmet of Invisiblity. Pre-Crisis Superman can carry manhattan in one hand and swim down a river with the other. Even if he did have a Helmet of Invisibility, Superman can see particle displacement.

Superman wins.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Juntai
Even if he did have a Helmet of Invisibility, Superman can see particle displacement.

Superman wins.
He can use his x-ray visions. I once read a post on here that said Pre-Crisis Superman dragged Manhattan and swam down a river with his other hand. I think it was GS who posted it.

Juntai
Well, his Superbreath could blow away "Giant Stars", which is funny when you consider Sol is a tiny star and it's hard to even fathom it's size..

DrDoom101
I still saw PC Superman could take Pluto. Im prepared to back up my man, Superman.

olympian
"I say Superman wins this. Go ahead and say Pluto wins. Im giving it to my man, Kal-El."

ok.

H-a-d-e-s wins.

Darth_Erebus
We all know Pre Crisis Superman can beat anyone. Beings like TOAA, The Presence, HOTU, LT, etc are no match for him. Neither are Yaweh and Allah. All he has to do is sneeze and all universes cease to exist. He would squash Pluto like a bug.

olympian
He sure did that against the Spectre. And Fate. And Captain Marvel.

How many gods he squashed like a bug pre crisis?

the Darkone
None. He feared pre-crisis darkseid like a little *****.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.