Hulk vs.Deadpool vs.Wolverine vs.Deathstoke vs.Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jose123
In healing factors

who's the first to heal from

1.Being incinerated to just bones
2.Being gutted
3.Exhaustion
4.Decapitation

golem370
Hulk
Deathstroke
Wolverine
Sabretooth
Deadpool

wolverine8888
1 wolverine
2 wolverine
3 hulk
4 wolverine

golem370
pic

Jose123
^^What a unbiased reply.

Jose123
That was directed towards wolverine8888

But I got to be honest I made this thread to see how many people put wolverine for most of their answer and to see how many people underestimated Hulks Healing factor.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by golem370
pic
'
again heres my theory on hulk healing factor. I could be wrong but here it is. hulk is better at healing skinn and such back as show on the pics but is not as great at healign serous damage such as heart dmaage brain dmaage and other organ dmaage as fast or as well as wolverine is able too.

wolverine8888
if u had said who better at healing there skinn abck I would of said hulk but u said from a skeleton

Jose123
Hulk once regenerated from just charred bones

Not skin not guts not a drop of blood but Burnt bones as in dead

wolverine8888
ya ur piont so has wolverine twice in the same comic

jrodslam
Originally posted by Jose123
In healing factors

who's the first to heal from

1.Being incinerated to just bones
2.Being gutted
3.Exhaustion
4.Decapitation

1. Hulk
2. Hulk or Deadpool
3. Hulk
4. Deadpool

Maestro
Originally posted by wolverine8888
if u had said who better at healing there skinn abck I would of said hulk but u said from a skeleton

The Skin is a organ not a tissue, it is technically the biggest organ on the body, so it takes longer to regenerate than any other organ in the body, yet Hulk can do it in a number of seconds, and you still think wolverine is better at regenerating?

wolverine8888
yup. I do

wolverine8888
hulk took for ****ing ever to regrow his eyes when ife seen wolverine do it in seconds

Maestro
hulk took for ****ing ever to regrow his eyes when ife seen wolverine do it in seconds

Seriously, do you go out of your way to piss people off, did wolverine send you to battle his arguments?

Jose123
Wolverine to my knowledge has never healed from being Dead

All those times he healed that look like he was dead he still had a functioning Brain or some body tissue that was still alive.

Being encased in adumantium would do that

The Hulk on the other hand was actually dead and his healing factor is instantaneous wolverine's takes time depending on the damage it could take a couple of minutes to a Day

And I'm talking about 616 wolverine and Hulk before someone starts taking examples from the Ultimate comics

wolverine8888
Wolverine to my knowledge has never healed from being Dead

All those times he healed that look like he was dead he still had a functioning Brain or some body tissue that was still alive.

Being encased in adumantium would do that

The Hulk on the other hand was actually dead and his healing factor is instantaneous wolverine's takes time depending on the damage it could take a couple of minutes to a Day

And I'm talking about 616 wolverine and Hulk before someone starts taking examples from the Ultimate comics

go read venom on the run 1,2,3,4,5

wolverine8888
go read wolverine 32

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Maestro
Seriously, do you go out of your way to piss people off, did wolverine send you to battle his arguments?

nope I read both and I don;t see hulk healing faster then wolverine on most all the things listed

Jose123
Are those the ones were he survived a nuke?
If it is no thanks I haver better thing to do than read two crappy antihero's in a terrible story.

wolverine8888
Are those the ones were he survived a nuke?
If it is no thanks I haver better thing to do than read two crappy antihero's in a terrible story.

yet u state that hulk healed form bones but u say wolverien surviving a nuke is bs? ya ur a hypocrit.

by the way read wolverine 32 if u like as well wolverien survived many tiems beign decapitated

Jose123
nope I read both and I don;t see hulk healing faster then wolverine on most all the things listed

I have been browsing these boards for a while and I don't think any amount of proof will convince you

Most of your arguments seem to consist of HE hSA dA helingg factor and da Clsw AndHe master of ALL Fighting STyles No one can beat him.

So excuse me if I don't take you or your arguments seriously

wolverine8888
I have been browsing these boards for a while and I don't think any amount of proof will convince you

Most of your arguments seem to consist of HE hSA dA helingg factor and da Clsw AndHe master of ALL Fighting STyles No one can beat him.

So excuse me if I don't take you or your arguments seriously

funny cuz I always use proof and most every one that hates what I say will admitt that. wolverine has proven to heal from every injury u just named up there. why dont u use some prove instead of just ignoring mine cuz u don't like what it proves.

jrodslam
Wolverine survived being decapitated?

Wolverine cant re-grow limbs. That includes arms, legs, and head.

If he gets all his skin and organs taken off, hed die.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by jrodslam
Wolverine survived being decapitated?

Wolverine cant re-grow limbs. That includes arms, legs, and head.

If he gets all his skin and organs taken off, hed die.

again comics say other wise. seeing how I know far mroe about wolverien and I just ****en stated comics hat prove what u just said wrong what was the piont in u saying it since it clearly wrong

DarkCrawler
In WHAT issue did this nuke thing happen?

Jose123
yet u state that hulk healed form bones but u say wolverien surviving a nuke is bs? ya ur a hypocrit.

by the way read wolverine 32 if u like as well wolverien survived many tiems beign decapitated

No it's just that I don't see how he could go from having his throat slashed and being tossed in the river nearly kill him

Or having all the adamantium in his body magnetically stripped from his body nearly kill him

To surviving a nuclear explosion

And in House of M the black panther issue Creed is decapitated and dies

It has been stated on many times that their Healing factors are just about equal

So do you explain James Surviving it

wolverine8888
No it's just that I don't see how he could go from having his throat slashed and being tossed in the river nearly kill him

Or having all the adamantium in his body magnetically stripped from his body nearly kill him

To surviving a nuclear explosion

And in House of M the black panther issue Creed is decapitated and dies

It has been stated on many times that their Healing factors are just about equal

So do you explain James Surviving it

sorry but ur incorretc wolverine healing is better.
house of M is alternate realility creed was already dead.
and u dont read wolverine so u would not know he went through several evolutionary up grades.

soleran30
LOL whats really funny is that IF a nuclear bomb hit Wolverine and he healed from it he would be so SICK for SO long because his metal skeleton would retain radiation and always be leaking it into him.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

venom on the run 2 and it is said to be a nuke in venom on the run 3

wolverine8888
Originally posted by soleran30
LOL whats really funny is that IF a nuclear bomb hit Wolverine and he healed from it he would be so SICK for SO long because his metal skeleton would retain radiation and always be leaking it into him.

who says adamtium retain rediation? it is staated to not be effect and to hurt magical things alone with other stuff so what make su think radiation would be in it and why would radation make wolverine sick he just keep healing it.

soleran30
it would be irradiated.......just stop now STOP! If a nuke landed on him and not napalm he wouldn't even have a single cell left.......just a dark stain on the ground of wolverine's shadow!

The hulk is powered by radiation.......Hulk's healing is number 1

wolverine8888
sorry but wolverine was hit by a nuke it was sated so deal with it if u bring up hulk healing from a skeelton then wolverine healing from a nuke is allowed.

Jose123
sorry but ur incorretc wolverine healing is better.
house of M is alternate realility creed was already dead.
and u dont read wolverine so u would not know he went through several evolutionary up grades.

creed was killed by Panther with a sword
I know he has gone through several up grades but he still takes time to heal
Hulks healing factor is instantaneous and has revived him from total death

Please provide examples and scenes of him reviving from the dead when every cell in his body was also dead that includes his brain or armpits or eyeballs etc.....

Don't just throw random issue numbers out in the air
most of us don't have all those comics and Don't live near a comic shop.

wolverine8888
creed was killed by Panther with a sword
I know he has gone through several up grades but he still takes time to heal
Hulks healing factor is instantaneous and has revived him from total death

Please provide examples and scenes of him reviving from the dead when every cell in his body was also dead that includes his brain or armpits or eyeballs etc.....

Don't just throw random issue numbers out in the air
most of us don't have all those comics and Don't live near a comic shop.

dude comci numbers are evidence so go ****en look them up u lazy shit.
u have showed u prove at all when I have shown plenty.
from were we satnd I actauly have prove of what I am saying u do not.
then wolverine was died from a death factor as well he was pronouced dead but after a the detah factor wore off he heal instantly .

soleran30
sorry but wolverine was hit by a nuke it was sated so deal with it if u bring up hulk healing from a skeelton then wolverine healing from a nuke is allowed.

Just so you know if it was a nuke there wouldn't be one cell left of Wolverine left aside from his skeleton..........hence NOTHING to heal back from............something I cannot help is idiocy of writers. Once again PIS for the win on Wolverine.

Deadpool cannot die so essentially he has the best recovery factorsmile

Swanky-Tuna
I forgot who, but someone came out and told us that we were all dopes for not checking because the nuke ended up being a napalm bomb.

wolverine8888
by the way u not listening that was not the re sabertooth but a alternate reaility.
sabertooth was kill a good while befor house of M by wolverine.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I forgot who, but someone came out and told us that we were all dopes for not checking because the nuke ended up being a napalm bomb.

again I proved draco wrong she the idiot that made up the nalpam story. besides the fact that nalpam looks nuthign lik ewhat happen in the dam comic it states it is a nuke

soleran30
again I proved draco wrong she the idiot that made up the nalpam story. besides the fact that nalpam looks nuthign lik ewhat happen in the dam comic it states it is a nuke

How in the hell do you know what a nuke or napalm looks like anyway? Save it, and in response to the thread I still say deadpool has the best not being able to die is tough to beat.

Swanky-Tuna
First of all, I doubt you could prove I had a corndog in my hand if I had a roasted hotdog coated in cornbread on a stick.

Second, specific issue of the "nuke" thing? I will... buy... it right now.

wolverine8888
soleran maby becuas ei see the stuff and seen nalpam used and studdie it in school

wolverine8888
First of all, I doubt you could prove I had a corndog in my hand if I had a roasted hotdog coated in cornbread on a stick.

Second, specific issue of the "nuke" thing? I will... buy... it right now.

venom on the run 3 states in the intro that vic and some other *****( i forget her name) dropped a nuke.

Jose123
by the way u not listening that was not the re sabertooth but a alternate reaility.
sabertooth was kill a good while befor house of M by wolverine.

Sabretooth for all intents an purposes is still alive
1.His healing factor has also gone through upgrades read Wepon x
2.Sabretooth Has an adamantium skeleton now thanks to the gov just like wolverine
3. If you are using the comic book I think your using where it says he died The Comic book written by Freakin CHUCK AUSTEN then this argument is over. Hell an Illiterate child knows more about X-men history and characters than Chuck Austen does

wolverine8888
Sabretooth for all intents an purposes is still alive
1.His healing factor has also gone through upgrades read Wepon x
2.Sabretooth Has an adamantium skeleton now thanks to the gov just like wolverine
3. If you are using the comic book I think your using where it says he died The Comic book written by Freakin CHUCK AUSTEN then this argument is over. Hell an Illiterate child knows more about X-men history and characters than Chuck Austen does

sabertooth is ****ign dead wolverine KILLED him he has yet to come abck to the normal realility.

Superherovandal
I would say deadpool or Hulk. Wolvie's HF is vastly overrated. W888 can't even show scans. and Drac69 is a boy w888 not a girl. Stop assuming.

soleran30
soleran maby becuas ei see the stuff and seen nalpam used and studdie it in school

That would be a big B and S since you are still in highschool and I know there aren't any classes in bomb identification or ballistics/demolitions. So BACK on topic Deadpool still has the best healing factor.

Its also funny how Wolverine still had on clothes after that incident and hair wow so his heair heals as well and as fast as his skin how do haircuts work for this bloke?

Jose123
sabertooth is ****ign dead wolverine KILLED him he has yet to come abck to the normal realility.

And like I said the Writer who wrote that doesn't know Shit about him or any x-men charecters not their powers or their history.

Jose123
After all this arguing I didn't even post my reply
So It goes Hulk Deadpool Wolverine=Sabretooth and Deathstroke at the bottom

jrodslam
And like I said the Writer who wrote that doesn't know Shit about him or any x-men charecters not their powers or their history.

yes

Swanky-Tuna
venom on the run 3 states in the intro that vic and some other *****( i forget her name) dropped a nuke.
But it happened in Volume 2, correct? What issue did that happen in?

DarkCrawler
It's actually Venom on the Run 4.

It says that they nuked him. "Nuking" can refer to other things. It's a army term, generally saying that they explode something. Generals say "Nuke them! Nuke them!" but it doesn't mean that they drop an actual nuke at their enemies. There are few things that show that it wasn't an actual nuke:

http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/5602/venom09p03kopio9lw.gif

See that plastic sign? And the plastic figure? What about Wolverine's pants?

A real nuke would have heated everything on half a mile radius to 5000 celsius. It that thing they used was an real nuke, there would not be any plastic sign left. It would be vapor in the air. And Wolverine's pants would have melted on him/gone vaporized in the air. The impact should have also cleared everything off there. And the fact that Wolverine is alive, should prove that it was not nuke - his skin, muscles, and organs should have vaporized, leaving nothing to heal from.

Jose123

It says that they nuked him. "Nuking" can refer to other things. It's a army term, generally saying that they explode something. Generals say "Nuke them! Nuke them!" but it doesn't mean that they drop an actual nuke at their enemies. There are few things that show that it wasn't an actual nuke:

A real nuke would have heated everything on half a mile radius to 5000 celsius. It that thing they used was an real nuke, there would not be any plastic sign left. It would be vapor in the air. And Wolverine's pants would have melted on him/gone vaporized in the air. The impact should have also cleared everything off there. And the fact that Wolverine is alive, should prove that it was not nuke - his skin, muscles, and organs should have vaporized, leaving nothing to heal from.

Well put sir well put indeed

jollyjim311
then wolverine was died from a death factor as well he was pronouced dead but after a the detah factor wore off he heal instantly .

Pfft..... confused ...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA laughing

Ex11B
I dont know the limits of Wolverines or the other guys posted on here healing factors.But ive seen the Hulk heal in seconds from being flayed and also saw Hulk:The End where he healed from being eaten by Roaches in minutes(18 i believe)

Swanky-Tuna
Are you friggen kidding me? That nuke must of had a payload of 15 mega-laundrymats because his clothes are spotless.

jrodslam
Are you friggen kidding me? That nuke must of had a payload of 15 mega-laundrymats because his clothes are spotless.

Wolverine has a special aura, that doesnt allow his clothes to get messed up.

He had that same aura on in Invaders #6, when he was standing in the middle of a firey explosion and his clothes nor skin was burning. Despite having flames on him. sad

wolverine8888
That would be a big B and S since you are still in highschool and I know there aren't any classes in bomb identification or ballistics/demolitions. So BACK on topic Deadpool still has the best healing factor.

Its also funny how Wolverine still had on clothes after that incident and hair wow so his heair heals as well and as fast as his skin how do haircuts work for this bloke?

my teacher had as watch a whole tape on nalpam and it effects.

also also funny how hulk keeps his pants on ever time

wolverine8888

no is said vic drop a nuke on the whole town also if u actauly read it wolverine goes I wonder why all the beatals are dead

Swanky-Tuna
my teacher had as watch a whole tape on nalpam and it effects.
Did you take napalm class?

Those pants are some kind of monster in themself.

wolverine8888
Did you take napalm class?

Those pants are some kind of monster in themself.

nope I just so a movie and we talked about it in class trust me if it was nalpam u would know it . it amzaing diffrent looking and actauly if it was nalpam would been far worse in some ways because if the whole thing fell on him which is first impossable ebcause it explodes in the air and spashes over like ever thing. but if all of it went on him it burns for ****ing hours the ground be ****ed up and it bee totaly ****ed. the whole area around it would be on fire all the trees every thing.

soleran30
Yeah napalm is like fun time compared to the damage caused by a nuclear bomb..........Wolverine even if he survived the said affects that were posted earler wolverine8888 he would have so much radiation in him he would be making everyone around him sick for weeks just because he would be contaminated.

Also as expressed earlier "nuke em" is an expression and not to be taken literally.........are you saying Wolverine can survive a 5000 degree celsius bomb! I said celsius not fahrenheit so basically the what half the surface of the sun.......NO WAY CRAP writing.

Swanky-Tuna
Well, either way, if it was a nuke, it was obviously a very small and weak one if the fast food signs survived and the crater was that small.

wolverine8888
Well, either way, if it was a nuke, it was obviously a very small and weak one if the fast food signs survived and the crater was that small.
if u did not know it the explosions of nukes is not the dangerous part. it the the radation and poisons given off. though it could of been a smaller nuke then normal but does not matter be he was hit head on it have the same effects

wolverine8888
Yeah napalm is like fun time compared to the damage caused by a nuclear bomb..........Wolverine even if he survived the said affects that were posted earler wolverine8888 he would have so much radiation in him he would be making everyone around him sick for weeks just because he would be contaminated.

Also as expressed earlier "nuke em" is an expression and not to be taken literally.........are you saying Wolverine can survive a 5000 degree celsius bomb! I said celsius not fahrenheit so basically the what half the surface of the sun.......NO WAY CRAP writing.

it said they droped a nuke on the town not nuke em.
also I dotn realy car eif u think it bs it hapen. by the way people better stop saying it nalpam because all of u have no idea how nalpam works and it effects this bull shit about it beign nalpam is retarded see how it coudlent been and wolverine would also not be surrpized to find cocrooches dead is it was nalpam plus it was stated to be a nuke.

Swanky-Tuna
Let's see a scan of the explosion

if u did not know it the explosions of nukes is not the dangerous part. it the the radation and poisons given off. though it could of been a smaller nuke then normal but does not matter be he was hit head on it have the same effects
Obviously a bigger nuke would give off more radiation.

soleran30
it said they droped a nuke on the town not nuke em.
also I dotn realy car eif u think it bs it hapen. by the way people better stop saying it nalpam because all of u have no idea how nalpam works and it effects this bull shit about it beign nalpam is retarded see how it coudlent been and wolverine would also not be surrpized to find cocrooches dead is it was nalpam plus it was stated to be a nuke.

LOL listen junior don't tell me what I don't know after your highschool class with a napalm video.........that said Wolverine should have been naked (gross in itself) no hair and a nuke even a small one has AT least 10 times the force of any hulk punch and obviously the heat.........it was clearly PIS thrown away and never talked about again.................

Deadpool still Owns all he is king of humor and healing!

Jose123

Your right It's the radiation that kills far more people than the actual explosion but the explosion still kills

It still should have turned whatever was at the center of it into human plasma and considering from that scan wolverine was at the center of the crater he must have taken the blast head on

wolverine8888
LOL listen junior don't tell me what I don't know after your highschool class with a napalm video.........that said Wolverine should have been naked (gross in itself) no hair and a nuke even a small one has AT least 10 times the force of any hulk punch and obviously the heat.........it was clearly PIS thrown away and never talked about again.................

Deadpool still Owns all he is king of humor and healing!

if ur syaign it nalpam then u clearly have no idea what nalam. also by saying it psc becuase he still ahs his cloths is stupid seeing how hulk would have to be naked pritty much all the time but it comics they let shit slide. I dont car eis u think it bullshit if u said hulk grow back from his bones I am aloud to show evidence of wolverien doign the same.

wolverine8888
Your right It's the radiation that kills far more people than the actual explosion but the explosion still kills

It still should have turned whatever was at the center of it into human plasma and considering from that scan wolverine was at the center of the crater he must have taken the blast head on

yes and seeing how he grow back form his skeleton that would make sense. also it was clearly not nalpam

wolverine8888
Let's see a scan of the explosion

Obviously a bigger nuke would give off more radiation.
by the way nalpam does not do this

Jose123
yes and seeing how he grow back form his skeleton that would make sense. also it was clearly not nalpam

Did he grow back his pants and haircut as well?

soleran30
by the way nalpam does not do this

your right and nukes don't leave fast food signs still hanging up with print on them.

wolverine8888

actauly yes. if u did not know this when wolverien trys to cut his hair it grows back instantly

wolverine8888
your right and nukes don't leave fast food signs still hanging up with print on them.

no so true siing how biuld have been still standing after the nukes I gunna say that not that unbievalbe. also it a ****ing comic. making sense of it is reatarded. seeing how people like ice man go from beign soild ice with no ****ing organs or any thing abck to a normal person and ur trying to make a big fuss about a nuke are u ****ign kiding me.

wolverine8888

like I said pants is a bad example seeing how the would make hulk always being a bull shit comic

soleran30
no so true siing how biuld have been still standing after the nukes I gunna say that not that unbievalbe. also it a ****ing comic. making sense of it is reatarded. seeing how people like ice man go from beign soild ice with no ****ing organs or any thing abck to a normal person and ur trying to make a big fuss about a nuke are u ****ign kiding me.

yes buildings but never like what was left after the bomb with Wolverine..........MY point is that it was crappy writing for Wolverine now he can survive ALL of his flesh burning off of him and then him being totally ok in a few frames afterward..............5000 degrees celsius! Like I said i don't like it and it is PIS it did happen so now its just time for you to swallow the wolverine got written with PIS and serious devicessmile

And still Deadpool actually DS cannot die either so they both have the best healingsmile

Jose123
like I said pants is a bad example seeing how the would make hulk always being a bull shit comic

Not really, when the hulk turns they just stretch and rip
They don't go through Nuclear explosion.

Lucid Lui
Hulk has the best healing factor of course...

DarkCrawler
no is said vic drop a nuke on the whole town also if u actauly read it wolverine goes I wonder why all the beatals are dead

http://s7.imagehosting.us/uploadpoint/imagehosting_upload_storage/nouser_1012/T0_-1_1012348.gif

It's not a frigging nuke. No heat, no radiation. Pants that are still left. Plastic that is still left.

Jose123
Hulky goodness

http://img78.exs.cx/img78/4306/nuke61ig.jpg

http://img84.exs.cx/img84/3118/nuke54wz.jpg
http://img11.echo.cx/img11/489/durabilitynuke4a8sf.jpg

http://img60.echo.cx/img60/7139/durabilityminigbomb1bn.jpg

http://img20.echo.cx/img20/6732/healing121os.jpg
http://img20.echo.cx/img20/2347/healing12a2am.jpg

check out how fast it works it
http://img20.echo.cx/img20/5108/healing094zs.jpg
http://img198.exs.cx/img198/7175/healing14a1vc.jpg
http://img198.exs.cx/img198/4638/healing14c1pf.jpg

Ex11B
the Hulks healing factor is unreal...anyone got anything of Wolverines regen factor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.