Darth Sion runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
We'll, I read about Darth Sion and he seems like a complete badass. Really, how strong id the dude? He gets 3 hours of rest between each battle.
1) Kit Fisto
2) ROTS Obi-Wan
3) Yoda
4) Darth Sidious and Darth Tyranus
5) NJO Luke
6) Exar Kun
7) Darth Traya
8) Darth Nihilus
9) Darth Revan, Darth Malak, Darth Bane, Darth Vader (ROTS, before he gets injured), Darth Maul and General Grievous
10) The entire TPM Jedi order

mace=badass
There's really no challenge when you compare Kit with Sion. Obi will be tough and may win but I doubt it. If Obi loses, I think Yoda will take Sion out.

OBI-Ninja
Who the bloody hell voted for Kit?

darthsith19
Originally posted by mace=badass
There's really no challenge when you compare Kit with Sion. Obi will be tough and may win but I doubt it. If Obi loses, I think Yoda will take Sion out.
I know Kit doesn't compare with Sion but it'd good to start low and end high. That way he actually makes it somewhere but not all the way (probably).

BTW, who the **** voted for Kit?!

Darth_Glentract
Obi-wan stands a good chance at breaking his will. If he doesn't, Yoda will finish him.

OBI-Ninja
As for who voted for kit, something i asked as well, it's more than likely fisto/katarnrul. I voted for yoda btw.

mace=badass
Originally posted by OBI-Ninja
I voted for yoda.

As did I.

darthsith19
Originally posted by OBI-Ninja
As for who voted for kit, something i asked as well, it's more than likely fisto/katarnrul. I voted for yoda btw.
Oh yead, I'll bet it was.

RevanVader
If you played the KotOR 2: the Sith Lords, and traveled to the sith homeworld, Kreia says "The Ancient sith were masters of the empire, to them, we would like like children with toys" now, if the even MORE ancient sith were masters of lightsabers compared to the Ancient Sith, would that mean teh lightsaber arts were in a decline, and the knowledge was being lost?

Because of that, i vote for the whole jedi order

Ianus
The line up is horribly skewed. Sidious and Dooku working together could probably KO him, if not outright kill him.

exanda kane
Obi-Wan should be able to break his will and withstand his attacks.

...And before you start saying "But the Exile could pwn Kenobi", remember he was nicknamed the Negotiator and always looked for another option to fighting, one of which would be doing exactly what the Exile did.

Ianus
But Obi-Wan has no history with Sion and is not favored by Kreia. There isn't the viable connection. Exile's win over Sion was pure PIS.

kamikz
Altough I agree with most of you, I don't think Sion's will is easy to break just because some are good talkers.

The Exile fought him and had a shared story with Sion, he knew of the Exile and the other way around, they had the same master and he knew what the Exile was going to go trough. There was a connection somehow.
Obi-Wan had nothing to do with Sion and I don't think he could talk him out of living, he couldent with Anakin who was newly going to the dark side although he knew Anakin better than anyone (except Padme).

I think he loses in a fight with Yoda.

Ianus
It'd be nice if we could verify whether or not he could be bisected or beheaded. But then again, considering that Simus could live as a disembodied head, I don't rule it out entirely.

Of course, a head can't win a fight, so Yoda might be able to KO Sion. Keyword might.

exanda kane
Probably.

ssj3gohan007
I say NJO luke pwns him

Ianus
You would.

Escape81
I personally think Yoda KO's him. If by some fluke, he dies at Sidious and Dooku.

Fishy
Depends if his body can still break then he could die at Obi or if lucky Yoda. However if he can't break then he will die at Nihilus who btw: pwns everybody else in that list without trouble so he should have been posted last.

Escape81
Erm? He pwns Yoda? He pwns Dooku and Sidious tag-team?

Fishy
Nihilus? Without any doubt, he would pwn Ragnos...

Escape81
Oh, I thought you meant Scion. Lol.

Fishy
Sion wouldn't have a chance... He might get passed them simply because he can't die... But he'd probably take a long time after getting knocked out a few hundred times

ssj3gohan007
So your saying nihilus is the strongest being in the universe like a god? i find myself highly skeptical...i killed him rather easily in the game...he dont seem al-powerful too me.

exanda kane
Who said that lol?

ssj3gohan007
Well fishy did : "Nihilus? Without any doubt, he would pwn Ragnos..."

exanda kane
I think he was referring to Nil. there against Ragnos. That 'echo' in the force thingme to do with Exile. And honestly can you be clearer I'm finding your posts hard to understand.

Fishy
No Nihilus would pwn Ragnos, he takes out everybody except for the Exile... Who would lose from pretty much every known Sith Lord out there.

Its just Nihilus eats the force, everybody is part of the force, everybody except for the Exile. So Nihilus could take out anybody but him.

ssj3gohan007
oh i am sorry

darthsith19
Originally posted by Fishy
Depends if his body can still break then he could die at Obi or if lucky Yoda. However if he can't break then he will die at Nihilus who btw: pwns everybody else in that list without trouble so he should have been posted last.
Um. I know he's strong but I didn't think he could beat #9 or ( laughing out loud ) the entire Jedi order.

overlord
The polls have spoken.. Darth Sion gets killed by Kit Fisto. no expression

ssj3gohan007
lol actually yoda got 3 votes but w/e

exanda kane
Might it had occured to you that at the time Overlord said that, Kit has the most votes?

ssj3gohan007
i only posted exactly 8 minutes after he did, and i recall yoda having 3 votes for much longer.

kingkman
Originally posted by Fishy
No Nihilus would pwn Ragnos, he takes out everybody except for the Exile... Who would lose from pretty much every known Sith Lord out there.

Its just Nihilus eats the force, everybody is part of the force, everybody except for the Exile. So Nihilus could take out anybody but him.

But that all depends on how he does this, under what circumstances he can do this, how efficient he is at it etc.

ssj3gohan007
I believe if the jedi or sith is quick enough he could kill decapitate nihilus before he can use his special atk or w/e.

kingkman
exactly

kamikz
Originally posted by ssj3gohan007
I believe if the jedi or sith is quick enough he could kill decapitate nihilus before he can use his special atk or w/e.

No he couldent.

Nihilus is (according to several sites) a master at lightsaber, he wont be taken down by a stressful jedi/sith easy.

He knows a power that instantly stuns the opponent making them unable to move, and I havent seen anyone block it.

Nihilus power is instant, he can do it right away and kill people, they wouldent get time.

kingkman
Originally posted by kamikz
Nihilus power is instant, he can do it right away and kill people, they wouldent get time.

That's not true. You have no proof for that. There is no indication whatsoever about how long it takes.

ssj3gohan007
not unless the jedi/sith has enough power to focus the force to let him move at the speed of light, and then he could simply jaywalk slowly over to nihilus while whistling and their hands in their pockets then sit down finish reading the new york times, taking out their lightsaber turning it on and slashing off nihilus's head off while he is frozen like a statue. there you go, ever watch smallville or clockstoppers or even the matrix?

kamikz
Originally posted by kingkman
That's not true. You have no proof for that. There is no indication whatsoever about how long it takes.

Um...yes I have.

Go play KOTOR 2, when you face him, he uses it instantly on the Exile but is weakend because he is a wound in the force.

And about the others moving at the speed of light, who have we seen doing that? No one. And if that was the thing Nihilus could do the same.
Really, it doesent even matter. Nihilus feeds on everything that has a thing with the force to do, if they enhance their bodys with the force the process would probably go quicker for Nihilus.
If they use the force near him they are as dead as if they didn't.

Fishy
Do a search for every thread I started, it won't be more then 10 or so, open the Nihilus thread and read it. It will explain everything.

kingkman
How do you do that?

ssj3gohan007
i was merely pointing out that though the move is instantaneous i am sure he has to at least know that the person is in the room and mentally think the action or something. I doubt its an automatic defense mechanism that operates outside his control. I mean say if a guy from clockstoppers pushes the button on their watch and simply walks into the room and they could beat the crap out of nihilus and they dont even have the force so nihilius is basically helpless right? or even if Neo did it.

kamikz
I didn't really get that, but I will reply to what I understood LMAO.

The force exsists in any living creature (except the Exile and the Vong) which means Nihilus can drain them of their life and kill them. So basiclly, no one except the Exile and mabey a Vong Slayer can kill Nihilus. (not sure about the vong slayer).

overlord
i only posted exactly 8 minutes after he did, and i recall yoda having 3 votes for much longer. Oh! You want a debate huh?!! mad2 I can assure you that Yoda wasn't on top when I posted!! ranting stick out tongue

It isn't worth posting about but Yoda indeed wasn't on top then. wink

ssj3gohan007
seeing as i was on this site all day today constantly refreshing this page, i wouldnt be to sure if i was you

kingkman
Darth Nihilus' Force Digest ability has many unknown factors. Does it work on people who use the force to cloud themselves for instance? That is just one of many arguments that can question the power of Nihilus' Force Digest.

exanda kane
seeing as i was on this site all day today constantly refreshing this page, i wouldnt be to sure if i was you

LOL OMFG. Really? have you no life at all?

ssj3gohan007
of course i have a life

exanda kane
And that life revolves around refreshing posts on KMC?

ssj3gohan007
lol no, i also went to the library today to return my videos

overlord
What about batman runs the gauntlet?

1) Riddler
2) Joker
3) Two Face
4) Catwoman
5) Scarecrow
6) Penguin
7) Manbat
8) Clayface
9) Sex with Poison Ivy?

ssj3gohan007
he goes down at 9 lmao

Fishy
Originally posted by kingkman
Darth Nihilus' Force Digest ability has many unknown factors. Does it work on people who use the force to cloud themselves for instance? That is just one of many arguments that can question the power of Nihilus' Force Digest.

He eats the force... He ate an entire freaking planet filled with force sensitives and let one live. His power is obviously very precise and very powerful, he does not to see the people. But probably has to be close to them in order to feel them. Although orbiting above a planet isn't really all that close.

He really ate everything of force on that planet. Jedi that were probably hiding themselves and Jedi that were not. Nothing shows that it matters, Nihilus would pwn everybody like he pwned the people on that planet.

And seeing as the Vong still have the force in them he would probably eat them too.

ssj3gohan007
WOW

ssj3gohan007
can nihilius pwn me?

exanda kane
Hopefully.

ssj3gohan007
that would be interesting to see

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.