The one week stretch...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
Damn I hate the final week before christmas vacation. Takes forever for it to end.

BackFire
I'm on my Christmas vacation already. Are you in college KR? If so you're school gets out pretty late.

Ladyluck
It goes by really fast for me because I always have a ton of things to do.

AOR
Same here, just 4 more days and it feels like forever. Foooorrrrreeeevvvveeerrrrr

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by KidRock
Damn I hate the final week before christmas vacation. Takes forever for it to end.
Originally posted by AOR
Same here, just 4 more days and it feels like forever. Foooorrrrreeeevvvveeerrrrr

yes

Fianna
I have two more days left of classes...it can't end quickly enough for me...though I still have a mountain of work to get through over the holidays.. disgust

AOR
I think that the reason the year went by so fast, was because all the time is being crunched into this week making it seem long...pretty good theory if you ask me.

Lana
Few more days (finals), then I get a whole month off big grin

RogerRamjet
ah i don't mind the one week stretch at all...in fact i'll still be working on christmas eve until 1 am...so wtf?? no christmas vacation for this sucker!! no expression

Mr. Bacon
i have another week, next year ill be in college finally but until then grrr

RedAlertv2
Off already smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.