Comic dimension higher than the 5th??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

goku-vs-superma
Mr.M comes from the 5th dimension and he has incredible power in the 3rd, is there a dimension higher than th 5th and how much power would that person/people have?

HigH ScholaR
....................The 6th dimension............

HigH ScholaR
Entities in their own realm, cosmic level beings like Watchers or LT, Vishanti

HigH ScholaR
oh the beyond realm, the realm of manifestations (someing on those lines where) the infinties were seen/communicated

The Ion
DC has a 10th Dimension. Marvel has a 13th.

Sir Whirlysplat
Wildstorm has all the higher dimensions coming off the bleed

eleveninches
DC has 10 dimentions

Juntai
However, judging by the sixth dimensional beings that came in JLA a few years ago, Mxy ranks far far far above them in power. Despite lower on the dimension scale.

In Quantum Theory, the universe has 10 dimension, the 10nth dimension is where all consciousness meets and becomes "God".

Sir Whirlysplat

GalacticStorm
The Crown is the highest possible dimension that surveys all. Beyond it is the Unmanifest God.

That was for you Mr Splat. big grin

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
The Crown is the highest possible dimension that surveys all. Beyond it is the Unmanifest God.

That was for you Mr Splat. big grin

drivel I'm afraid smile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
drivel I'm afraid smile

In your opinion. smile

Which is hardly reliable.smile

The Crown is the highest point of existence and the closest anything can get to the Unmanifest. big grin

Sir Whirlysplat
Unmanifest. big grin

"unmanifest" laughing

GalacticStorm
"unmanifest" laughing

Yes.Unmanifest eek! laughing big grin confused

Mindship
Oh here we go again (yess!!)

My 2 cents worth...

The creation that goes on at the quantum level is one thing, different from Creation having to do with "God," defined as Highest Spirit. Ever since the "Tao of Physics" came out back in the, what, 1970s?, there has been a populist tendency to confuse the quantum implicate order with divine creation. It is instead (according to the transpersonalist model) a "collapsing of the hierarchy," a confusing of the Entire Reality Hierarchy with the physical holoarchy.

Man, I love this stuff...

pizza

goku-vs-superma
are there any characters you know of coming from a dimension higher than 5 or 6? and if so who and what kinda power level do they have? am i right in assuming the higher the dimension the more powerful its inhabitents?

HigH ScholaR
are you talking about dimensions,what about realms ad marid universes, other planes of existance or do you just care of dimensions lie the 5th and so on if so,i can't help you there.

goku-vs-superma
like 5, 6 ,7, 8, 9, 10 dimensions? or i guess other realms too.

HigH ScholaR
http://www.knightmare6.com/faq/cosmic_entities_marvel/

Sir Whirlysplat
A sensible description of the Phoenix force here.

http://www.knightmare6.com/faq/cosmic_entities_marvel/phoenix_force.html

Mindship

Hmm. As I understand this, according to this data, then the Phoenix Force -- essentially being psionic in nature -- is really not an "archetypal" or divine-creative force. Of course, this all does depend on how Marvel chooses to define its terms.

Good site.

GalacticStorm

Sensible because it fits in with your own opinion Whirly?

A number of posters on your own poorly executed anti phoenix thread have shown evidence which totally discredits this fansite. If this fan were to come and post on KMC we'd soon set them on the right path. big grin

I'll tell you what Whirly instead of sitting on the sidelines popping up occassionally to make anti-phoenix comments why dont you present a well supported argument as to why your interpretation is correct? smile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mindship
Hmm. As I understand this, according to this data, then the Phoenix Force -- essentially being psionic in nature -- is really not an "archetypal" or divine-creative force. Of course, this all does depend on how Marvel chooses to define its terms.

Good site.

Dont be fooled MS. That fansite was specifically chosen by Whirly because it fits in most closely with his own view which is basically Phoenix is as low ranking a cosmic entity as i can make her. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ive never seen that site before and im a big Phoenix fan. That must have taken alot of searching laughing out loud

Sir Whirlysplat
Others including this excellent fan site disagree smile oh and the handbook which agrees with this fansite and me.

http://www.knightmare6.com/faq/cosm...enix_force.html

GalacticStorm
Others including this excellent fan site disagree smile oh and the handbook which agrees with this fansite and me.

The handbook perfectly agrees with me as it still shows that Crown is very much still a central part of Marvel ("the core of creation"wink and Phoenix is till linked with it.

On top of that it reaffirms that Jean and Phoenix are one and the same. It actually states that Jean is an actual part of the Phoenix manifestation.

With all that in mind it just seems that you and these fansites youre so fond of really need to go back to the drawing board. sad big grin

Sir Whirlysplat
The handbook perfectly agrees with me as it still shows that Crown is very much still a central part of Marvel ("the core of creation"wink and Phoenix is till linked with it.

On top of that it reaffirms that Jean and Phoenix are one and the same. It actually states that Jean is an actual part of the Phoenix manifestation.

With all that in mind it just seems that you and these fansites youre so fond of really need to go back to the drawing board. sad big grin

The handbook really doesn't you interpret it wrong, this website and I are right probably.

smile

Sir Whirlysplat

Good site.

It is and is a lot more likely to be right than some forum member smile who is not Whirly rock

GalacticStorm
The handbook really doesn't you interpret it wrong, this website and I are right probably.

smile

Present a well supported argument as to why youre so right then Whirly.

You just cant do it. Youre hierarchy thread was an attempt to discredit Phoenix an attempt to rub my face in what you thought was a retcon. As always you were quite incorrect and im still going strong. eek!

Whats so funny is that in my absence a number of posters actually dismissed your awful ideas and lent their support to mine. big grin

According to your bio the crown is still around and Jean and Phoenix are indeed one. Wheres the retcon?

Awwwww never mind laughing out loud

Sir Whirlysplat
Read the bio like the people on this site

smile

GalacticStorm
Read the bio like the people on this site

smile

So youre now saying this fansites bio has more validity than the handbook you were previously championing.

Whys that? I guess cos the handbook supports my case just fine. big grin

Again i say never mind mate. sad You tried big grin

Sir Whirlysplat
So youre now saying this fansites bio has more validity than the handbook you were previously championing.

Whys that? I guess cos the handbook supports my case just fine. big grin

Again i say never mind mate. sad You tried big grin

It uses the handbook for its interpretation. It just doesn't extrapolate based on what it wishes. Thats the difference between it and you GS. wink

GalacticStorm
It uses the handbook for its interpretation. It just doesn't extrapolate based on what it wishes. Thats the difference between it and you GS. wink

The Crown is central to Marvel as per the handbook, Jean is one with the Phoenix Force. Two points stated in the handbook no speculation no extrapolation. Both points are key to my interpretation.

Im ever so sorry mate.

Let it go. embarrasment

Sir Whirlysplat

Good site.

agreed

At the end of the day the handbook states what it states.

and many think it state something contrary to you which id why you left the forum for a few weeks to come up with a new line of rubbish which sti doesn't fit the handbook in most peoples opinion.

That's OK GS smile smile

GalacticStorm

and many think it state something contrary to you which id why you left the forum for a few weeks to come up with a new line of rubbish which sti doesn't fit the handbook in most peoples opinion.

That's OK GS smile smile

Whatever you say mate. wink

As aforementioned the handbook states what it states. Included within are points ive been stating for the last 6 months, points central to my interpretation. Your interpretation doesnt accommodate those points and as such like most of your X-related posts is inaccurate. Any interpretation which doesnt accommodate what the handbook says is inaccurate.

You and your fansites are dismissed.

Unlucky mate. sad

Sir Whirlysplat
Hardly the case. Anyone with common sense can see that this character is not the supreme being.

So basically SHHHHHH!!! wink

You mean Phoenix laughing out loud its ok I'll shsss I won't tell anyone trust me shifty

Quality over quantity

laughing out loud the irony of that statement is lost on none I suspect

Keep the quaility laughing

Stay Whirly rock

Classic

GalacticStorm
You mean Phoenix laughing out loud its ok I'll shsss I won't tell anyone trust me shifty

Stay Whirly rock

Classic

What has what i said in another thread about another subject got to do with this thread? confused

I mentioned nothing about Phoenix at all in that thread as it wasnt relevant. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Desperate measures i guess and still you have changed NOT A THING eek! laughing out loud

Sir Whirlysplat
Its funny reposted for fun, your statements have nothing to do with higher dimensional space laughing out loud read Kaku "Hyperspace" then post.

Hardly the case. Anyone with common sense can see that this character is not the supreme being.

So basically SHHHHHH!!! wink

Quality over quantity

Stay Whirly rock

Classic

GalacticStorm
Whirly we've both said all that needs to be said. So lets not carry this on. We're spoiling peoples threads and thats not on. Be grown up about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.