What is the Differance...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dirk Jade
whats the differance between StarWars Battlefront I/II and Star WRars Galaxies? their pretty much the same arent they?

SS_181st_Snow
Galaxies is a good game with an expensive monthly fee. Battlefront 2 is a GREAT game with no monthly fee, save for the XBox live fee.

KingDubya
Galaxies is an MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game) and the Battlefronts are Strategy/FPS (first-person shooter) or TPS (third person shooter: camera is behind player) games. That and what 181st said.

SnakeEyes
Yeah... the games are pretty much NOTHING alike...

Darth_Glentract
I know this is off-topic, but it doesn't require it's own thread. Is Galaxies worth the fee?

The differnce has already been summed up pretty well between Galaxies and Battlefront.

SnakeEyes
I'd say that it is not worth it. I played the free 10 day trial of Galaxies, and it's fun, but worth 15 bucks a month? I don't think so, personally.

Council#13
You spelt "difference" wrong

overlord
Yeah, and you spelled "spelled" wrong.
Now, go make up posts to contribute to the forum.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon2.gif

exanda kane
It's not worth it. But then no MMORPG is worth that much a month. If you can spare the money you'll be ok and it'll be an enjoyable experience (although that could change). But if you love Star Wars that much you wont care too much.

And overlord, are you sure? I'm thinking that "spelled" and "spelt" are different words, different tenses and what not.

overlord
Meh, I'm not sure anymore.. I just don't like his useless posts..

exanda kane
Yes. I like Gremlins smile

Veneficus
Originally posted by overlord
Meh, I'm not sure anymore.. I just don't like his useless posts..
You must hate yourself then.

overlord
Originally posted by Veneficus
You must hate yourself then. Did you just post a useless comment? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon5.gif

You little rebel..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.