Has Anyone Read Tokyo Babylon??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I Love Snape
Has any one read tokyo babylon and loved it??

if so here is a pic for you

XxILuvVegetaxX
isnt that a Yaoi anime??? Ive heard about it, and it has been recommended to me, but never seen it. I decided not to buy it cuz it has alot of bad reviews about it, so if there a 50% chance i may not like it i wont buy it. However, maybe it has sumtin to do w/ it being a boylove anime. Well is it any good? I dont mind if its yaoi, the whole homosexuality thing doesnt bother me @ all.

I Love Snape
Originally posted by XxILuvVegetaxX
isnt that a Yaoi anime??? Ive heard about it, and it has been recommended to me, but never seen it. I decided not to buy it cuz it has alot of bad reviews about it, so if there a 50% chance i may not like it i wont buy it. However, maybe it has sumtin to do w/ it being a boylove anime. Well is it any good? I dont mind if its yaoi, the whole homosexuality thing doesnt bother me @ all.

It is very good Comic and movie but i should suggest reading the comics before seeing the movie so you could see what it is like big grin

Takiko_4ever
nope never heard of it....
but the charaters look great!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.