Could this be the return of Thor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Heh....also stolen speculation! Take that you dirty fiend called "original thought"!

FANTASTIC FOUR #536
Written by J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI
Pencils & Cover by MIKE MCKONE
A mysterious object has fallen from the heavens to crash in the Midwest, and Reed Richards has been called in to try to piece together the mystery surrounding it. What is it--and how will it lead into CIVIL WAR and the return of a Marvel mainstay?
32 PGS./Rated A ...$2.99

Could it be?

Lucid Lui
It certainly could be....

long pig
How cool would it be for the Mjolnir to just fall out of the sky in a comic? Damn near awe-inspiring if you ask me.

Lucid Lui
I read it was gonna be something like pieces of Asgard falling to earth, and the military makes some base around the fallen pieces, cause y'know, they can't move them (especially the hammer) and then some kids or breaks in and touch the objects and are created as the new Asgardian Gods...

I'm sure i read something like that...

long pig
You're a damned liar.

heh...nah.

I actually read that they are going to go with the ol' "Smallville" bullshit with Thor. Give a Iowa teen Mjolnir and have him struggle with various situations...yada yada. That type of crap.

leonidas
Originally posted by long pig
How cool would it be for the Mjolnir to just fall out of the sky in a comic? Damn near awe-inspiring if you ask me.

unless you were under it. wink

well, if YOU were under it, it might not be so bad . . . big grin

ps-could anyone else imagine lp with the POWER OF THOR???????? confused

long pig
Ah, so much to smite, so little time!

leonidas
Ah, so much to smite, so little time! laughing

ScarletSpider
It could be. Some are speculating the return of Captain Marvel, maybe not Mar-Vell, but some sort of artifact that will lead to a new Captain taking up arms.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
It could be. Some are speculating the return of Captain Marvel, maybe not Mar-Vell, but some sort of artifact that will lead to a new Captain taking up arms.

sound's interesting but marvel should leave mar-vell alone.

Nataku8188
Doubtful.

Why would Thor return like that? He's ascended.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Doubtful.

Why would Thor return like that? He's ascended. Yeah, but they're not gonna keep him at Rune King level. He'll come back at the normal Thor level.

roughrider
Any pictures???

Lucid Lui
Teenage Thor?

Hasn't that been done before?

joesha28
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=5561263#post5561263

joesha28
They still have to justify How RKT loses his powers.

The Ion
Originally posted by joesha28
They still have to justify How RKT loses his powers.
It's pretty easy. New cycle, new power level. Asgard will also be reborn so Odin is likely to be alive too.

joesha28
But Odin has to prove himself to gain Odinpower... right?

The Ion
I wouldn't think so since it was he and his siblings that created the Odinforce in the first place. I'd say it's rightfully his.

Nataku8188
Thor went through all of that so it WOULDN'T cycle, did you not read Ragnarok ?

The Ion
Yes I did however Joe Q has always talked about a brand new cycle with Asgard, Odin, Thor and the whole deal.

Piedmon
Gay.

Please, Marvel, give me something NEW?

Psycho Ninja
Quesada is full of lies........

grey fox

Now that would be very kickass......

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
I read it was gonna be something like pieces of Asgard falling to earth, and the military makes some base around the fallen pieces, cause y'know, they can't move them (especially the hammer) and then some kids or breaks in and touch the objects and are created as the new Asgardian Gods...

I'm sure i read something like that...

Yeah, I read that same article in Wizard.

long pig
Yeah, the tyrant is right.

This has NEVER happened in the history of Asgard, Ragnorak has always happened, Thor and the rest have always died and returned in a cycle. But, now since Thor stopped Ragnorak, he stopped the cycle of Asgard!

This whole thing....this is new, no one can know what happens next.

Psycho Ninja
Yeah , this has became................................. vague..

Fishy 500
Originally posted by Piedmon
Gay.

Please, Marvel, give me something NEW?
Indeed smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.