apocalypse (well written) vs. gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Rage
dont know if it was done....dont care if it was done...who takes it? fight takes place in new york

thesilverspider
apoc wins.................

Ultimate Rage
no he dosent

Lucid Lui
Gladiator wins. Apoc's got nothing on Glads.

thesilverspider
apoc wins

golem370
Apoc is smarter has celestial tech He got more Durability Demi-Godlike regenerative and Better Stamina Godlike compared to Demi Godlike Stamina and Durability in Gladiator. He could also attack his mind or use the weakness to radiation to his advantage

Nataku8188
Apocolypse is well written often enough, he's just a chump, plain and simple.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by golem370
Apoc is smarter has celestial tech He got more Durability Demi-Godlike regenerative and Better Stamina Godlike compared to Demi Godlike Stamina and Durability in Gladiator. He could also attack his mind or use the weakness to radiation to his advantage And he'd know the exact frequency of the radiation that effects Glads how? Glads also has psi-armour which protects him from psi attacks. Only people who have bypassed it are Cassandra Nova and Prof X i believe.

I dunno how you figure he's got better Durability and Stamina, when Glads is the one who flies through stars and makes galaxy spanning trips on a regular basis.

Apoc can be pretty tough, but he's not on Glads level. He loses.

golem370
Marvel Offical Handbook files.

Gladiator's file
Intelligence: Above normal
Strength: Incalculable
Speed: Supersonic
Flight Speed: Warp speed
Stamina-Demi-godlike
Durability-Demi-godlike
Agility: Metahuman
Reflexes: Metahuman

Apocalypse file
Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius
Strength:Potentially Incalculable
Flight Speed Supersonic
Durability:Godlike
Staminabig grinemi-Godlike regenerative
Agility:Metahuman
Reflexes:Metahuman

Lucid Lui
Marvel Offical Handbook files.

Gladiator's file
Intelligence: Above normal
Strength: Incalculable
Speed: Supersonic
Flight Speed: Warp speed
Stamina: Demi-godlike
Durability: Demi-godlike
Agility: Metahuman
Reflexes: Metahuman Yeah. And?

Handbooks mean nothing. Actual feats seen in comics do. WHat has Apocalypse done to make you think he could take Glads?

golem370
Didn't he beat Blackbolt or Mariner?

Ultimate Rage
Didn't he beat Blackbolt or Mariner?

blackbolt killed him with a whisper

Lucid Lui
Glads fought Tyrant... and lost. But the fact that he took Tyrant's shots and even matched Tyrant's energy for a time is a huge feat in itself.

Apoc can't match that.

En Sabah Nur X
Apoc's very very rarely well written considering the power he's said to possess, the ability to manipulate his body at the molecular lvl in addition to ever increasing strength after each regenerative period, and such raw power as to be uncontainable in almost any vessel. In theory based on this information, one'd deduce that apoc should be able to use any mutant power(which I've never seen him demonstrate.) and his powers should be indefinitely increasing.

I've heard he easily defeated Exodus and Loki, and one of his creations was easily manhandling and beating most every super hero(took down the avengers easy as pie, though I think they were missing a member, iirc) that got in his way. In fact none actually defeated apoc's creation, apoc activated a self destruct mechanism so as to destroy the city( NY) and I think it was cable who nearly sacrificied himself to move apoc's creature away, but was saved by outside interference.

This weak creation, this herald of apoc had powers akin to the cartoon version of AMAZO, with the ability to continually evolve and simply owned everyone cable, the avengers, and I don't recall who else. Cable would've died if it'd not been for outside interference(ported away), as I stated, iirc.

Again this is simply a herald, a human, iirc, apoc turned into this, someone who's supposed to be much much weaker than Apoc.

Gladiator wins against apoc as he's often portrayed, but if apoc was allowed to truly show his potential and live up to his description, I think he'd take Glad out in a heartbeat.

cybermaster
apocalypse is one of the craziest mutants. bud id say gladiator would kick his ass big time. but he would have some work to do of course.

golem370
I think apoc is to smart.

cybermaster
I think apoc is to smart. hes not smart hes insane he wants to destroy just about anything he sees no matter what the hell it is.

Lucid Lui
I think apoc is to smart. That's great... If he has prep.

Xplosive
Apocalypse would win, and I think he would win often win without so much trouble. And Glads would pretty easily lose confidence against Apocalypse.

Mider
Apoc is bady written they make him sound to cocky which is why none of you like him i think and his powers are badly written which is why he rarely has anything to brag about but then you take a guy like glads and boost his powers to be able to defeat Ego who's psyhonic abilies rivel Galactus i mean Thor beating Ego due to messing up his eco system causing him messed up body yeah that makes sense he has the weakness of a planet and anyone who can mess up a planet in that way would be able to take him down anyway Apoc well written could defeat Glads in IMO he stalemated the High Evolutionary and took a scream from Blackbolt and servived from what ive heard.

Psycho Ninja
What you heard ???

BB's whisper took out a portion of Wakanda AND Apoc !!!!

SCANS !!! READ THE SCANS BROTHA !!!

Glads was wispered into his ears also, and he just FAINTED !!!! Unlike "Some-blue-lipsticked-guy I know" laughing out loud

Xplosive
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
BB's whisper took out a portion of Wakanda AND Apoc !!!!

Yes and there was time, when Black Bolt, far more than whisper, couldnt even faze Apocalypse and Apocalypse laughed at his scream.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Xplosive
Apocalypse would win, and I think he would win often win without so much trouble. And Glads would pretty easily lose confidence against Apocalypse. Seriously, Glads didn't lose confidence going against Tyrant. He'll just laugh at Apoc.

And proceed to kick his ass...

Xplosive
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Seriously, Glads didn't lose confidence going against Tyrant. He'll just laugh at Apoc.

And proceed to kick his ass...

Apocalypse would murder him.

thesilverspider
Apocalypse would murder him.

nope apoc get's speed blitzed and roasted by heat vision

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by thesilverspider
nope apoc get's speed blitzed and roasted by heat vision Indeed...

Xplosive
And gets killed while trying do that.

golem370
Apocalypse would not roast. He is Immortal and he would use Gladiator as a Horsemen.

thesilverspider
Apocalypse would not roast. He is Immortal and he would use Gladiator as a Horsemen.

apoc is immortal ????????

apocalypse cant even handle cable,he dont stand a chance against a regular confident gladiator.

Xplosive
apoc is immortal ????????

apocalypse cant even handle cable,he dont stand a chance against a regular confident gladiator.

Regular confident Gladiator doesnt stand a chance. Apocalypse would make him a good horseman.

thesilverspider
Regular confident Gladiator doesnt stand a chance. Apocalypse would make him a good horseman.

dont think so where as gladiator is fighting against high end cosmic's
apocalypse is getting owned by a mutant's......................

golem370
Are you talking about this cable?Height: 6 ft. 8 in.
Weight: 350 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: White, originally brown
Other distinguishing features: Cable has a techno-organic right eye, left arm, and shoulder due to infection as an infant with a techno-organic virus

laughing
Strength level: Superhuman Class 10

Known superhuman powers: Cable is a mutant whose physical attributes have been enhanced to superhuman levels. His principal mutant powers are his vast telepathic and telekinetic abilities. He can employ the latter to levitate objects and to create protective force shields. He must continually employ his telekinetic powers to prevent the techno-organic virus from affecting the rest of his body. His techno-organic left arm and shoulder possess even greater strength than his entirely organic ones. Cable's techno-organic right eye can see into the infrared portion of the spectrum

Xplosive
dont think so where as gladiator is fighting against high end cosmic's
apocalypse is getting owned by a mutant's......................

Glads owned by Cannonball, terribly owned by Hulk. But still Gladiator wouldnt be such a good horseman as War Hulk, but still among the best.

thesilverspider
Glads owned by Cannonball, terribly owned by Hulk. But still Gladiator wouldnt be such a good horseman as War Hulk, but still among the best.
I said a normal confident gladiator not the jobber that got owned by them two ok.......... stick out tongue

what does apoc have to counter glad's speed...........nothing that's what.

golem370

golem370
How about telekinetic powers and Energy Absorption

Xplosive
I said a normal confident gladiator not the jobber that got owned by them two ok.......... stick out tongue

what does apoc have to counter glad's speed...........nothing that's what.

He was confident against both of these two, Glads even said against Guthrie that he gave him the best punch he could give and there was nothign to Cannoball. The same was against Hulk, he went into the fight confident, but Hulk took his condifence and beat him badly.
There was time he defeated Thor, but Thor has also been crushed by Juggs. Its said Apocalypse powers dwarf the might of Juggernaut.

Beyond theGrave
Regular confident Gladiator doesnt stand a chance. Apocalypse would make him a good horseman. just like apoc would take over the world....if he was well wrtitten, or if he felt like it....

thesilverspider
He was confident against both of these two, Glads even said against Guthrie that he gave him the best puchh he could give and there was nothign to Cannoball. The same was against Hulk, he went into the fight confident, but Hulk took his condifence and beat him badly.

that's pure bull and i think you are mis-placing some word's there.......

a punch from a confident gladiator would destroy planets and what not...

the hulk fight was poorly written how the hell did hulk know that gladiator was weak agianst certain radiation,sounds like pis to me.......

Xplosive
that's pure bull and i think you are mis-placing some word's there.......

a punch from a confident gladiator would destroy planets and what not...

So Gladiator didnt say that, come on. He said he gave everything he got in that punch against Cannonball and it was nohing to Sam, that is fact.

golem370
AOA I rest my case If he not one of Earths worst enemies why make a serise about Apocalypse?

thesilverspider
So Gladiator didnt say that, come on. He said he gave everything he got in that punch against Cannonball and it was nohing to Sam, that is fact.
obviously he wasn't confident now was he............

thesilverspider
AOA I rest my case If he not one of Earths worst enemies why make a serise about Apocalypse?
what are you talking about AoA would never happen cause apoc would get his ass handed to him by other hero's not just the x-men.

golem370
I think because he was fight a Mutant he was to Confident and Made mistakes.

Beyond theGrave
what are you talking about AoA would never happen cause apoc would get his ass handed to him by other hero's not just the x-men. its in his contract to lose

golem370
Age of Apocalypse wouldn't happen sad

thesilverspider
I think because he was fight a Mutant he was to Confident and Made mistakes.
you can say that, gladiator is one cocky bastard.......

Beyond theGrave
Age of Apocalypse wouldn't happen sad ever

thesilverspider
Age of Apocalypse wouldn't happen sad

no shit only the x-men tried to stop him during his reign.I wonder what would happen if thor,silver surfer,dr.strange where to get involved.........

golem370
If you go by the X-Men cartoon Rogue was fight Gladiator for awhile but in the basement when her Wolverine Cyclops Beast Gambit tryed fighting Apocalypse he says Insects! and beat them easliy.

golem370
He lose but it would take two of them I bet If he was indeed had good writters. I think he would beat so Thor so bad that he would have to use Godforce and that might not work.He can make a Sheild capable of standing up to Cyclops blasts and Wolverines Adamantium.

Dark Urizen
Yes, it's true, Gladiator got beaten by Guthrie who just happens to be an eternal who can't be harmed by anything at all while flying.
He was also beaten by Hulk in a completely PIS comic book that was a sort of "he got beat by Superman so we're gonna show him own Gladiator" thing.
Yes, those are low-end feats indeed. Now let's see Apocalypse.

He was killed by Blackbolt.
He was beaten by Namor.
He ran from a table.

I rest my case roll eyes (sarcastic)

thesilverspider
He lose but it would take two of them I bet If he was indeed had good writters. I think he would beat so Thor so bad that he would have to use Godforce and that might not work.He can make a Sheild capable of standing up to Cyclops blasts and Wolverines Adamantium.

thor lose to apoc laughing out loud .......... godblast would fry apoc

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Yes, it's true, Gladiator got beaten by Guthrie who just happens to be an eternal who can't be harmed by anything at all while flying.
He was also beaten by Hulk in a completely PIS comic book that was a sort of "he got beat by Superman so we're gonna show him own Gladiator" thing.

He was beaten by Namor.
He ran from a table.

I love you........................

Beyond theGrave
He lose but it would take two of them I bet If he was indeed had good writters. I think he would beat so Thor so bad that he would have to use Godforce and that might not work.He can make a Sheild capable of standing up to Cyclops blasts and Wolverines Adamantium. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA you are soooooo funny!

Beyond theGrave

He was beaten by Namor.
He ran from a table.

I rest my case roll eyes (sarcastic) Can i get a "HEYYYY!"???

thesilverspider
If you go by the X-Men cartoon Rogue was fight Gladiator for awhile but in the basement when her Wolverine Cyclops Beast Gambit tryed fighting Apocalypse he says Insects! and beat them easliy.

the cartoon.................... sad

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Beyond theGrave
Can i get a "HEYYYY!"???

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark Urizen
HEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

thesilverspider
HEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek!
I still love you

Beyond theGrave
HEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek! HEY!!!!!!!!!!

Mider
A well written Apoc is like in the Cartoons were even Magneto wasnt as strong as him and no Magneto didnt beat him he got in one good shot and that shot wasnt even consistent with Apocs powers since he has been shown to have the power to fly so it was bull if he had the power to fly in that episode he would have owned Magneto and if he had used his power to grow he would have owned all the mutants there sept perhapts the physcics but then again who knows.

Beyond theGrave
Originally posted by Mider
A well written Apoc is like in the Cartoons were even Magneto wasnt as strong as him and no Magneto didnt beat him he got in one good shot and that shot wasnt even consistent with Apocs powers since he has been shown to have the power to fly so it was bull if he had the power to fly in that episode he would have owned Magneto and if he had used his power to grow he would have owned all the mutants there sept perhapts the physcics but then again who knows. i thought we were using comic books here.......

Dark Urizen
A well written Apoc is like in the Cartoons were even Magneto wasnt as strong as him and no Magneto didnt beat him he got in one good shot and that shot wasnt even consistent with Apocs powers since he has been shown to have the power to fly so it was bull if he had the power to fly in that episode he would have owned Magneto and if he had used his power to grow he would have owned all the mutants there sept perhapts the physcics but then again who knows.

Cartoons are not included i'm afraid. And the Evolution Apocalypse was basically owned by Leech sad

thesilverspider
Cartoons are not included i'm afraid. And the Evolution Apocalypse was basically owned by Leech sad

why do you ignore me so.............. sad

Beyond theGrave
why do you ignore me so.............. sad *pats him on the back* i notice you kid....i notice you.....

Dark Urizen
why do you ignore me so.............. sad

I'm spoken for *dreams of darkcrawler* love

Mider
all im saying is that they should give him the same powers and respect he had on the cartoon and him being in comics he should have MORE respect actually he should be taking over galaxies not losing to guys like Cable but fighting guys like Odin yup i said it DONT CARE yeah he's cocky so what not half as cocky as glads and Apoc is insane so he got a better excuse HA.

thesilverspider
I'm spoken for *dreams of darkcrawler* love

another failed attempt at love........... sad

thesilverspider
all im saying is that they should give him the same powers and respect he had on the cartoon and him being in comics he should have MORE respect actually he should be taking over galaxies not losing to guys like Cable but fighting guys like Odin yup i said it DONT CARE yeah he's cocky so what not half as cocky as glads and Apoc is insane so he got a better excuse HA.

respect is earned not given

Beyond theGrave
another failed attempt at love........... sad its alright, your doin.....your doin....your doing..good....yeah...your doin good....

Beyond theGrave
respect is earned not given WORD LIFE!!!!!!

Dark Urizen

the same powers and respect? What the f**k?

He had to make Mesmero FORCE Rogue into stealing EVERYBODY's powers just so he could be revived. That's the crappiest regenerative power i've seen in my whole life.
In the cartoon he didn't even have the same freeking powers at the beginning. WTF was that levitation thing? WTF was that handclap/knock everyone down thing? WTF was he glowing? etc. etc. etc.
He was also getting completely owned by Sentinels. He turned his hand into a cannon and shot at one. It didn't even flinch. Then it shot at him and knocked him on his @ss and his hand reverted back. He was forced to enter a sentinel's body and use its own weaponry to destroy the other sentinels because his blasts couldn't even harm the sentinels laughing

Yeah.....i'm gonna respect him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Apocalypse in NO scenario and in NO environment, be it comics or cartoons has ever deserved any kind of praise.

Dark Urizen
another failed attempt at love........... sad

cry

thesilverspider
cry

can we work something out .................... love

Dark Urizen
can we work something out .................... love

Darkcrawler has my heart mhm

thesilverspider
Darkcrawler has my heart mhm

what if darkcrawler is out the picture............... evil face

Dark Urizen
what if darkcrawler is out the picture............... evil face

icon5

You wouldn't.....

thesilverspider
icon5

You wouldn't.....

for your love i must.............. evil face

Metalmanx
Well-written or not, if Gladiator is at full-confidence (and stays that way), he will still curbstomp Apocalypse. Don't get me wrong. Apoc is powerful. But Glads just puts him to shame.

Mider
im talking about the other cartoon not evolution!

Dark Urizen
im talking about the other cartoon not evolution!

The other cartoon Apocalypse ran away from Rogue and Archangel What the f**k?

Are you kidding me?

Evolution Apocalypse was the most powerful, and he was a failure at everything sad

Xplosive

He was beaten by Namor.
He ran from a table.

And recently beat Namor easily, and you forgot to say when he withstand Black Bolt scream. Apocalypse stalemate High Evolutionary, actully had upper hand, in that time High Evolutionary was eaisily owning Thor, Thor was joke to him.

And the Evolution Apocalypse was basically owned by Leech sad

You can go home now.

The other cartoon Apocalypse ran away from Rogue and Archangel

Really, you should really go home. You forgot also to mention in cartoon he killed all X-Men+Bishop plus Creed (when they ran from him), literally in one second, like they never existed.

kgkg
And recently beat Namor easily, and you forgot to say when he withstand Black Bolt scream. Apocalpsue stalmeat High Elut, actully had upper hand, in hat time High Evolutioanry was eaisly owinnig Thor, Thor was joke to him.

You can go home now.

Really, you should really go home. You forgot also to mention in cartoon he killed all X-Men+Bishop plus Creed (when they ran from him), literally in one second
yep Gladiator wins

Xplosive
Originally posted by kgkg
yep Gladiator wins

yep Apocalypse easily wins.

Dark Urizen
And recently beat Namor easily, and you forgot to say when he withstand Black Bolt scream. Apocalypse stalemate High Evolutionary, actully had upper hand, in that time High Evolutionary was eaisily owning Thor, Thor was joke to him.

That's weird.......beat Namor eh? Care to show some proof? That High Evolutionary that got owned by Hercules? Meh.....jobber.

You can go home now.

It's sad because you know it's true sad

Really, you should really go home. You forgot also to mention in cartoon he killed all X-Men+Bishop plus Creed (when they ran from him), literally in one second, like they never existed.

That's funny, because they all lived.
And he ran away from Rogue and Archangel sad
Oh no, wait, Wolverine was there too...... sad

The sad sad part is that you actually love a character that sucks in any sort of environment and that nobody else but n00bs like because he has a fancy name and a deep guttural voice.......and no cojones or feats to back it up sad

Xplosive
The sad sad part is that you actually love a character that sucks in any sort of environment and that nobody else but n00bs like because he has a fancy name and a deep guttural voice.......and no cojones or feats to back it up sad

Dont play stupid, you know he killed them like they were insects, than they were saved by Cable.

Dark Urizen
Dont play stupid, you know he killed them like they were insects, than they were saved by Cable.

So a simple not-even-omega level mutant can stop Apocalypse from killing the x-men who are just insects to him, right? laughing out loud
The same insects he ran from.....................on several occassions? Like after his "cure mutants" hoax? or after the mutant plague thing? and other times? Wow......he must really be afraid of insects roll eyes (sarcastic)

Face it Xplosive. Apocalypse is a guy with the intelligence of a bullfrog and a deep voice. Poor idiot couldn't even get his act together and win the heart of an egyptian girl sad

Xplosive
Face it Xplosive. Apocalypse is a guy with the intelligence of a bullfrog and a deep voice.

Go home.

Dark Urizen
Go home.

Yeah, i think i went a bit too far with bullfrog......hell......single-cell organisms seem to have better odds of succeeding and what they set out to do than he does sad

Xplosive
Yeah, i think i went a bit too far with bullfrog......hell......single-cell organisms seem to have better odds of succeeding and what they set out to do than he does sad

Wickerman, you are jelaous of Apocalypse!

Dark Urizen
Wickerman, you are jelaous of Apocalypse!

What does jelaous mean? confused

And yeah, i'm jealous of a comic book character. roll eyes (sarcastic) ................that fails at anything and everything. sad

Xplosive
What does jelaous mean? confused

And yeah, i'm jealous of a comic book character. roll eyes (sarcastic) ................that fails at anything and everything. sad

Yes! I found out you are jealous of a comic book character, uou.

Dark Urizen
Yes! I found out you are jealous of a comic book character, uou.

laughing
Bless you, you poor misguided soul laughing out loud

cybermaster
gladiator would kick his ass of course

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by cybermaster
gladiator would kick his ass of course

yes

Lucid Lui
Just wondering... Has anyone actually read the Gladiator vs. Cannonball issue?

If so, could you point out where Glads loses to Cannonball? Cause, i've read that comic many a times and all i see is Guthrie surprising Glads and getting a good hit in. And then the fight's interrupted. Must've gotten a different copy to everyone else i guess...

Gladiator flies through stars, destroys planets with a few punches, can move so fast that everything else doesn't appear to be moving at all and has eyebeams that can match Tyrant's for a time.

Apocalypse has... uuhh. hmm, coming up short. What are Apocalypse's best feats...?

Lord S
he should be taking over galaxies eek!

Ignorant fool.

rolling on floor laughing

Mider
silence human i have proven your a fool in the past dont make me do it again.

cybermaster
Just wondering... Has anyone actually read the Gladiator vs. Cannonball issue?

If so, could you point out where Glads loses to Cannonball? Cause, i've read that comic many a times and all i see is Guthrie surprising Glads and getting a good hit in. And then the fight's interrupted. Must've gotten a different copy to everyone else i guess...

Gladiator flies through stars, destroys planets with a few punches, can move so fast that everything else doesn't appear to be moving at all and has eyebeams that can match Tyrant's for a time.

Apocalypse has... uuhh. hmm, coming up short. What are Apocalypse's best feats...? which issue and year is that comic book ?

Xplosive
In deathmatch between them, Gladiator is the one who would die.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by cybermaster
which issue and year is that comic book ? Uncanny X-Men #341 in '97...

Dark Urizen
In deathmatch between them, Gladiator is the one who would die.

laughing
Bless you, you poor misguided soul laughing out loud

Psycho Ninja
Well, it looks like wolverine8888 not the only bullfrog-brained fanboy !!! Xplosive..............

Dark Urizen
Well, it looks like wolverine8888 not the only bullfrog-brained fanboy !!! Xplosive..............

Watch out, he's gonna come back saying "I was just joking" shortly eek!

grey fox

He's been a fanboy for ages , he made a dbz thread a while back and somehow he couldn't understand how rune king thor and a sun dipped supes could own goku.......

Xplosive
Watch out, he's gonna come back saying "I was just joking" shortly eek!

Joking, no, Gladiator dies easily, I was never joking about that.

Dark Urizen
Joking, no, Gladiator dies easily, I was never joking about that.

Well there goes the only shred of respect people still had for you sad

Xplosive
Well there goes the only shred of respect people still had for you sad

Than its the best for me to leave the forum. But anyway, I havent felt respect in this forum anyway from the beggining, so I really dont care.

grey fox
Then leave already....

Dark Urizen
Than its the best for me to leave the forum. But anyway, I havent felt respect in this forum anyway from the beggining, so I really dont care.

Have you wondered WHY that is?

Xplosive
Have you wondered WHY that is?

I dont really care, the most imporant is that I gave knowledge to many about Apocalypse , about his feats, many havent even known against who he has fought, I have always been telling the truth, facts.
So I dont really care for the respect of the like of you. I dont see also some respect for you, man.

grey fox
Apoc is like gladiator himself , arrogant , powerful , but when the time for a throwdown comes up he lacks......

Dark Urizen
I dont really care, the most imporant is that I gave knowledge to many about Apocalypse , about his feats, many havent even known against who he has fought, I have always been telling the truth, facts.
So I dont really care for the respect of the like of you. I dont see also some respect for you, man.

Ahh, but you see, in a thread, people will read my post and just scroll over yours since they already know what it is. You only post in threads concerning apocalypse (or mostly) and when you do, it's obvious what you're gonna say.
Do i have to put up a link to the Apocalypse vs. galactus thread? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Xplosive
Ahh, but you see, in a thread, people will read my post

Hahahhaha. You are still not that popular and well thinking.

grey fox
Hahahhaha. You are still not that popular and well thinking.

Popularity isn't everything fanboy , hell near enough no one knows who i am ,and yet they still read my post's and/or threads ......

Lucid Lui
Hahahhaha. You are still not that popular and well thinking. He's listened to more, because his posts are logical and make sense. If you post, with some semblence of logic, your opinion will be valued more.

Like, for instance, if you actually admitted when Apocalypse is outclassed and can't win a fight, people might listen to you more when you think he actually can win a fight.

DarkCrawler
I still haven't read how Apocalypse could beat Gladiator...

grey fox
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I still haven't read how Apocalypse could beat Gladiator...

So it's been six pages of hype ?

Xplosive
He's listened to more, because his posts are logical and make sense. If you post, with some semblence of logic, your opinion will be valued more.

Like, for instance, if you actually admitted when Apocalypse is outclassed and can't win a fight, people might listen to you more when you think he actually can win a fight.

Apocalypse isnt outclassed against Gladiator, you are the one who should admitt.
Only post I read on this forum are from GalacticStorm usual and some more, I havent even heard form you until yesterday, cause mostly of you are joke for me.
For the last two month I am not even visiting this fourm anymore, its becoem boring. I mean, I dont care about valid point about comic book, its a comic book, fun ,only battle.
Admnistrator, could you delete my username and everything I had to do with it, like I was never here.

Lord S
silence human i have proven your a fool in the past dont make me do it again. When?

Dark Urizen

Admnistrator, could you delete my username and everything I had to do with it, like I was never here.

Yes, because Raz reads every thread in every forum and will see this and take note roll eyes (sarcastic)

Xplosive
Yes, because Raz reads every thread in every forum and will see this and take note roll eyes (sarcastic)

Look piece of shit, I already sent my requst. Die Wickerman or die real you and all comic books you ever had to burn in shit! And this forum should go down forever!

Dark Urizen
Look piece of shit, I already sent my requst. Die Wickerman or die real you and all comic books you ever had to burn in shit! And this forum should go down forever!

Send my love to Apocalypse in loser-ville smile

Xplosive
Send my love to Apocalypse in loser-ville

7632 post, ha, loser. I still love X-Men. But I wont bother on any comic book forums anymore, but I will still read X-Men comic books.

Dark Urizen
7632 post, ha, loser. I still love X-Men. But I wont bother on any comic book forums anymore, but I will still read X-Men comic books.

You don't understand the concept of loser do you? sad
It's ok, neither does Apocalypse. He's positive he's "da man" no

That's nice smile

Metalmanx
Is this all necessary? Really?

It's mighty sad when two people are at each other's throats over comic books.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Is this all necessary? Really?

It's mighty sad when two people are at each other's throats over comic books.

I'm not at anyone's throat confused

grey fox

You are a sore loser chump , stop whining and leave already......

Xplosive
Originally posted by grey fox
You are a sore loser chump , stop whining and leave already......

Please die! Funny was when you said that you sucked Wickerman dick.
And what a ****ign stupid people you are, coming on forums looking for respect, ****ing idealist.

grey fox
Please die! Funny was when you said that you sucked Wickerman dick.
And what a ****ign stupid people you are, coming on forums looking for respect, ****ing idealist.

Yup , xplosive is a fan-boy no one could use shittier grammar without being a moron (which coincidently enough , he is!)

No i shan't die , no that was you sucking dick (heres a hint : it was your own) , and it's PERSON , not people . I don't look for respect i simply treat others with it and expect a little back , but i wouldn't expect jack shit if i was acting like a little baby like you

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/bABY.jpg

Stop being such a big blubbering vagina , Apocalypse sucks GET OVER IT !!!......

-GF

Lord S
Somebody please define 'well written' for me...cause I think we've seen him written the best he ever could be...and he sucks.

Still, I hope he gains some credibility next year...but I won't hold my breath.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Lord S
Somebody please define 'well written' for me...cause I think we've seen him written the best he ever could be...and he sucks.

Still, I hope he gains some credibility next year...but I won't hold my breath.

He won't. He's the guy that gets picked last on any team and only because they're one man short and they're forced to have equal numbers sad

Beyonder
Gladiator Vs. Apocalypse - Gladiator wins.
Gladiator Vs. Well Written Apocalypse - Apocalypse wins.
Well Written Gladiator Vs. Well Written Apocalypse - Gladiator easily.

Best Gladiator feats:
- fighting at 100X speed of light against Thor
- taking on Tyrant
- smashing a planet to pieces in three blows
- surviving a solar system destruction/explosion

Best Apocalypse feats:
- Stalemating HE
- Stalemating Loki

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Beyonder

Best Gladiator feats:
- taking on Tyrant

Best Apocalypse feats:
- Stalemating HE
- Stalemating Loki Agreed. Sums it up nicely...

kgkg
Originally posted by grey fox
Yup , xplosive is a fan-boy no one could use shittier grammar without being a moron (which coincidently enough , he is!)

No i shan't die , no that was you sucking dick (heres a hint : it was your own) , and it's PERSON , not people . I don't look for respect i simply treat others with it and expect a little back , but i wouldn't expect jack shit if i was acting like a little baby like you

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/bABY.jpg

Stop being such a big blubbering vagina , Apocalypse sucks GET OVER IT !!!......

-GF eek!

The Ion
Well this thread has convinced me Apoc sucks. Glads wins 10/10.

house
Apocalypse is a big lipped dumb ass, Dr doom has accomplished more in the way of "world domination" in the last 5 years than apoc has in the last 5,000 years... But i suppose without pis/cis apocalypse could have a shot, Ill go gladiator 7/3

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Beyonder

Best Gladiator feats:
- taking on Tyrant

Best Apocalypse feats:
- Stalemating HE
- Stalemating Loki

Another one of Apocalypse's best feats is beating Hulk. Which was incredibly stupid if you ask me, because he was beaten by Namor and a table........so i don't see how he could take on Hulk......but anyway, i pretty much agree with your view of things, with the exception that Gladiator vs. Well Written Apocalypse is either a stalemate or more wins for Glads.

TheBig Bad Wolf
Apocalypse isnt outclassed against Gladiator, you are the one who should admitt.
Only post I read on this forum are from GalacticStorm usual and some more, I havent even heard form you until yesterday, cause mostly of you are joke for me.
For the last two month I am not even visiting this fourm anymore, its becoem boring. I mean, I dont care about valid point about comic book, its a comic book, fun ,only battle.
Admnistrator, could you delete my username and everything I had to do with it, like I was never here. clapclapclap BRAVO!, BRAVO!, BRAV in the f'uck O!......That was moving.........

NOW GET THE F'UCK OUT! YOURE NOT WANTED!!!!!! *mimics dave chapelle imitating samuel jackson* "YES YOU DESERVE TO DIE AND I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!!"

no seriously, leave. no expression

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by TheBig Bad Wolf
clapclapclap BRAVO!, BRAVO!, BRAV in the f'uck O!......That was moving.........

NOW GET THE F'UCK OUT! YOURE NOT WANTED!!!!!! *mimics dave chapelle imitating samuel jackson* "YES YOU DESERVE TO DIE AND I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!!"

no seriously, leave. no expression

Don't bash the poor misguided soul sad
He needs our sympathy and compassion smile

TheBig Bad Wolf
Don't bash the poor misguided soul sad
He needs our sympathy and compassion smile his ass needs a bus ticket, back to REALITY if he thinks Apoc can beat Gladiator.

Dark Urizen
his ass needs a bus ticket, back to REALITY if he thinks Apoc can beat Gladiator.

He also thought Apoc can beat Galactus sad

TheBig Bad Wolf
He also thought Apoc can beat Galactus sad I aslo think hes been puffin those magic cigarettes again...

Dark Urizen
I aslo think hes been puffin those magic cigarettes again...

possible smile

TheBig Bad Wolf
possible smile indeed so

Dark Urizen
indeed so

Welcome to the forums by the way smile

TheBig Bad Wolf
Welcome to the forums by the way smile thanks babe

Dark Urizen
thanks babe

embarrasment

TheBig Bad Wolf
embarrasment im a dude, but yeah we are comfortible with out sexuality here? all just fun and games

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>