spiderman villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

o.g. slaughter
create your own spiderman villain?

chucktaylor
Are you asking us or is this topic supposed to be for it?

redcaped
I thought it would be Spiderman himself. Spiders suck the jizz out of flies don't they. Well that scene with MJ on his web was a little scary!

o.g. slaughter
itz suposed to be the topic. lik u do it. im jus lookin fo some ideas to pl;ay arond wit in my head.

doctorstrongbad
Well Spider-man has plenty of bad guys. If I had to create one how about.. A bad guy who can shoot bug spray? Named the vile exterminator? Well the name might need work. hehe

chucktaylor
How about...The Red Goblin?

Very original eh?

Spideys Sister
Someone who exploits fears as their powers.

Bushwacker
With Spidey's past, a good villain would be someone who looks into his mind and uses his own "guilt" against him. Oh, and she'd be jewish. stick out tongue

chucktaylor
Or how about...The Blue Goblin?

Yeah! What originality!

Ricochet
((A play off of chucktaylor's if he doesnt mind))

Rainbow Goblin The rainbow goblin (fear his flamboyant pumpkin bombs)

willRules
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Someone who exploits fears as their powers.

The villain known as D'spare did that in an issue where Ben Reilly and Peter teamed up with Black cat.

I would have a villain who is a sort of hero hunter or villain. A little bit like Kraven the Hunter except this guy is slightly more powerful and has actually killed heroes in the past............

Lord Magnus
Originally posted by willRules
I would have a villain who is a sort of hero hunter or villain. A little bit like Kraven the Hunter except this guy is slightly more powerful and has actually killed heroes in the past............

How about (and this isn't exactly my own villain, but...) how about a spectral form of the original Kraven? Who is "one with the jungle" or something like that?

Is Mysterio still dead, by the way? Normally it would be hard to cop out cancer but it's Mysterio so the writers can make up whatever.

As for a totally new hero-hunter, we could start the arc by killing off someone powerful who no one cares about (will o' the wisp, maybe?) and having him go after all Spidey's allies first--the Prowler, Black Cat, maybe even Human Torch. His name would be something like "Equilibrium" (there's no way that's not already taken but nothing comes to mind) and he'd be obsessed with ridding the world of supers to create harmony in the world or something. I don't know.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by willRules
The villain known as D'spare did that in an issue where Ben Reilly and Peter teamed up with Black cat.

I would have a villain who is a sort of hero hunter or villain. A little bit like Kraven the Hunter except this guy is slightly more powerful and has actually killed heroes in the past............ WHAT! I made up an accual villan with those powers.....Damn.

spencerspider
um, some psycho lunatic, can shoot webs, and can fly lol, and is blue, and controls trees. lol that sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.