Namor the Sub Mariner & Aquaman and Ice Man vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This fight take place on a Ice Berg 10,000 feet long 10,000 feet thick near Antarctica. No Eye beams or flying above Mach1. The Glacier is in the middle of the Ocean

Lucid Lui
Is this Full Potential Iceman, or just current Iceman?

golem370
Full Potential

Blair Wind
theres not that much difference anymore between the two....we dont know all his potential as of yet, but he has reached a lot of powers no one thought he could...he is already "godlike"....

but other than Superman type powers....what else can Glads do?

Lucid Lui
Do i smell a spite thread? I think i do... stick out tongue

Anyway, Full potential Iceman is pretty un-beatable in those surroundings, especially when you take aways Glads eye beams and speed. Maybe Glads could just fly down and destroy the planet.

Yeah, the team wins.

golem370
Well here is his powers.Aside from the above listed attributes, Gladiator has the ability to project intense heat from eyes and the ability to survive without breathing for an unrevealed period of time. Well if they knock him in the water he will be able to fight down forever.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Blair Wind
theres not that much difference anymore between the two....we dont know all his potential as of yet, but he has reached a lot of powers no one thought he could...he is already "godlike"....

but other than Superman type powers....what else can Glads do? I dunno. People claim Iceman can do a great deal more than he's ever shown. Which he can, if he was at full potential. But i wouldn't class current Iceman as full potential.

And Glads just has the same powers as Supes, nothing more.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by golem370
Well here is his powers.Aside from the above listed attributes, Gladiator has the ability to project intense heat from eyes and the ability to survive without breathing for an unrevealed period of time. Well if they knock him in the water he will be able to fight down forever.

Didn't you just day that "no eye beams" in the beginning of thread? confused

King KAM
DC we are at war, suit up man!!!

golem370
There is not one DC Character in this thread.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by golem370
There is not one DC Character in this thread. uhh... Aquaman?

And i believe he was referring to DarkCrawler....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.