what the **** is going on with marvel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hoorayforpeepee
illuminati? the collective? "whose side are you on"? can somebody PLEASE explain to me all the shit that seems to be going down at marvel?

DarkCrawler
Only thing I have heard of is the Illuminati.

http://www.newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=48704

hoorayforpeepee
thanks, that link explained a bit, though now i have to wonder how the damn hell "secret wars" is going to tie into all of this...gah.

DrDoom101
can somebody tell me why IW left FF?

ScarletSpider
hoorayforpeepee: do you mean the Secret War that Bendis just wrapped up after ooooh so long? I don't know if or how it will tie in, if any part, it's just that the new director and controlling parties are pretty...dumb is all I can say. Fury did some not nice things, but he got the job done, the new director is an ignorant *****, thinking just because she has a spiffy new title she can get away with what she wants. She can't.

The Collective is the new, supposedly Korvac/Galactus size threat--something to do with all the left over energy after the mutants were depowered.

There's also Annihilation, which is assistant editor Andy Schmidt, with lots of Keith Giffen writing goodness, focusing on some of the oft forgotten cosmic characters. Not much on it, but already it looks great, I think.

There's also Planet Hulk, not sure what that is exactly, some sort of Hulk as a gladiator fighting big monster things--always good, but as to how it goes with the bigger picture, well we have to wait and see.

The Ion
Don't forget the Kree/Skrull War II in Young Avengers. I'm actually looking forward to that one.

ScarletSpider
Yeah, is that going to be a contained storyline or spill over into these other events, do you know?

The Ion
I heard it's going to spill over into the Civil War stuff but I can't be sure. It could also be about the return of Captain Marvel.

hoorayforpeepee
i guess "whose side are you on" and "illuminati" directly tie in to each other....

Psycho Ninja
What side ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.