Who would you pair?...HP best couple...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cheene
who do you think is the best pair/ couple or whatsoever....
tell me and give me the reason Why? big grin

cheene
Draco and Hermione

WHY?

the more you hate...the more you love...
Draco hates Hermione and calls him Mudblood but maybe he only does that because he's actually falling for her and gets jealous everytime Hermione goes out with Harry. and he was speechless in the yule ball because Hermione was soooo pretty that time

Parselmouth
HARRY and HERMIONE...

WHY?

Harry's fine looking...Hermione's pretty...cant explain just them...i love to pair them

cheene
Hermione and Harry NO WAY....

they dont look good...i dont like to pair them and your explanation was well...unconvincing...

HARRY AND GINNY sounds better

WHY?

harry wears glasses like his dad and Ginny is red haired and pretty like Harry's mom..

Parselmouth
NO NO NO NONO....

Harry for Hermione
Ginny for Draco
Ron for Luna
Bill for Fleur
Lupin for Tonks

HERMIONE AND HARRY FOREVER.....GWAHAHAHAHA

Rave X
No Harry/Hermione.
I'd love to see either Harry/Draco or Harry/Ron.
Harry/Draco becouse there is such a thin line between love and hate.
Harry/Ron becouse they are such best buddies, why just platonic then? I think they do great as couple.
But, before everyone starts jelling at me, I know it will problably never ever happen, so I vote for the couples that will more likely happen, Ron/Hermione, they do great as couple, Hermione fuzzing about everything, Ron just being Ron. Not to mention all the hints from JK. R.
I think Harry should not be pared with anyone. With this whole profecy thing going on, he should stay alone. Everyone close to him will be killed anyway. Though I'd liked Ginny/Harry.

tigress
Harry / Draco totally love overcomes all evils I love that pairing

Barker
Hermoine and Ginny.

Steamy. no expression

danagrint
lol barker

Ron and Hermione

because duh the proof is everywhere

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Barker
Hermoine and Ginny.

Steamy. no expression

laughing out loud

Originally posted by danagrint
lol barker

Ron and Hermione

because duh the proof is everywhere

I totally agree.

Emerika
Harry and Ginny are just meant to be. See HBP. They only broke up because Harry wanted Ginny to be safe.
JK HERSELF said so!
Harry/hermione ppl. Sorry...Its Ron/Hermione (See HBP.)

d'wittymudblood
It's harry and hermione..

why??
i don't know..
maybe, because harry is the Hero..
while Hermione is the Heroine..
that's all..

But yeah, as HBP said..
Harry and Ginny will be together..
And Ron for Hermione be forever..

Imperial_Samura
I'd like Harry and Hermione to be together, I just think that would be a good dynamic, and their personalities are better suited. I have never liked the plot development (in any book) where the leading smart girl ends up with the slightly comedic side kick after they have bickered and treated each other like prats for so long. Just irks me, like it's predestined or something.

Still, if we look at order of the Phoenix we see three guys and three girls ended up in the Department of mysteries - Ginny, Luna, Hermione, Ron, Harry and Neville, so that seems to be the main character relationships right there. Now due to the way things seem to be going it's going to be Ron and Hermione (Ron and Luna would be better I think) Harry and Ginny (For some reason I like the idea of Ginny and Neville) - which leaves Luna and Neville as the last couple perhaps.

Although Harry and Luna have seemed to develop something of a bond over the last two books, though I don't know if there is any thing in that.

Ashea16Chic
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
I'd like Harry and Hermione to be together, I just think that would be a good dynamic, and their personalities are better suited. I have never liked the plot development (in any book) where the leading smart girl ends up with the slightly comedic side kick after they have bickered and treated each other like prats for so long. Just irks me, like it's predestined or something.

Still, if we look at order of the Phoenix we see three guys and three girls ended up in the Department of mysteries - Ginny, Luna, Hermione, Ron, Harry and Neville, so that seems to be the main character relationships right there. Now due to the way things seem to be going it's going to be Ron and Hermione (Ron and Luna would be better I think) Harry and Ginny (For some reason I like the idea of Ginny and Neville) - which leaves Luna and Neville as the last couple perhaps.

Although Harry and Luna have seemed to develop something of a bond over the last two books, though I don't know if there is any thing in that.

I noticed some sparks from Harry and Luna too... but it's just too small compared to Harry and Ginny's fireworks...

Besides I think Luna is much too weird for Harry
Ginny is a perfect example of a strong & classic woman fit for Harry...

so if Harry lives in the end... He and Ginny would make the BEST couple...IMHO

hpfan811
i like ron/hr and h/ginny because u can just tell ron and hermione and h/ginny im not too sure but as hbp said, harry is like dying for ginny and he still likes her but just cant be with her b/c she wud probably die. thats all imo, tho. big grin

fuct_up_kid
Hermione / Draco
I've just always loved it, and i know it's cliche but - "there's a thin line between love and hate"

gshkris7272
Hermione-Ron
Ginny-Nevielle
Harry-? Cho i unno.

anthonystop18
me and fluer of course,harry and cho,hermione and ron,ginny and tom riddle

anthonystop18
Originally posted by anthonystop18
me and fluer of course,harry and cho,hermione and ron,ginny and tom riddle

sammii
harry n hermione r sorta like harrys parents harry the same as james and muggle born lily n hermione but nooo i definately think ron n hermione all the evidence is there n there always arguing wich prooves there ment 2 be they both got really jelous when either of em snogged sum 1 else harry 4 ginnylove

siriusly-remy
remus abd sirius!!!!

really really cute together

Barker
Originally posted by siriusly-remy
hermion abd ginny!!!!

really really cute together
confused

The Phantom
Originally posted by Barker
confused shifty

Nickey
Harry and Hermione are cute togther

The Phantom
Not happening!

x_hp_fan
Originally posted by The Phantom
Not happening!

Nickey
Not happening!

Oh Really?
And who said so, you?
laughing

x_hp_fan
Originally posted by Nickey
Oh Really?
And who said so, you?
laughing

J.K. ermm

Nickey
Originally posted by x_hp_fan
J.K. ermm

J.K. said it, true, but I thought this thread was about who would you pair, not who is already paired.
Get it? stick out tongue

x_hp_fan
laughing out loud I didn't read the beginning... I should have, I think that's one of the only times I didn't try to see what yall were talking about before I actually posted. embarrasment

The Phantom
Yes but I like discouraging the thought of H/Hr. stick out tongue devil

Nickey
Yes but I like discouraging the thought of H/Hr. stick out tongue devil

Like I said before, You're a party pooper.
That's it.
I shall now forever more call you Mr. Party Pooper. stick out tongue

The Phantom
How is discouraging H/Hr being a Party Pooper. And really, you calling me that is getting annoying.

x_hp_fan
Draco/Harry stick out tongue

That's would I would do and it would be soo funny!! (because Draco could do way better stick out tongue)

The Phantom
Draco/Harry stick out tongue

That's would I would do and it would be soo funny!! (because Draco could do way better stick out tongue) o.o I think actually that'd be pretty neat. Course no, they have to have everyone straight because it is a childrens book.

Nickey
How is discouraging H/Hr being a Party Pooper. And really, you calling me that is getting annoying.

Annoying is my middle name (it's really Olivia)
But you get the point.
And I would really love if Harry and Hermione were togther instead of her and Ron.
That's why I called you a party pooper for discouraging H/Hr.
Get it now?

x_hp_fan
o.o I think actually that'd be pretty neat. Course no, they have to have everyone straight because it is a childrens book.

Yeah, it be a little cute to see them together happy

I think they should have some gay couples in childrens books just to show that they should feel ashamed or different if they roll that way. That it's natural. erm

The Phantom
Annoying is my middle name (it's really Olivia)
But you get the point.
And I would really love if Harry and Hermione were togther instead of her and Ron.
That's why I called you a party pooper for discouraging H/Hr.
Get it now? I don't like Hermione and Ron either. I like Ron and Luna more.Originally posted by x_hp_fan

I think they should have some gay couples in childrens books just to show that they should feel ashamed or different if they roll that way. That it's natural. erm Agreed. But everyones to fukcing homophobic to allow it.

Nickey

I think they should have some gay couples in childrens books just to show that they should feel ashamed or different if they roll that way. That it's natural. erm

What is up with you people and gays?
You guys scare me.
No offense to any of you people who are interested in the opposite $ex.

x_hp_fan
I don't like Hermione and Ron either. I like Ron and Luna more. Agreed. But everyones to fukcing homophobic to allow it.

Yeah, Ron and Luna would be cool together! happy

Yeah, I know... I think my mom sorta has a problem w/ it. I mean, if it's within the family she freaks out (I think, I'm not sure), but I don't think that she cares if it's someone else..that's not related to us.

I've had a lot of friends like that.

The Phantom
Did you use a money sign for the s in sex?... Anyway, I just think gays should be treated like everyone else, unlike how people put them. Besides, I'm in drama. Gays are all around there.

x_hp_fan
What is up with you people and gays?
You guys scare me.
No offense to any of you people who are interested in the opposite $ex.

laughing out loud You mean same sex??

I agree w/ Phantom up ^^^^ there

Nickey
laughing out loud You mean same sex??

I agree w/ Phantom up ^^^^ there

Yeah, I mean same $ex.
Thank you

x_hp_fan

Nickey
Did you use a money sign for the s in sex?... Anyway, I just think gays should be treated like everyone else, unlike how people put them. Besides, I'm in drama. Gays are all around there.

I don't mind them. I just don't like the fact that a guy would kiss a guy.
It's in the bible, and it's against it.
That's why God made Adam and Eve.
Not Eve and Eve or Adam and Adam.
No offense like I said before to you people who are interested in the same sex.

The Phantom
Holy crap she did the $ sign for the s in sex again.

Nickey
Holy crap she did the $ sign for the s in sex again.

Would you get a life?

The Phantom
No offense like I said before to you people who are interested in the same sex. THis is why I am not into religion.

The Phantom
Would you get a life? Would you stop being scared of writing the word sex?

Nickey
Would you stop being scared of writing the word sex?

Like I said, get a life and stop paying attention to verything I do.
Gosh, and I thought my sister was annoying

Nickey
THis is why I am not into religion. \

And that's why you will burn in the fire of hell.
That's if you don't believe in God, of course.

The Phantom
Like I said, get a life and stop paying attention to verything I do.
Gosh, and I thought my sister was annoying Oh well. I just find it stupid and kind of immature. Oh the word sex. Look at it! READ IT! SPELL IT! SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!

The Phantom
\

And that's why you will burn in the fire of hell.
That's if you don't believe in God, of course. More reasons why I'm not into religion!

x_hp_fan
THis is why I am not into religion.

yes I'm not religious, but it's not really because of things like this, I do have my own opinion about things.

No offense like I said before to you people who are interested in the same sex.

Sorry, but that is sort of offensive to some people, but I guess you're just expressing you opinion

...Did God write the Bible??

Nickey
Oh well. I just find it stupid and kind of immature. Oh the word sex. Look at it! READ IT! SPELL IT! SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!

You're not gonna stop are you?
And you say I'm immature.
You should think before you type.

The Phantom
yes I'm not religious, but it's not really because of things like this, I do have my own opinion about things.

Sorry, but that is sort of offensive to some people, but I guess you're just expressing you opinion

...Did God write the Bible?? No. Humans did. Once more, humans are open to error! And so are the stuff they write!

The Phantom
You're not gonna stop are you?
And you say I'm immature.
You should think before you type. Not until you stop being childish about the word sex.

Nickey
No. Humans did. Once more, humans are open to error! And so are the stuff they write!

You know all the stuff in the Bible are true, right?

x_hp_fan
No. Humans did. Once more, humans are open to error! And so are the stuff they write!

My point exactly!! yes God didn't write the Bible so how do they know what he says is right and wrong.

The Phantom
You know all the stuff in the Bible are true, right? Nope. Nor do I care if it is or isn't. Once more, humans are able to make up things and stuff.

The Phantom
My point exactly!! yes God didn't write the Bible so how do they know what he says is right and wrong. Agreed. People are just saying that because it is what they think. You can't tell what this so called "God" thinks.

x_hp_fan
You know all the stuff in the Bible are true, right?

That's your opinion. Not mine and Phantoms...I've never even read a Bible... erm I don't think I would believe it if I read it either.

Nickey
Nope. Nor do I care if it is or isn't. Once more, humans are able to make up things and stuff.

I feel really sorry for you on the day of you're death.
If you don't change, you will burn in hell.
And just because it's not scientificly(however you spell it) proven doesn't mean it's not true.
Were the scientist of today there when Jesus was alive.
I don't think so.
That's why we Christians and Catholics call it Faith.
That means to believe in what you can't see or explain.

The Phantom
That's your opinion. Not mine and Phantoms...I've never even read a Bible... erm I don't think I would believe it if I read it either. I tried once. I got bored after a while and stop reading.

x_hp_fan
Agreed. People are just saying that because it is what they think. You can't tell what this so called "God" thinks.

Yeah, they haven't met him or anything like that. So why do they say they know when really they are just expressing their opinion...

The Phantom
If you don't change, you will burn in hell.
And just because it's not scientificly(however you spell it) proven doesn't mean it's not true.
Were the scientist of today there when Jesus was alive.
I don't think so.
That's why we Christians and Catholics call it Faith.
That means to believe in what you can't see or explain. Heh. I hope I do die soon. I'll go to the plain of existence for people of good nature anyway because that's who I am.

The Phantom
Holy shit are we off topic.

Edit: I still wonder when shit was allowed uncensored.

Nickey
Yeah, they haven't met him or anything like that. So why do they say they know when really they are just expressing their opinion...

All I'm saying how do you know he's not real.
Where you there?
How do you explain everything we have.
You guys should really think about what you're saying

Nickey
Heh. I hope I do die soon. I'll go to the plain of existence for people of good nature anyway because that's who I am.

It's called Heaven.

The Phantom
Where you there?
You guys should really think about what you're saying No thanks. Personally I don't give two shits about any of this shit. Got enough on my hands as it is to worry bout religion and anything.

The Phantom
It's called Heaven. Excuse me, but I can't say Heaven or Hell without being told I'm being religous. So thus, I made up my way of calling it. A plain of existance for good people.

x_hp_fan
Where you there?
You guys should really think about what you're saying

Same thing for you... Think about what you just said. How do you know he/she is real?! Were you there?! and so on and so forth stick out tongue

To explain everything they have, it was just people righting like a rule book or something. (in my opinion) Telling you that you can't can't do something and you have to go by their ways.

Nickey
Excuse me, but I can't say Heaven or Hell without being told I'm being religous. So thus, I made up my way of calling it. A plain of existance for good people.

You know what?
You're a lost cause.
I quit.
You're just soooooooooooo, stubborn.
You're like my father, he only believes what he wants to believe.
But you're worse.
Have fun Hell.

Nickey
Same thing for you... Think about what you just said. How do you know he/she is real?! Were you there?! and so on and so forth stick out tongue

But there's some sort of proof that he was/is.
Do you have any written proof to say that he wasn't?

x_hp_fan
It's called Heaven.

I'm not sure if I believe in Heaven or Hell

The Phantom
Sigh. I'm not just going to be all holy by your few words. I wont go to hell because I deserve the right to go to heaven because I'm a good person. Besides, I go to hell, it wont be long before I get kicked out.

The Phantom
Do you have any written proof to say that he wasn't? Written proof means nothing. Once more, humans are open to error in writing.

x_hp_fan
Do you have any written proof to say that he wasn't?

Do you have any written proof to say that he was?? The Bible doesn't count because people wrote that. that's not him who wrote it. If he didn't exist how could there be written proof that he doesn't exist??

x_hp_fan
Written proof means nothing. Once more, humans are open to error in writing.

What he said.

Nickey
Aha.
So you admit there's Heaven and Hell.

The Phantom
Aha.
So you admit there's Heaven and Hell. See. That is exactly why I don't use those words.

Nickey
Do you have any written proof to say that he was?? The Bible doesn't count because people wrote that. that's not him who wrote it. If he didn't exist how could there be written proof that he doesn't exist??

Tell me something.
Have you read the Bible.
Because if you did you would know that certain people called the Gospel writters, who were there in Jesus' time, wrote the Gospel.
And other people, God blessed them with knowledge to record every miracle he preformed.

x_hp_fan
Aha.

When did we admit that?? confused

The Phantom
Tell me something.
Have you read the Bible.
Because if you did you would know that certain people called the Gospel writters, who were there in Jesus' time, wrote the Gospel.
And other people, God blessed them with knowledge to record every miracle he preformed. laughing Ok, thanks for the laughs. I'm going to bed for the fact that I have school in four hours. Peace.

Nickey
Forget it.
You guys are my friends, but you guys are a lost cause.
Sorry if your offened, but it's true.
I just don't wanna see you guys hurt.
But you guys won't listen.
So let's forget it and finish our disscusion about H/Hr

x_hp_fan
Tell me something.
Have you read the Bible.
And other people, God blessed them with knowledge to record every miracle he preformed.

Obviously were didn't listen earlier when I said that I haven't read the Bible. And like me and Phantom were saying. The Bible was written by people not God. People can make errors. How do you know those things are really true... People can make up stories.

Nickey
laughing Ok, thanks for the laughs. I'm going to bed for the fact that I have school in four hours. Peace.
\Don't say peace.
Or type it.

x_hp_fan
laughing Ok, thanks for the laughs. I'm going to bed for the fact that I have school in four hours. Peace.

laughing out loud Made me laugh too!

The Phantom
\Don't say peace.
Or type it. Too late. Already did. It's what I say.

x_hp_fan
Too late. Already did. It's what I say.

Yeah me too. ermm

Bye Phantom!! Have a good day at school!! happy

Diamonds
You know what?
You're a lost cause.
I quit.
You're just soooooooooooo, stubborn.
You're like my father, he only believes what he wants to believe.
But you're worse.
Have fun Hell. But still, you prattle on.
\Don't say peace.
Or type it. That's hilarious! So he's not even allowed to say peace now?! Just because someone isn't religious doesn't mean they want wars all the time, you arrogant *scream of frustration*
Tell me something.
Have you read the Bible.
And other people, God blessed them with knowledge to record every miracle he preformed. You realise, the whole bible could be made up by a couple of weirdos. A group of friends could have got together and thought, "hey, lets write a book and make up loads of stuff!" The so called "proof" in the bible is actually not proof at all. It all could have been made up.
Aha.
So you admit there's Heaven and Hell. He never said there wasn't What the f**k?
If you don't change, you will burn in hell. Just for saying that, you are not a true Christian. You people are supposed to "Treat others as you'd like to be treated yourself"
No offense like I said before to you people who are interested in the same sex. I saw a thing one and it was something like "God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" Oh, how I laughed. Anyway. Where does it say in the bible that being gay is wrong? You know, because of people like you, people are afraid to admit they are Gay/bi/lesbian/bi-curious etc. I, personally, am glad MY friends don't think I'm betraying God or whatever. People like you disgust me.

http://www.storeitontheweb.com/uploads/fab927bcd4.jpg

Nickey
Originally posted by Diamonds
But still, you prattle on.
That's hilarious! So he's not even allowed to say peace now?! Just because someone isn't religious doesn't mean they want wars all the time, you arrogant *scream of frustration*
You realise, the whole bible could be made up by a couple of weirdos. A group of friends could have got together and thought, "hey, lets write a book and make up loads of stuff!" The so called "proof" in the bible is actually not proof at all. It all could have been made up.
He never said there wasn't What the f**k?
Just for saying that, you are not a true Christian. You people are supposed to "Treat others as you'd like to be treated yourself"
I saw a thing one and it was something like "God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" Oh, how I laughed. Anyway. Where does it say in the bible that being gay is wrong? You know, because of people like you, people are afraid to admit they are Gay/bi/lesbian/bi-curious etc. I, personally, am glad MY friends don't think I'm betraying God or whatever. People like you disgust me.

http://www.storeitontheweb.com/uploads/fab927bcd4.jpg

And who are you again?

Nickey
And who are you again?

1. It's not good to start a fight with someone you don't know.
2.I'm the one who should be digusted with you
3.If you read the whole thing, you would know that I gave up on that, so why are you trying to start something.

Oh, I know, you're just a lowlife who has nothing to do, except going around and trying to make enemies with the wrong peope.
So please do me a favor. GROW UP!
And leave me alone.

Nickey
And just in case you don't understand, I was talking to you Diamond.
Sorry Phantom, about triple posting.

Diamonds
And who are you again? Someone who has been here a lot longer than you. Very sorry for having an opinion.

1) I was voicing my opinion, and asking you for proof that the bible is true (and I'm not saying I have proof that none of it was true, that is what I think), and asking you where it says that not being straight is wrong.
2) Why, exactly? Because I have an opinion, and I am not religious and "will go to hell"?
3) I did read the whole thing. I was quoting as I went along.

You will have noticed, if you had been here longer, that I don't go around making enemies with the wrong "peope". I am not the one who needs to grow up; I am open minded about religion, race, sexuality and skin colour, until people who are listed above start saying rude and stupid stuff to people they don't know. Then I get angry.
I will. So long as you don't post any stupid or abusive stuff, and I realise that I said some stuff that wasn't exactly nice to you. I would say I was sorry, but I'm not. I will maybe apologise to you when I don't feel so pissed off and generally like a heap of crap.
My username is Diamonds, by the way.
But, yeah, we are really off topic and one of us will end up getting a warning or a temp.

Now. Pairings.
I, personally, ship Harry/Ginny, and have since OotP after reading some stuff on the Internet. I love to read a juicy Hermione/Draco, and Harry/Draco stuff is cute, if it's not all about their rough sex roll eyes (sarcastic)
Luna...I really like her, but I can't see her with any of the current characters. Harry, maybe, but I don't think it would happen. They would make a cute couple, though.

The Phantom
I just want to say thank you Diamonds.

Nickey
Okay.
Whatever.
Just wanted to say sorry, and I won't ever state any of my opinion ever again.
Because for some reason, everytime I do, it comes back and bites me in the ass.
So, Sorry, and it won't happen again.

x_hp_fan
I just want to say thank you Diamonds.

Okay.
Whatever.
So, Sorry, and it won't happen again.

I guess it's just the way you put it. erm

Nickey
I don't think that's the reason.
Sometimes I don't even start, and someone ends up fighting me.
So I'm never stating my opinion

The Phantom
Umm... the whole going to hell thing started it.

x_hp_fan
I don't think that's the reason.
Sometimes I don't even start, and someone ends up fighting me.
So I'm never stating my opinion

erm

Umm... the whole going to hell thing started it.

yep, plus the thing about it being wrong to be into the same sex because of the bible. erm

trolly_crouchjr
the Phantom is Mod CRAZY, he is DYING to be a Mod, bootlicker

The Phantom
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
the Phantom is Mod CRAZY, he is DYING to be a Mod, bootlicker No not really. I don't have time for being a Mod. When will you people learn that I was told to watch the forum and report things by Rogue?

Nickey
erm

yep, plus the thing about it being wrong to be into the same sex because of the bible. erm

Can you guys just forget about it!
I said sorry, now leave the subject in the past!
It's kinda getting annoying.
I shouldn't say kinda.
IT IS GETTING ANNOYING! mad
Now please leave it alone.

The Phantom
I shouldn't say kinda.
Now please leave it alone. ...

Nickey

What's that suppose to mean Mr. Party Pooper?

The Phantom
Does it have to mean something?

Nickey
Does it have to mean something?

Whatever you say.

ashle
No not really. I don't have time for being a Mod. When will you people learn that I was told to watch the forum and report things by Rogue?
yea i know,but i think you will be a cool mod.it seems like you are always on computer or at least on kmc,lol

x_hp_fan
I shouldn't say kinda.

I wasn't giving an attitude..but I normally would now that you've given me one stick out tongue But I won't ....cuz I'd get reported

ashle
I shouldn't say kinda.
what on the world is this about?!

x_hp_fan
I wasn't giving an attitude..but I normally would now that you've given me one stick out tongue But I won't ....cuz I'd get reported

Not really, not as much as he used to be and Rogue is a mod for more than just this forum so it's not as easy as you think wink

Originally posted by ashle
what on the world is this about?!

Something that happened the other day. Go back and read if you want to know.

ashle
Not really, not as much as he used to be and Rogue is a mod for more than just this forum so it's not as easy as you think wink

Something that happened the other day. Go back and read if you want to know.
ok.

ashle
I tried once. I got bored after a while and stop reading.
lol,so did i .but i guess i had to use a dictionary to just read till 2nd page then i thought it was too boring and stopped reading.
Aha.
i dont ( i just love making fun i)no offence to the bible and people who belive on it.
Too late. Already did. It's what I say.
yea,i have a habit of it too.

sorry about the spalling everone,but i am a very bad spaller

The Phantom
Originally posted by ashle
yea i know,but i think you will be a cool mod.it seems like you are always on computer or at least on kmc,lol Am I really on that much? I've thought I've cut back due to the fact that I am getting home late, blah blah blah, show is coming up. Hmmmm.

Diamonds
Okay.
Whatever.
So, Sorry, and it won't happen again. Okay, you can voice your opinion, just don't put it in such a harsh way.
And you are welcome, Phamtom.
BACK ON TOPIC, PEOPLE!

ashle
Am I really on that much? I've thought I've cut back due to the fact that I am getting home late, blah blah blah, show is coming up. Hmmmm.
well,you are always on when i'm on.besides,you dont have to be on everytime and did you have your pre-sat test yet.

Nickey
Originally posted by Parselmouth
NO NO NO NONO....

Harry for Hermione
Ginny for Draco
Ron for Luna
Bill for Fleur
Lupin for Tonks

HERMIONE AND HARRY FOREVER.....GWAHAHAHAHA

Yay
Someone agrees with me

siriusly-remy
fred and hermione

The Phantom
Wow.... Fred and Hermione.... That's new.

TheKingofKINGS!
Harry and Cho. no expression

d-fly_girl008
Definetly.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by d-fly_girl008
Definetly. Definately. no expression

d-fly_girl008
I already knew that I can't spell... what're you gonna do about it?

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by d-fly_girl008
I already knew that I can't spell... what're you gonna do about it?

Probably report youroll eyes (sarcastic)

MistressofSnape
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Harry and Cho. no expression

Luna and Cho. ...just a thought. Inner House relations. wink

Seriously: Draco and Ginny, Hermonie and Ron, Blaise and Angelina.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
Luna and Cho. ...just a thought. Inner House relations. wink

Seriously: Draco and Ginny, Hermonie and Ron, Blaise and Angelina.

Nah, I don't think JKR is goind to appease certain fans, except maybe for the Hermoine and Ron pairing.

Nickey
Harry and Hermione would make a beautiful couple!

x_hp_fan
Draco/ Harry!! miffed

Nickey
Draco/ Harry!! miffed

I don't think so missy.
Harry and Hermione!

Demonic Phoenix
Draco/ Harry!! miffed Originally posted by Nickey
I don't think so missy.
Harry and Hermione!

Neitherno expression

Heronmioniestick out tongue

Nickey
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Neitherno expression

Heronmioniestick out tongue

I don't think so Mister!
Harry and Hermione.

MistressofSnape
Dumbledore and Minvera.
...because old people need love too.

Not that that could happen, seeing as how he's dead.

The Phantom
I don't think so Mister!
Harry and Hermione. I don't think so dearie, Hermione and Ginny. eek! shifty

Demonic Phoenix
I don't think so Mister!
Harry and Hermione.

And I disagree madamstick out tongue

Ron and Hermione

I don't think so dearie, Hermione and Ginny. eek! shifty

no expression

Diamonds
Crabbe and Goyle, they're on the same wavelength.

Demonic Phoenix
Crabbe and Goyle, they're on the same wavelength.

Forget it, they probably don't even know what the word couple means.

Nickey
I don't think so dearie, Hermione and Ginny. eek! shifty

Uh, no.
Harry and Hermione.

The Phantom
This isn't the Offical Shipping Debate thread. Course I would love to go through the numorous pages and find it since this whole shipping thing is starting up again (even after book 6 clearly shows Harry/Ginny (my ship)). Anyway, it was my opinion. I think Draco/Harry and Hermione/Ginny would be... I dunno. What's a good word. Cute?

Aevum
Try disgusting stick out tongue

x_hp_fan
I don't think so missy.
Harry and Hermione!

T'is my opinion and I say DRACO/HARRY!! miffedOriginally posted by The Phantom
I don't think so dearie, Hermione and Ginny. eek! shifty yes Yeah that too!!! eek!

melane
This isn't the Offical Shipping Debate thread. Course I would love to go through the numorous pages and find it since this whole shipping thing is starting up again (even after book 6 clearly shows Harry/Ginny (my ship)). Anyway, it was my opinion. I think Draco/Harry and Hermione/Ginny would be... I dunno. What's a good word. Cute?
Originally posted by Aevum
Try disgusting stick out tongue

The Phantom
Originally posted by Aevum
Try disgusting stick out tongue Homophobs. All of you.

Diamonds
I like Hermione/Ginny embarrasmentOriginally posted by The Phantom
Homophobs. All of you. 'Nuff said.

Demonic Phoenix
T'is my opinion and I say DRACO/HARRY!! miffed

The Draco/Harry Thread is that a way >>>>>>>^^^^^^<<<<<<<no expression

yes Yeah that too!!! eek!

So what happens to Harry and Ron thenno expression? They hook upno expression?

Diamonds
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
The Draco/Harry Thread is that a way >>>>>>>^^^^^^<<<<<<<no expression

So what happens to Harry and Ron thenno expression? They hook upno expression? Oh yeah.

Let's move the discussion to the Official Shipping Debate thread

Demonic Phoenix
Oh yeah.

Let's move the discussion to the Official Shipping Debate thread

I hate discussionsstick out tongue.

Diamonds
Weirdo.
How long you shipped R/Hr?

Demonic Phoenix
Weirdo.
How long you shipped R/Hr?

Not long, I'm more interested in the story than the possible couples there could be in the 7th bookno expression, I'm homophobic to some of these couplings as phantom put itno expression

Aevum
Homophobs. All of you.

Not disgusting in that sense Phantom. I'm talking about Harry and Draco being together. The two can be with any other guy in the world for all i care. I could never see these two hooking up. I am not a homophobic person, and I greatly resent that.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>