Atris Vs Serra Keto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Envy
Happy Dance

Darth Traya
Hard to get any information regarding how powerful Atris was.

However, she was a Jedi Master and the chief archivist she would probably pwn Keto through the force.

Ianus
Considering that Atris was Echani, high on the jedi council and was a shoe-in for a Sith Lady title, she can pwn a jedi padawan with ease.

Dark Envy
Zomfg!! Ianus is banned! NOOO!!!

overlord
Yes, too bad.. I never knew he was that funny.
I think I'm going to ask Mechmoggy to allow him back.

Fishy
How nice of you...

and to get back on topic, Atris pwns Serra.

Darth_Glentract
Is the the one from the Great Sith War or ep3. I can never remember which is which.

Fishy
Atris is from Kotor II and Serra is from the movies...

Darth_Glentract
I meant that I didn't remember if it was Serra or Satal that Anakin defeated in ep3. Seing as you said the movies, I think Serra is the one Anakin killed, in which case Atris pwns her.

Fishy
Your assumption would be correct.

kingkman
Don't underestimate Serra Keto. In the game of "Star Wars Episode 3", Serra Keto was one of the few jedi to take on the clones alive, she had fighting skills that many people who play the game favour the most and she showed great speed and strength of the force for her age; she had great potential. Remember that her fighting skills would be a lot more modern than Atris' and would prove tricky. And she is a jedi knight, not a padawan. Jedi knights can still have masters.

However Atris knew of the Echani ways, experienced both light side (had been a jedi master for a very long time) and dark side (with all the sith holocrons, she must have become very proficient with the dark side) and had lightsaber skills that could put the Exile to the test. Bar the Exile, Darth Sion, Darth Traya and Darth Nihilus was the most powerful in KOTOR2.

Weighing these two duelists out I would have to declare Atris the winner but I still do not believe that Serra Keto deserved no credit. If she had survived the purge and taken a similar path as Yoda or Obi Won Kenobi, she would have probably become very powerful (probably more powerful than a jedi master on the same level as Kit Fisto or Plo Koon)

Darth_Glentract
The Ep3 game is uncanon. Canonly, Anakin pwned her master.

kingkman
Some people have different views of what is canon.

Darth_Glentract
For some things that works, but Lucas has a set policy on what is canon in SW and what isn't. The ep3 game goes way out of the realm on canon. You can't logically argue against the guy who made it.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
The Ep3 game is uncanon. Canonly, Anakin pwned her master.
He did? What's the source?

Darth_Glentract
Dark Nest 2 added with the Novel.

SS_181st_Snow
Well, we're using a person from KOTOR 2, ALSO a game. So I think the EP 3 game can qualify here.

Darth_Glentract
No, because look at how uncanon the ep3 game is. It shows Anakin stabbing Dooku, Obi-wan stabbing GG, Anakin having to fight Nute Gunray's ship, ect. KOTOR demonstrates no level on uncanonness past the use of "Darth" and red lightsaber blades.

kingkman
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
No, because look at how uncanon the ep3 game is. It shows Anakin stabbing Dooku, Obi-wan stabbing GG, Anakin having to fight Nute Gunray's ship, ect. KOTOR demonstrates no level on uncanonness past the use of "Darth" and red lightsaber blades.

Though a few facts may be wrong, I believe that the game didn't actually exaggerate the skills of any of the opponents with the exception of Vader's sith lightning. Other than that they all seemed to be about right. Obi Won was like he was in the film, same with Vader and Mace Windu.

kamikz
The Episode 3 game is un-canon.

It showes differences from the real deal, so apparently those things never happened. It has the same story as the movie, and there can only be one true source which is the film.

It really exaggerated the people from the movie.
Anakin took Mace with ease.
Cin Drallig was a bigger match than Mace for Anakin.
Serra was just a little under Mace as a match for Anakin.
Obi-Wan defeated all the clones on his way from Utapau.
Anakin defeated an army of Separtists.

Kotor does not shake the facts of the movies, it's a made up story and they can do what they want, that is canon.

kingkman
Originally posted by kamikz
The Episode 3 game is un-canon.

It showes differences from the real deal, so apparently those things never happened. It has the same story as the movie, and there can only be one true source which is the film.

It really exaggerated the people from the movie.
Anakin took Mace with ease.
Cin Drallig was a bigger match than Mace for Anakin.
Serra was just a little under Mace as a match for Anakin.
Obi-Wan defeated all the clones on his way from Utapau.
Anakin defeated an army of Separtists.

Kotor does not shake the facts of the movies, it's a made up story and they can do what they want, that is canon.

I meant their fighting styles.

Darth_Glentract
It's like the CW cartoon. Their fighting skill is horribly exagerrated, same with the ep3 game. You can't just say it makes their skill "seems" about right and expect anyone to believe you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.