The Ultimate team vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
They get 5 days of prep

The Team
Silver Surfer & Fallen One vs Thanos in a power cosmic fight
Classic Juggernaut vs Thanos in a Fist Fight. No Power Cosmic in this fight
Stryfe vs Thanos in a Mind Attack Fight
High Evoultionary vs Thanos in a I.Q fight.

jnt29904
And the Winner:

THANOS.

I think the only challenge would be SS and Fallen one, the others. He might as well been fighting speed ball (no challenge).

HisMajestyAC43
i think the juggernaut fist fight may be arguable on both sides, but the rest are a walk in the park for thanos.

ss and Fallen One shouldn't be a problem, because thanos just doesn't seem to fear them at all.

Grimm22
Honestly, considering that Thanos trumped Thing, Prof. Hulk, Hercules and Thor at the same time in h2h, im going to say he could take Juggs erm

bigbran
Originally posted by Grimm22
Honestly, considering that Thanos trumped Thing, Prof. Hulk, Hercules and Thor at the same time in h2h, im going to say he could take Juggs erm Plus, he never said, no mind powers.
And If Hulk and Juggs are supposedly able to stalemate, then Thanos should win, Bfr, overwhelm, Juggs couldn't hurt him, Thanos is a smarter fighter, and can and would dodge(even though he wouldn't really need to)

Grimm22
Originally posted by bigbran
Plus, he never said, no mind powers.
And If Hulk and Juggs are supposedly able to stalemate, then Thanos should win, Bfr, overwhelm, Juggs couldn't hurt him, Thanos is a smarter fighter, and can and would dodge(even though he wouldn't really need to)

Yep yes

Thanos is faster, stronger, and more skilled than Juggs is wink

Accel
Well to be fair, the Hulk Thanos punked was Prof. Hulk, who quite possibly has the weakest durability out of any Hulk.

Thanos can't hurt Juggs in pure H2H.

bigbran
Originally posted by Accel
Well to be fair, the Hulk Thanos punked was Prof. Hulk, who quite possibly has the weakest durability out of any Hulk.

Thanos can't hurt Juggs in pure H2H. What about the hulk that Thanos punked when he also punked X-man?

rotiart
Professor Hulk is basically baseline savage hulk without the ability to get stronger... so yah.. it would be like smacking around 90's thing or somethng.

thanos beats ss and fallen one. his easiest fight.
classic is a tough call.. i'd say stalemate.. as thanos would technically be unable to hurt classic... but the same would be true for classic hurting thanos... now current jugs being tossed by warhulk... thanos could probably pull that off too...

Stryfe is a powerhouse when it comes to TP/TK.. however he is untrained and unrefined. Thanos in a slight win. skill over power. years of mental training.

High evolutionary vs. thanos in an IQ fight? i'd actually give it to high evolutionary. he kept evolving his mind until he became abstract level... Thanos is a demigod.. maybe skyfather level... but not on his own doing.

Accel
Originally posted by bigbran
What about the hulk that Thanos punked when he also punked X-man?
That didn't strike me as Savage either, as he cold speak properly. Probably the same incarnation that had trouble with Death Wolverine.

Not to mention Thanos used cosmic blasts there which he isn't allowed here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.