The Authority vs Psi-Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I just wanted to know?

golem370
pic

golem370
Psi-Force team.

Powers/Abilities: Sedara possesses the psionic ability to create aperatures in space. These portals have the appearance of a door which opens and closes, and allow Sedara to teleport anyone who steps through to any location she has been to before. Lindsey Falmon is able to help Sedara overcome this one handicap by using feedback from her own power to enable Sedara to experience places Lindsey has been.

Powers/Abilities: Boy possesses the psionic ability to trigger a biochemical adrenal draining of a living organism. Boyd can do this by secreting an enzyme from his pores which enters the target organism. This enzyme is then psionically activated by Boyd. The enzyme stimulates the target organism's entire range of biological and neurological responses which in essence, drains them of their energy. In turn, Boyd's own system is similarly activated. His body is capable of channeling the adrenal rush and therefore, he is physically energized as the target organism is drained. The limits of his powers are not known, but he has learned to conduct the enzyme through objects he is in touch with to his intended victims.

When assembled with the other members of Psi-Force, Boyd can summon the Psi-Hawk.

Powers/Abilities: Michael possesses the psionic ability of psychokinesis, which enables him to make objects explode by focusing on them

Powers/Abilities: Dehman Doosha is a pyrokinetic who can ignite the oxygen molecules in the air around him with his mind. The molecules will then burst into flames and cause other air molecules to do likewise. At times, the flames take the form and dimensions of subconscious manifestations in his mind

Powers/Abilities: Lindsey has the psionic ability to read the psychic imprints left on inanimate objects. When holding any inorganic matter, Falmon can read the aura left on it by the bioelectrical field of all human beings. These images are often chaotic and confusing, but their resonance can often be heard and felt as well as seen by Falmon. Through practice, Falmon has improved her ability to focus on a specific imprint, and can focus on the former holder's current activities, as well as their past handling of the object. It is suspected that Falmon can do this by tapping into the present state of an individual's bioelectrical field once she has focused and locked on to their past emanations

Powers/Abilities: Anastasia could induce rapid healing throughout the structures of any injured or diseased organism through stimulation of the organism's own healing process. In order for the healing to take place, she had to be in physical contact with the subject.

The main limitation to Anastasia's power was that it caused considerable strain on her body. The more severely damaged the victim was, the greater the strain placed on her body when she healed them.

Powers/Abilities: Tyrone Jessup has the psionic ability to project his consciousness into the electromagnetic wavelength. While in this form, Jessup can fly at any speed up to that of thought, and he can disrupt electrical systems in machines as well as living beings. Through practice, he has learned how to absorb large amounts of electricity and release later. Jessup usually assumes an ethereal-like form which resembles his normal physical form while using his power, but has also learned how to project his power as blasts of electrical energy. Possibly due to the fact that he is in the electromagnetic spectrum, Jessup can speak while using his power.

Powers/Abilities: Kathy Ling possesses telekinetic powers which enable her to levitate and manipulate living beings and inanimate objects psionically. Her power is limited only by her endurance, and has increased as she has grown older

Powers/Abilities: Tucker possesses the psionic power of telepathy, enabling him to communicate with others across the globe. Through the use of this power, Tucker can mentally command up to at least twenty people to do wahtever he wishes. While under control from Tucker, the victim can be controlled ("pushed" as he calls it) to perform both physical and mental tasks. After manipulating the victim, Tucker can plant the equivalent of a post-hypnotic suggestion on them, whereby the victim will not remember ever having encountered Tucker at all.

Combined they make Powers/Abilities: The Psi-Hawk is a psychic entity generated by the members of Psi-Force. It possesses all of the abilities of whichever members participate in its creation, but functions best when five minds are used in its creation. The Psi-Hawk is patterned after Psi-Force's mentor Emmett Proudhawk as they remembered him. The Psi-Hawk could not speak originally, but has spoken in recent appearances

thesilverspider
the authority wins

Sir Whirlysplat
Golem I know your secret you're in your 30's smile relax its cool

golem370

golem370
I think the Authority are in trouble.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by golem370

then its your big brothers comics you scan smile

golem370
What are you talking about. comment about the thread. Please

golem370
I have a few comics myself I just bought. Silver Surfer #57 I also just bought Silver Surfer # 4 reprint and The Mighty Thor #169 that book is 12years older then me.

Sir Whirlysplat
I have a few comics myself I just bought. Silver Surfer #57 I also just bought Silver Surfer # 4 reprint and The Mighty Thor #169 that book is 12years older then me.

I see shifty

golem370
I have about 50 more like the book where Magneto tries to rip the Adamantium from his body. Silver Surfer Superman crossover and 200 Marvel Universe files. I also have Death of Superman the thick issue. and many many more

golem370
I also HOTU Thanos a few Warlock and the Infinity Watch Spawn #9 Hellstorm #1

Sir Whirlysplat
Cool stuff Golem smile

thesilverspider
non of those trump my Solar man of the Atom oh yes

GalacticStorm

eek!

golem370
How about Silver Surfer where Morg kills Nova and take Air Walker's arm and beats him with it.

golem370
love love thumb up Galacticstorm

Sir Whirlysplat
love love thumb up Galacticstorm

smilehere we go again smile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
smilehere we go again smile

I knew you were gonna be the first one to comment laughing out loud

Golem have you seen my photos on the members pic thread? wink

golem370
nope.

GalacticStorm
nope.

Im a boy big grin

golem370
And I was joking

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Im a boy big grin

Pinocchio

GalacticStorm
And I was joking

I know. I wasnt gonna say anything until Whirly started. wink

golem370
In all seriously Do you think Psi-Force could win this? They seem like pretty powerful kids specially when they Unite.

GalacticStorm
In all seriously Do you think Psi-Force could win this? They seem like pretty powerful kids specially when they Unite.

Not a chance to be honest. sad

Authority is a really powerful team.

golem370
But they can become a powerful being to though.Combined they make Powers/Abilities: The Psi-Hawk is a psychic entity generated by the members of Psi-Force. It possesses all of the abilities of whichever members participate in its creation, but functions best when five minds are used in its creation. The Psi-Hawk is patterned after Psi-Force's mentor Emmett Proudhawk as they remembered him. The Psi-Hawk could not speak originally, but has spoken in recent appearances

GalacticStorm
But they can become a powerful being to though.Combined they make Powers/Abilities: The Psi-Hawk is a psychic entity generated by the members of Psi-Force. It possesses all of the abilities of whichever members participate in its creation, but functions best when five minds are used in its creation. The Psi-Hawk is patterned after Psi-Force's mentor Emmett Proudhawk as they remembered him. The Psi-Hawk could not speak originally, but has spoken in recent appearances

Then u hav people like Jenny Quantum and the Doctor. Google them. Nothing ive read on Psi Force convinces me that theyll win.

golem370
Ok 1 question who is Hawk God of Arcturus

GalacticStorm
Ok 1 question who is Hawk God of Arcturus

I dunno. Google it. sad

golem370
Hawk God of Arcturus

Who is the Hawk God of Arcturus?

The entity known as the Hawk God of Arcturus is a mysterious benevolent entity who empowers agents to serve the cause of good. However the Hawk God is also known to be a cruel taskmaster, often subscribing to the philosophy of "The ends justify the means."

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I dunno. Google it. sad

He gave Starhawk his power laughing out loud no need to google anything. He often stood with the abstracts in the place they stand and chat.

golem370
bump

complexbrother
Authority kills the PSY Force .

golem370
Your trying to say they could mind rape the Authority and all of the Psi-Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.