A Superman Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
How would the fight between Superman and Doomsday had gone If they would have add Prep time? In The Death of Superman.

BobbyD
Golem, the funny thing is Supes would have pummelled Doomsday if he had just gone all out from the beginning. Instead, he chose to toy with him, and got himself in a world of hurt. The prep I don't think is necessary, but if he had done some, I'm sure it wouldn't have hurt.

GODOFALL1
No Bobbi...........Doomsday had like 8 other superheros fighting him as well. Superman got lucky. Well, acutally he didn't. He lost. Hmmmm...funny his greatest battle is the one he lost.

redcaped
Sometimes I have trouble parking (Elwood Blues) and my vehicle is very rare but I have good eyes to hold safe my license. How about some humor. Don't you think Superman should have lived in Japan instead, they have the red sun on their flag and I love it. Supes never intended to fight japs like the "eleventh hour" fleischer's cartoon.

Magee
Originally posted by redcaped
Sometimes I have trouble parking (Elwood Blues) and my vehicle is very rare but I have good eyes to hold safe my license. How about some humor. Don't you think Superman should have lived in Japan instead, they have the red sun on their flag and I love it. Supes never intended to fight japs like the "eleventh hour" fleischer's cartoon. wtf blink

ash007
Originally posted by redcaped
Sometimes I have trouble parking (Elwood Blues) and my vehicle is very rare but I have good eyes to hold safe my license. How about some humor. Don't you think Superman should have lived in Japan instead, they have the red sun on their flag and I love it. Supes never intended to fight japs like the "eleventh hour" fleischer's cartoon.

SOrry mate is looks like you posted in the wrong topic.

cheap cabbage
Well, with prep theoretically, superman could just grab the good ol' phantom zone projector from the fortress and make doomsday go away. But knowing superman, he'd charge and end up bludgeoning each other to death again

xkalybr
It'll never happen, but imagine if Superman actually learned how to fight. He is a very bad fighter and gets hit more often than he should.

Any technique. Have Batman give him a 3 month fighting course, mixed in with Superman's amazing strength and speed and other various powers.

Doomsday would have no chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.