My life story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Crab
I started off in my dads balls and then one night he had sex and my journey began. I traveled through tubes and shot out from his penis and landed in my moms Vagina. I travelled through the Vagina and fought my way battling sperm. I beat their asses and got in an egg. 9 months later I popped out of the Vagina and started crying. A doctor slapped me on the ass and I coughed up fluid.

To make a long story short. I learned things, toched my first breast in 5th grade, kissed in 5th as well. I also learned how to ride a bike, and do science(build stuff) and now here I am.

Council#13
What the f**k? okay....

scooby doo 12
Originally posted by Council#13
What the f**k? okay....

The Crab
Originally posted by Council#13
What the f**k? okay....

TigerLover
Originally posted by The Crab
I started off in my dads balls and then one night he had sex and my journey began. I traveled through tubes and shot out from his penis and landed in my moms Vagina. I travelled through the Vagina and fought my way battling sperm. I beat their asses and got in an egg. 9 months later I popped out of the Vagina and started crying. A doctor slapped me on the ass and I coughed up fluid.

To make a long story short. I learned things, toched my first breast in 5th grade, kissed in 5th as well. I also learned how to ride a bike, and do science(build stuff) and now here I am.

so you just had your sex ed class then... confused

The Crab
Originally posted by TigerLover
so you just had your sex ed class then... confused

yes

debbiejo
blink

laughing out loud laughing out loud
You should publish this in your local paper.

botankus
Oh, I see this thread was edited. The first version was an instant classic...now it sounds like something from a textbook that was translated by someone who spent more time in 2005 playing GTA than breathing.

I'd like to make a request. Can we please change the title of this thread from "My Life Story" to "The Triumph of Today's Youth - Proof We Are Winning the Battle?"

Spideys Sister
Interesting.... huh

debbiejo
I think the guy should write short stories.........Or a title "I saw, I came, I conquered"...OR "Hay everybody, look at what I did" (with a southeren drawl)

eek!

botankus

And now here you are, at the same level as you were in the beginning of your life story.

The Crab
eek!

_Sanctuary_
laughing

xyz jedi

To make a long story short. I learned things, toched my first breast in 5th grade, kissed in 5th as well. I also learned how to ride a bike, and do science(build stuff) and now here I am. you're f***ed up.

jk

DaCanadianMoose

He said vagina....and penis.... embarrasment laughing out loud

Ronny
wow.. are you still in 5th grade by anychance roll eyes (sarcastic)

botankus
Yes, and please congratulate him on finally learning how to breastfeed.

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by botankus
Yes, and please congratulate him on finally learning how to breastfeed.

...and learning how to ride a bike. yes

WindDancer
I have a short fuse when it comes to trolls....

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.