Black guy/spanish in game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Crab
Name 5 games that stars a black guy or spanish not robbing stores,cars,stealing stuff, and also not in a sport game or army games.

(Why are black people good at basket ball ? Because they could run shoot and steal laughing out loud ) No offense to anyone just good humor smile

SaTsuJiN
for spanish :
Fatal Fury 2 - Lawrence Blood
street fighter 2 - Vega
street fighter alpha 2 - Rolento
Soul Edge/Calibur - Cervantes
Psychic Force 2012 - Carlos

for black
Mortal Kombat 2 - Jax
soul calibur 3 - Zasalamel
street fighter 2 - balrog
street fighter 3 - Sean
tekken 2 - Bruce

I personally dont know any single player games where spanish or black take the lead role in any instances other than the ones you described. However I feel fighting games give everyone an equal opportunity since in most, you travel the globe looking for opponents

The Crab
Balrog is a boxer. Jax has bif metal violent hands and sean plays socker..

Zen2nd
Don't forget Blade

The Crab
The violent black guy ?

Gregory
Torque, The Suffering (he turns out to be innocent if you play right, so he counts)
Mike Leroi, Shadowman.

Now you do.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by The Crab
Balrog is a boxer. Jax has bif metal violent hands and sean plays socker.. they are both from fighting games which is not in the 'sports' genre

Originally posted by Gregory
Torque, The Suffering (he turns out to be innocent if you play right, so he counts)
Mike Leroi, Shadowman.

Now you do. He said games.. Torque is not a game.. its a crappy movie..

movies are a whole different ballpark.. and I'll assume mike leroi and shadowman are movies also, as I havent heard of them in the game industry

Mišt
Shadowman was a game on N64...I think it was on PC and PS1 as well..

And I think he's referring to the character name, then the game they were in. Torque would be the character's name, in The Suffering. (I havent played it, I dont know for sure)

Phat J
your right mist, that one of my favourite games.

torque, in the game THE SUFFERING, is a black guy. i didnt know you could make him innocent though, im gonna buy it and try and do it. thats like the only game that had a good twist at the end that made me freak out and made the experience ten times better. i did not see it coming at all.

gls
zack on dead or alive series...
thats all i can think of at the moment

SaTsuJiN
Ah yes, I remember the shadowman game now .. and I havent played 'the suffering' so I wouldnt know hehe..

and I cant believe I forgot zack.. those crazy hairdos >_<

Phat J
you should check out the suffering, great game.

Gregory
It depends on how you play the game; if you play like a murderer (gass the policeman in the chamber, kill people without provocation), then you get the "bad" ending. If you help everybody who asks for it and don't do anything horrible, you'll get a good ending, which is the one I'm talking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.