Anger - Why bother? It's a bad thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Whirlysplat

debbiejo
What the hell kinda thread is this?

overlord
I think this is a thread to create negative attention.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by debbiejo
What the hell kinda thread is this?

Please relax don't get angry no expression

PVS
brain fart

move along

nothing to see here

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by PVS
brain fart

move along

nothing to see here

The question is simple

Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat

Who else feels the negative effects of Anger? and why?

botankus
ranting

PVS
"for our Prozac popping, Bush hating, smoking American forum members they know who they are!!! but probably can't read this"

how about a new thread: Obsessive Trolls: Why the Fixation over a Complete Stranger?

or even: Homophobes who Stalk Men Online: Latent Homosexuals?

overlord
Sir Whirlysplat. I suggest you don't put in your personal opinion when attempting to create a serious thread.

botankus
Originally posted by PVS
how about a new thread: Obsessive Trolls: Why the Fixation over a Complete Stranger?
laughing out loud !!!!

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by PVS
"for our Prozac popping, Bush hating, smoking American forum members they know who they are!!! but probably can't read this"

or even: Homophobes who Stalk Men Online: Latent Homosexuals?

I think we know what angers you PVS smile relax pop another pill smile

overlord
I think we know what angers you PVS smile relax pop another pill smile You made the whole thread so you could post that comment, didn't you?http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon2.gif

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by overlord
And that post was what the whole thread was all about, wasn't it?http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon2.gif

smile actually no, but I did enjoy it shifty

PVS
And that post was what the whole thread was all about, wasn't it?http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon2.gif

exactly yes

i think he's in love

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by PVS
exactly yes

i think he's in love

yes thank you and I have a baby on the way also......

The responsibilities smile You will have them one day smile

overlord
smile actually no, but I did enjoy it shifty Name another motivation..
Because I don't know what the whole purpose is otherwise.

Sir Whirlysplat
Name another motivation..
Because I don't know what the whole purpose is otherwise.

To see what angers people - as like love - it's one of our main motivators

Eis
Holly s.hit u just described me in a few a words. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Eis
Holly s.hit u just described me in a few a words. roll eyes (sarcastic)

and PVS immediatly thought I meant him smile

PVS
i find that the most bitter angry people on the internet are the kind who will obsess over complete strangers and spend much of their time pecking with hopes of retaliation. (and as overlord said, negative attention, since its still attention after all)

they prefer to shroud their aggression behind a barage of smilies and accusations that the person(s) they are stalking is actually the angry one(s). thus you will see many posts of "chill out smile" and "calm down smile" etc. its a kind of pathetic sadistic game for people who have self esteem issues and cant function socially in the outside world, so they go online and poke and prod the very people who in real life would put their game to rest but quick.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by PVS
i find that the most bitter angry people on the internet are the kind who will obsess over complete strangers and spend much of their time pecking with hopes of retaliation. (and as overlord said, negative attention, since its still attention after all)

they prefer to shroud their aggression behind a barage of smilies and accusations that the person(s) they are stalking is actually the angry one(s). thus you will see many posts of "chill out smile" and "calm down smile" etc. its a kind of pathetic sadistic game for people who have self esteem issues and cant function socially in the outside world, so they go online and poke and prod the very people who in real life would put their game to rest but quick.

smile relax the threads about anger - Not you! don't get angrysmile

soleran30
LOL some people just take it hook, line and sinker....... yes bunny

Anger can be good, road rage.....nope, office rage....nope, roid rage.......um nopesmile Laughing at people who find excuses to "rage" all the time haha

Eis
smile relax the threads about anger - Not you! don't get angrysmile
The only way u make me feel a tad angry is when u say 'relax smile' seriously how the **** do we make u understand? we are relaxed until u start talking bullshit. erm
So if u wanna make "our stress go away" or how ever the **** u wanna say it, leave.

PS: Im completely relaxed roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by soleran30
LOL some people just take it hook, line and sinker....... yes bunny

Anger can be good, road rage.....nope, office rage....nope, roid rage.......um nopesmile Laughing at people who find excuses to "rage" all the time haha

Indeed laughing

smile

PVS
i bet whirley is a polite and studious gentleman in his day to day life, more out of fear rather than virtue. isnt the internet grand?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by PVS
i bet whirley is a polite and studious gentleman in his day to day life, more out of fear rather than virtue. isnt the internet grand?

laughing out loud

debbiejo
Did I derail another thread from it's beginning... laughing out loud

I find that some people like to get all worked up over nonsense things, ....me, I just let to go....

Medication is good.. stick out tongue

Sir Whirlysplat
Did I derail another thread from it's beginning... laughing out loud

I find that some people like to get all worked up over nonsense things, ....me, I just let to go....

Medication is good.. stick out tongue

What medication are you on Bebs?

debbiejo
What medication are you on Bebs?

Not the one you're on, cause I can still enunciate. cool

Sir Whirlysplat
Not the one you're on, cause I can still enunciate. cool

does it hurt?

smile

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by PVS

they prefer to shroud their aggression behind a barage of smilies and accusations that the person(s) they are stalking is actually the angry one(s). thus you will see many posts of "chill out smile" and "calm down smile" etc.

This technique is evident in a few posters continually; look out for it. I think you got the concept pretty much spot on, too.

debbiejo
does it hurt?

smile Only when I type. wink

grey fox
Originally posted by PVS

I'm quite bitter and angry out of the Internet , although i get pissed when searching for things. Blatant stupidity, which unfortunately in is rampant in the world, pisses me off to no end.....

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
This technique is evident in a few posters continually; look out for it. I think you got the concept pretty much spot on, too.

ever thought they might just be relaxed and find it humorous? smile relax smile

PVS
only making an observation.
no need to take it personal and get angry smile

Victor Von Doom
ever thought they might just be relaxed and find it humorous? smile relax smile

I see what you did there.

Sometimes. Usually it's a case of 'The lady doth protest too much'.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by PVS
only making an observation.
no need to take it personal and get angry smile

laughing out loud good try smile failed smile

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I see what you did there.

Sometimes. Usually it's a case of 'The lady doth protest too much'.

sometimes is the key smile usually smile

Alpha Centauri
Whilst some posters are annoying, I don't get "angry" really. Don't see the point in doing so.

-AC

PVS
makes me wonder what the hell they would do without emoticons.
the crutch of trolls it seems smile sad no expression

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by PVS
makes me wonder what the hell they would do without emoticons.
the crutch of trolls it seems smile sad no expression

smile who knows

debbiejo
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Whilst some posters are annoying, I don't get "angry" really. Don't see the point in doing so.

-AC
Not angry, just annoying. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sir Whirlysplat
Not angry, just annoying. roll eyes (sarcastic)

smile this thread is great yes

debbiejo
smile this thread is great yes Nothing like playing a little Poke ya man..... wink

Sir Whirlysplat
Nothing like playing a little Poke ya man..... wink

agreed smile

whobdamandog
I think anger is a good thing..if it can be used "effectively." There is such a thing as "righteous anger"

Personally I don't get all that angry in real life. Or in this forum for that matter. I'm opinionated in real life as I am on this forum. I do find it rather hilarious that some of the people in here tend to get angry at text and smilies.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
An angry man is hungry man. An angry woman is a woman.

Perhaps, I've been dating the wrong girls...Maybe I make them angry. Maybe all girls are angry. Maybe all men are angry, so this makes the girls we know angry. Maybe all the world's a stage, and the men and women merely angry players. Maybe, "baby..." ain't gonna get me down and dirty tonight. Maybe I have to go to my girl's place and ask permission from her father for her to go on holiday with me. Maybe this makes me angry because I feel like I'm being forced into a cricle of commitment. Maybe we've been together for over a year now, so that's OK. Maybe everyone's angry at me for floating off-topic. Maybe if I bring it back, then the anger will subside. Maybe the damage is already done, so there's no hope of redemption here. Maybe I should try...

It's OK to be angry occasionally, but don't let it suffocate your happiness. There are things that should - and do - make people angry, but these should always be qualified with the good things in life. The balance is precarious, but I feel it is still in favour of the bearable lightness of being.

If you do find that the pot is boiling more than the glass is full, then remember those Three Little Birds...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.