To those at work...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

botankus
What percentage of your full capacity are you operating on at work this week?

Note: Eating the Boss' Wife's Brownies, Googling the Indianapolis Colts, Discussing your Holiday Plans to visit 3 sets of families, or Posting at KMC are actions that don't exactly fall within the 100% range.

PVS
do you mean those who visit here from work?

if so i'd say 50/50 between work and goofing off online

botankus
Originally posted by PVS
do you mean those who visit here from work?

Yes. I'm currently at about 2%, down from 10%.

Ken Kenobi
I can't visit KMC from work, because I have a real working job. I don't sit on my ass in front of a computer at work, I am on my feet and actually doing something.

PVS
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I can't visit KMC from work, because I have a real working job. I don't sit on my ass in front of a computer at work, I am on my feet and actually doing something.

just because you're job requires you to be physically active, doesnt
make you're "real work" any more real than mine. unless
of coarse they've been paying me in monopoly money this
whole time.

KharmaDog

You could have said that you can't post at work because you don't work on a computer, that would have got your point across. But you had to go out of your way and make a really dumb statement.

Really, you have a "real working job" because you stand on your feet and "actually do something"? Wow, what a stupid statement that is. Are you envious of people in other lines of work, or are you so insecure that you have to proclaim that you work harder than a majority of the population?

As to the original question, I am a writer and an artist, I'm either at the computer or sitting by it as it is in my studio. I don't have regular working hours so I post whenever the mood strikes or whenever I am bored with what I am doing or have a mental block on something.

My current work capacity is at "I don't give a sh*t" levels as I have gotten everything in before deadline and am now just finishing up "busy" work.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by PVS
just because you're job requires you to be physically active, doesnt
make you're "real work" any more real than mine. unless
of coarse they've been paying me in monopoly money this
whole time.
Originally posted by KharmaDog
You could have said that you can't post at work because you don't work on a computer, that would have got your point across. But you had to go out of your way and make a really dumb statement.

Really, you have a "real working job" because you stand on your feet and "actually do something"? Wow, what a stupid statement that is. Are you envious of people in other lines of work, or are you so insecure that you have to proclaim that you work harder than a majority of the population?

Obviously my point was misinterpreted...

I do not mean to say that your jobs are any less meaningful than mine or vice versa. What I meant to say was that I a have an active job and that I am constantly busy, even if we had a computer at work I would not be able to get on it because of how busy I am.

debbiejo
Originally posted by botankus
What percentage of your full capacity are you operating on at work this week?

Note: Eating the Boss' wife laughing out loud laughing out loud Sorry, just popped in my head....I need my coffeeeeee.

PVS
Originally posted by debbiejo
laughing out loud laughing out loud Sorry, just popped in my head....I need my coffeeeeee.

Ms. Alternative Topic strikes again

soleran30

lol oh of course..... laughing bunny

Lana
I've got no choice but to work 100% at work, as I can't do much else....well, unless it actually slows down and I get a chance to get some coffee and breakfast stick out tongue

TigerLover
Originally posted by debbiejo
laughing out loud laughing out loud Sorry, just popped in my head....I need my coffeeeeee.

eating the boss' wife?

EWW I need a sick bowl!

(my boss's secretary is another matter entirely though...)

PVS
Originally posted by TigerLover
eating the boss' wife?

EWW I need a sick bowl!

(my boss's secretary is another matter entirely though...)

did i get knocked into illiteracy...or did that make no sense? blink

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by PVS
did i get knocked into illiteracy...or did that make no sense? blink

It did make clumsy sense.

WindDancer
25% of break time.
40% Work
30% to visit KMC
5% Bathroom breaks

Is the holiday season. Mostly everyone in the office is already taking their Christmas vacation. Mine are next week. Just taking things easy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.