Star Wars Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aj_vader
Hey Peeps, ive made another movie! big grin

here it is -

Megaupload Link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9I059TQT

Enjoy! smile

jediperson
That was an awsome trailer aj. thumbs_up

Ken Kenobi
Next time, don't use Megaupload to host the file. no It limits download speeds. I am downloading at less than 40 kb/s, but my connection is supposed to download at 120 kb/s.

BAILY
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Next time, don't use Megaupload to host the file. no It limits download speeds. I am downloading at less than 40 kb/s, but my connection is supposed to download at 120 kb/s.

No shit.. I DLed something off Megaupload yesterday.... 120mbs file... @3kb/s .... took almost nine hours!!! What bullshit!! I have fast internet connection too.. it takes me like 5 min to get a file that size somewhere else

Alkaselzer
Ahh, that's way too long to be downloading. messed

Dan Skywalker
Mine downloaded really quick... Great trailer by the way, loved the music

aj_vader
thanx people smile

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
omg fullscreen, you make me sick.

JKozzy
erm

aj_vader
Originally posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi'
omg fullscreen, you make me sick.

wot u mean? "fullscreen" why am i making you sick?

Jedi Priestess
For as many of these that you do you should check into FileFront, its free, has fast download speeds and the links never expire. I cant get Megaupload to work worth a damn using IE my main browser but if I switch to FF it works fine, this only took me 3 minutes to download. Thats odd. Nice trailer.

SS_181st_Snow
Poor little spoiled High-speeders >,< It's downloading pretty fast for me, n I'm on dial up. Woo! 56Kers have more patience then you cablers >.>!

darkjedi132
mine downloaded pretty quick

Awesome Trailer 9.5 out of 10

Great sound but some boring parts throught it

SS_181st_Snow
Just finished downloading and watching, pretty good really. I loved the music. You should've had the music end tho, black screen, and then Vader's *Kuuuh Kaaah*, with Palp's "Lord Vader, can you hear me?" And vader saying "Yes, Master." and fade out. Otherwise very nice, and it'd convince me to go see ROTS if this came out before we saw it.

JKozzy
The video has black bars on all four sides of it, being pan and scan.. no widescreen video? And with all the vids, it seems your music is too high-piched and/or sped up. Good mix though.

tlbauerle
Meh...

Seen one fan trailer, You've seen 'em all.

Stun
well can i atleast make a thread of my new movie:

Star Wars: Spice Smuggler? it has nothing strictly to do with ROTS apart from the music, and it's been completley ignored TWICE in Queeq's Korovasad

pretty cool trailer by the waycool

kalsemo
Very nice!!!! Where did you find the music for the first part of the trailer??? Me likey, me likey!

McCusto
It was good, but i would consider this a music video, not a trailer. Trailers tend to have more dialogue in it. Not just music.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.