New Turtes Movie in CGI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Venom
Just out of interest they are makeing a turtles movie.
It will be C.G. (Computer Generated) it is said the movie will be much more darker that the cartoon and I think its based on the new cartoon. This is all i now at the moment.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Darth Venom
It will be C.G. (Computer Generated) it is said the movie will be much more darker that the cartoon and I think its based on the new cartoon. This is all i now at the moment.

hmm, that sounds good, i hope its looks good. Darker story...hmm itll be interesting. What new cartoon???

Nevermind
CGI? sad. I liked the old movies with the costumes. Bring those back I say.

Altar[1stONE]
god i know those costumes kicked ass didnt they, nothing can top the first movie, its so realistic. It would make a kid think they actually existed.

Darth Venom
This is the old cartoon

Darth Venom
And the new

Xtremechik2
I can't wait for the new movie!

Silverstein
for the two pics of the turtles...they dont look kiddy anymore

Gregory
It will be C.G. (Computer Generated)

Well, so much for that.

Silverstein
they should just make a new turtle movie with the costumes again...with better animatronics or something.

DarkWizard
This Probably Belongs in the TMNT forum.

Or a thread in each.

Wolfie
Why do they wear masks? Are people not going to know they're mutated turtles? stick out tongue

Altar[1stONE]
its a teenage ninja thing.

b-dan
And the new umm new cartoon sucks it runied ninja turtels like Shreddar was a alien and some weird black guy kept coming back ive only watched a few episodes i hope its not cgi i liked the costumes

Yarr
as a hard core ninja turtle fan I would like to see them follow more close to the original comic book. Darker and better than both cartoons. Just dont put raph into the black suit lol.

fini
hmm, u do know that TMNT were the best when we were kids, but a movie now would suck.

Nevermind
Originally posted by Wolfie
Why do they wear masks? Are people not going to know they're mutated turtles? stick out tongue

LOL! laughing. As Altar said it's a ninja thing.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Wolfie
Why do they wear masks? Are people not going to know they're mutated turtles? stick out tongue how would we tell who's who?.. i mean they could just hand donatello's staff to leonardo and we wouldnt know confused

toby19
the original cartoon will always be the best

toby19
the films where they wear costumes aren't bad though

Tha C-Master
It will be C.G. (Computer Generated) it is said the movie will be much more darker that the cartoon and I think its based on the new cartoon. This is all i now at the moment. And I hear leonardo is becoming better developed by the day...

Tekno Boy
Originally posted by Nevermind
CGI? sad. I liked the old movies with the costumes. Bring those back I say.

Yeah, those films were great.

Still, it depends what the film is based on. If it's based on the new cartoon series, it may be better to do it as CGI then.

Ultraman Baltan
New trailer!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t433236.html
When the stars align in the cosmos, an army of ancient warriors is awaken to wipe out everything in their path. Now the four sewer ninjas that everyone knows and love must rise up to one last challenge that may destroy the world.

vrempire
We'll, rite now I don't think the movie can bring back the good old times of TMNT. Is there any market for TMNT rite now?
Anyway, if the review is good, I might watch it.

MammaJ
I DO NOT LIKE the CGI Turtles!! The original TMNT Movies were great and believable. Now, it just looks even MORE fake.

Sorry...I have no plans on seeing ths movie.

(Owner of the First on VHS)

Kento
Originally posted by Tekno Boy
Yeah, those films were great.

Still, it depends what the film is based on. If it's based on the new cartoon series, it may be better to do it as CGI then.

Actually its suppose to take place after the first three movies. Its just that they said they can do more with CGI and it was cheaper.

@MammaJ - Actually I only think the first movie suits were believable. Didn't like the looks of the second or third. I think the CGI turtles look like frogs but that isn't going to keep me away from it. More so that Peter Laird has say so in the movie. Plus I also own the first movie on vhs and dvd. big grin

moviefanatik
I agree that the original TMNT cartoon was the best of all the TMNT series, but the movie coming out on the 23rd seems like it will live up to the expectations of true die hard TMNT fans, lets wait and see what happens.

Blaxican
Originally posted by MammaJ
I DO NOT LIKE the CGI Turtles!! The original TMNT Movies were great and believable. Now, it just looks even MORE fake.

thats the POINT, fool. They're not trying to make the Turtles look real. It's an art style.

Dusty
Watching this the day it comes out.

Gregory
Originally posted by Blaxican
thats the POINT, fool. They're not trying to make the Turtles look real. It's an art style.

An ugly at style.

Honsetly, the previews look like video game cut scenes. There's no excuse for this.

sithsaber408
Well, why not watch 11 clips from the film and judge it on its merit?

http://movies.go.com/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles/m842461/comedy

Personally, the more I see the more I like.Originally posted by Dusty
Watching this the day it comes out. thumb up

Kento
The more I see the new movie turtles the more and more I like the look of it. Just one more week until the one day I've waited for since I don't remember when, since they've said they were doing a 4th movie and it got canceled and now here it is again coming out.

Dusty
This.

Movie.

Was.

AWESOME!

Kento
Originally posted by Dusty
This.

Movie.

Was.

AWESOME! smile I agree whole-heartedly. The movie rocked big time. It was better then I hoped or thought. More action then I thought it would have also.

Blaxican
I agree. I felt shivers when.. *SPOILERS*

Raphael fought Leonardo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.