Who in Marvel and DC could have been able to withstand that hit Exitar took from Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Godforce with his Enchanted Belt rap around it a blast powerful enough to destroy his Hammer.Also strong enough to put a hole in The Might Celestial's Armor.

golem370
bump

golem370
bump

insane genis
lobo?

golem370
I am asking?

Khellendros
No conventional hero. Maybe high level cosmics.

Psycho Ninja
Lobo.......... nuff said.

Plastic Man
Mxy
Qwzp

golem370
Lobo would get disintegrated

golem370
bump

Mider
not classic lobo he could servive a galaxy wide explosion and still didnt get KO'd or scratched, darkseid maybe if he was not jobbing took the spectre to kill him, anti monitor of course, parallax perhaps, eternity, dormammu, he cant die anyway no matter what, LT tries not to chock on my own words, the spectre of course, MAYBE superboy prime, he is immune to magic, and took alot of crazy powers that didnt hurt him, like i said MAYBE, juggernaut yup sorry nothing hurts this guy not even galactus, galactus himself, lucifer morningstar, and micheal demigorge, atum, maybe swamp thing he can just get a new body does that count? shuma gorath, zom.

aton_ra
Anti-monitor.
Monitor at orginal power-level.
Silver age superman.
Silver age mongul
Silver age darkseid.

Tenebrous
Galactus
Aegis (cosmic deity not that new warrior)
Odin with the power of all the asgardians except thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.