NJO luke runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ssj3gohan007
Ok Luke(NJO) gets 6 hours rest in between each fight.

1)Qui-Gon Jinn
2)Darth Maul
3)Darth Vader(Suited - ROTJ)
4)Luke Skywalker(ROTJ)
5)Count Dooku(ROTS)
6)Anakin Skywalker(ROTS)
7)Darth Vader(Unsuited - ROTS)
8)Darth Sidious(ROTS)
9)Darth Sidious(DE)
10)Dark Luke Skywalker(DE)
11)Kyp Durron(NJO)
12)Marka Ragnos's Spirit(NJO)
13)Exar Kun
14)All 12 Members of TPM Jedi Council
15)Every Force User in History combined.

There is no 15 lol

DrDoom101
dude the list is pretty screwed up.

Se7in
1)Qui-Gon Jinn - No effort
2)Darth Maul - Ditto
3)Darth Vader(Suited - ROTJ) - Ditto
4)Luke Skywalker(ROTJ) - Ditto
5)Count Dooku(ROTS) - A small challenge.
6)Anakin Skywalker(ROTS) - Ditto
7)Darth Vader(Unsuited - ROTS) - Ditto
8)Darth Sidious(ROTS) - He might break a sweat, but wins.
9)Darth Sidious(DE) - Exerts himself here, might get a couple of battle scars, but wins.
10)Dark Luke Skywalker(DE) - Easy.
11)Kyp Durron(NJO) - Easy
12)Marka Ragnos's Spirit(NJO) - Jaden beat this guy, NJO Luke wins easy,
13)Exar Kun - Exar puts up a hell of a fight, but gets a loss.
14)All 12 Members of TPM Jedi Council - Easy
15)Every Force User in History combined. - Nah, too many Superheroes to beat. Unless he opens a black hole in front of all his opponents, he loses.

ssj3gohan007
Originally posted by Se7in
1)Qui-Gon Jinn - No effort
2)Darth Maul - Ditto
3)Darth Vader(Suited - ROTJ) - Ditto
4)Luke Skywalker(ROTJ) - Ditto
5)Count Dooku(ROTS) - A small challenge.
6)Anakin Skywalker(ROTS) - Ditto
7)Darth Vader(Unsuited - ROTS) - Ditto
8)Darth Sidious(ROTS) - He might break a sweat, but wins.
9)Darth Sidious(DE) - Exerts himself here, might get a couple of battle scars, but wins.
10)Dark Luke Skywalker(DE) - Easy.
11)Kyp Durron(NJO) - Easy
12)Marka Ragnos's Spirit(NJO) - Jaden beat this guy, NJO Luke wins easy,
13)Exar Kun - Exar puts up a hell of a fight, but gets a loss.
14)All 12 Members of TPM Jedi Council - Easy
15)Every Force User in History combined. - Nah, too many Superheroes to beat. Unless he opens a black hole in front of all his opponents, he loses.

i agree with you

exanda kane
Luke opens a black whole and the whole of them are swallowed into its dark void.

Fishy
This list is stupid, everybody is openly a lot weaker then him. Except for Exar Kun who would take Luke out. But with six hours of rest and that many weak opponents... Do you just want Luke to win or what?

Escape81
I agree. Though I think he and Kun are equals, in my personal opinion, and that DE Sidious isn't too far behind either.

ssj3gohan007
now that i think about it your right i am changing it to 3 hour rest per fight and the new line up is:

1)Qui-Gon Jinn + Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM)
2)Darth Maul + General Grievous (LOE)
3)Darth Vader(Suited - ROTJ) + Luke Skywalker(ROTJ using Force Rage)
4)Count Dooku(ROTS) + Darth Maul + General Grievous (LOE)
6)Anakin Skywalker(ROTS) + Darth Vader(ROTS) + Obi-Wan(ROTS)
7)Darth Sidious(ROTJ) + YODA(ROTS) + Mace Windu(ROTS)
8)Darth Sidious(DE) + Dark Luke Skywalker(DE) + Leia Solo(DE)
9)Kyp Durron(NJO) + Kyle Katarn(NJO) + Marka Ragnos's Spirit (NJO)
10)Exar Kun
11)Naga Sadow
12)Marka Ragnos
13)Marka + Naga + Exar + Revan + Malak

is this better?

kamikz
Probably loses at 8, 9 or 10. Hard with 7 but I think he can make that one.

overlord
I'm going to ask Gundark to open the ET vs. Jar Jar thread again.
I still have some serious discussing with Ushgarak to do there.

ssj3gohan007
1)Qui-Gon Jinn + Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM) (99% chance of victory) - Pwn
2)Darth Maul + General Grievous (LOE) (99% chance of victory) - Pwn
3)Darth Vader(Suited - ROTJ) + Luke Skywalker(ROTJ using Force Rage) (99% chance of victory) - Pwn
4)Count Dooku(ROTS) + Darth Maul + General Grievous (LOE) (90% chance of victory) - Very Easy
6)Anakin Skywalker(ROTS) + Darth Vader(ROTS) + Obi-Wan(ROTS) (80% chance of victory) - Easy
7)Darth Sidious(ROTJ) + YODA(ROTS) + Mace Windu(ROTS) (70% chance of victory) - Medium
8)Darth Sidious(DE) + Dark Luke Skywalker(DE) + Leia Solo(DE) (60% chance of victory) - Difficult
9)Kyp Durron(NJO) + Kyle Katarn(NJO) + Marka Ragnos's Spirit (NJO) (55% chance of victory) - More Difficult
10)Exar Kun - (50% chance of victory) - Very Difficult
11)Naga Sadow (25% chance of victory) - Extremely Difficult
12)Marka Ragnos (10% chance of victory) - Uber Difficult
13)Marka + Naga + Exar + Revan + Malak - (1% chance of victory) - Practically Impossible

Darth_Glentract
He goes down at 9. Kyp takes him after his wounds from DE Sidious.

darthsith19
Yeah, really.

Okay, a new list!

Originally posted by ssj3gohan007

1)Qui-Gon Jinn + Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM)
2)Darth Maul + General Grievous (LOE)
3)Darth Vader(Suited - ROTJ) + Luke Skywalker(ROTJ using Force Rage)
4)Count Dooku(ROTS) + Darth Maul + General Grievous (LOE)
6)Anakin Skywalker(ROTS) + Darth Vader(ROTS) + Obi-Wan(ROTS)
7)Darth Sidious(ROTJ) + YODA(ROTS) + Mace Windu(ROTS)
8)Darth Sidious(DE) + Dark Luke Skywalker(DE) + Leia Solo(DE)
9)Kyp Durron(NJO) + Kyle Katarn(NJO) + Marka Ragnos's Spirit (NJO)
10)Exar Kun
11)Naga Sadow
12)Marka Ragnos
13)Marka + Naga + Exar + Revan + Malak

1) Lukw pwns. Maul nearly did this.
2) These two put up a better fight but still get pwnd.
3) These two are equal to the last two.
4) Luke wins but doesn't pwn. He takes Grievous out in the first 3 seconds. Then he takes the other two out at the same time.
5) Luke wins by default stick out tongue
7) Luke'll probably go down here. If Sidious shoots lightning at Luke while Yoda and Mace double team on him I don't see him winning.
8) Same as 7.
9) Luke definately loses here if by some miracle he makes it past 7 and 8.
10) He'll never make it here but if he does he goes down for sure.
The rest he loses to. For sure.

overlord
OMG.. Maul would put up such a good fight, wouldn't he?
I trust this isn't explained by your avathar?

ssj3gohan007
i say he most likely goes down at either 10 or 11

overlord
10 or 11? Because of tiring out? I still think he makes it past them.

ssj3gohan007
So you believe he defeats level 13?

ssj3gohan007
At an even match between Luke and Exar, where luke is not tired or injured i believe he can take exar with a 60% chance of victory (80% if he used force rage), but with the burden of the previous 9 match could make it a bit difficult. But he has a 50/50(50%) shot after the injuries + exhaustian (70% if he used force rage). Now if he makes it past Exar which is still possible. He will fight naga now if he was not injured or tired he would have a 35% chance of victory, if he used force rage he would have a 55% chance of victory. But if hes weakened with injuries and tiredness hes at 45% if he used force rage. If he somehow manages to get to marka he would be down to a 10% chance of victory(30% if he used force rage) if he was not injured/tired he would be at 20%(normal) and 40%(force rage). If by miracle he managed to get to the last stage he would have a 1% chance of victory(21% force rage), if he was uninjured he would be at 11%(normal), 31% (force Rage) It would take nothing short of a black hole to win the whole thing.

overlord
No. And not that I know that much about NJO but Kyp will certainly take his toll on Luke, so he may be killed by a ghost.

Darth_Glentract
DE Sidious is nearly as powerful as NJO Luke on his own and will seriously injure him. Same with NJO Kyp.

ssj3gohan007
maybe, unless luke comes up with a brilliant strategy

Blind Guardian
maybe, unless luke comes up with a brilliant strategy

Yes, because Luke Skywalker is a brilliant strategist.

ssj3gohan007
Originally posted by Blind Guardian
Yes, because Luke Skywalker is a brilliant strategist.

i totally agree with you

Blind Guardian
i totally agree with you

Obviously sarcasm is lost on this lot.

Darth_Glentract
Luke was a general in the Republic Army. He is a good strategist later in his life.

ssj3gohan007
thank you for helping me out back there, i owe you one

Blind Guardian
What a patsie.

jollyjim311
i totally agree with you

You agreeing with someone and sucking up and not having an opinion of your own?!!?

What a surprise...

Blind Guardian
Are they all like that here?

ssj3gohan007
i am sorry jeeze

Blind Guardian
Why are you sorry now? For bouncing back and forth like a ping pong ball?

You should apologize to yourself and make your own decisions, not rely on others.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Blind Guardian
Are they all like that here?

Hold on a minute. Don't come in here as a junior member and start bashing people who have been around a lot longer than you. It's not a good way to start.

I backed up his opinion because it is a correct one. Just because he did not present evidence to you does not mean it is nonexistent.

jollyjim311
He has no opinion of his own, he agrees with one person, then the next person who posts says the opposite, and he agrees with them. I am glad he is polite, but, he really isn't adding anything to the conversations by saying "I agree with everyone, please like me."

Darth_Glentract
At an even match between Luke and Exar, where luke is not tired or injured i believe he can take exar with a 60% chance of victory (80% if he used force rage), but with the burden of the previous 9 match could make it a bit difficult. But he has a 50/50(50%) shot after the injuries + exhaustian (70% if he used force rage). Now if he makes it past Exar which is still possible. He will fight naga now if he was not injured or tired he would have a 35% chance of victory, if he used force rage he would have a 55% chance of victory. But if hes weakened with injuries and tiredness hes at 45% if he used force rage. If he somehow manages to get to marka he would be down to a 10% chance of victory(30% if he used force rage) if he was not injured/tired he would be at 20%(normal) and 40%(force rage). If by miracle he managed to get to the last stage he would have a 1% chance of victory(21% force rage), if he was uninjured he would be at 11%(normal), 31% (force Rage) It would take nothing short of a black hole to win the whole thing.

Seems like a contribution to me.

jollyjim311
i agree with you
is this better?
i totally agree with you
i am sorry jeeze

Not helping a whole lot, if it was only this thread, it would be okay, but almost every post is like that (not all, but mostly). He is the John Kerry of the forums, fliipity floppity.

At least he is polite, unlike you, Blind Guardian, you can't insult people when you are still new, and if you are going to, make sure it will pass off as constructive criticism.

And Luke is a good strategist...

Blind Guardian
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Seems like a contribution to me.

Are you serious? That is the largest block of nonsense I have ever seen.

Darth_Glentract
Do you have any proof whatsoever that disproves it?(BTW, did I ever state the quality of the contribution? No, I did not.)

jollyjim311
Okay, now none of us are helping the debate (myself included), lets get back on track, okay?

Blind Guardian
Yeah, assumption # 1 is based on assumption # 2, which is in turn based on assumption #3...

Get the point?

Darth_Glentract
What exactly have you contributed, Blind Guardian?

Blind Guardian
I wasn't aware that you had to bring food to the party to complain about the taste of the food already there.

jollyjim311
He hasn't contributed anything and he won't if you two continue to argue, get back on track.

Blind Guardian
Originally posted by jollyjim311
He hasn't contributed anything and he won't if you two continue to argue, get back on track.

Look, I realize this is my first day but it's plain silly to try and discredit me "because I have no postage/threads made/arguments" here at KMC. I could see if Darth Glentract could find fault with my words, but he was instead interested in an ad hominem which gets us nowhere.

jollyjim311
Okay, forgive and forget.

Blind Guardian
Forget what now?

So yeah, back on topic--- this line up sucked.

jollyjim311
Did we not just go over this? Look, contribute something valuable or nothing at all. Look, you seem smart unlike a lot of the other new people around here, put your brain to good use.

Blind Guardian
So I'm not welcome here unless I contribute something you all think is valuable?

Sounds elitest to me.

jollyjim311
It's for the best, you will realise that after you have spent more time on the site. When you get a whole bunch of losers saying "you suck, star wars sucks lol your m0m." It gets frikkin annoying.

Blind Guardian
That's not my point. My point is that a person's worth shouldn't be confused with time spent here.

jollyjim311
Yeah, it should be judged by how much they contribute to the topic...

Blind Guardian
So if I contribute nothing or little to the "topic", am I worth the same?

Darth Faunus
And what they contribute to the topic.

jollyjim311
By how much they contribute I meant how much they help the topic.

Look Blind Guardian, it doesn't need to be this mechanical, just add what you see fit to topics, have proof and reasons to back up what you say, don't bash anyone, and you will gain respect, it's that simple.

ssj3gohan007
anyways back on topic. I have edited my list to make it more interesting and challenging which i believe i made it so. To explain the percentages i never use 100% or 0% because it is not realistic to use those percentages because i strongly believe that anything is possible and anybody could beat anybody given the right circumstances (environment, weapons, ambush, etc) Like for example Grand Moff Tarkin could kill Nihilus by blowing up the planet he was in with his death star. So no matter how much powerful a character is, unless he/she is immortal he/she can die. 0% = No chance, impossible for luke to win, but like i stated above is never the case for any character. 100% = impossible for opponent to win, again according to my statesment is also never the case. so realistic ranges are between 1%-99% approximately. In calculus we did something called the LIMIT of the function where the number can approach the target 1(which is 100%) but would never reach it it would be like 0.99999999999 etc. Luke has a chance no matter how small and insignificant to beat this gauntlet. I am no fanboy and do believe he will most likely fall against either 10 or 11. Thats my contribution, thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.